By Ryan Clark on February 1, 2013
On tonight’s episode of WWE SmackDown, Booker T will announce that the SmackDown’s Elimination Chamber match will have six wrestlers that will compete to determine who will challenge for the World Heavyweight title at WrestleMania 29.
A fan in Australia has listed the following participants as being announced: Randy Orton, Kane, The Great Khali, Daniel Bryan and the returning Jack Swagger.
A sixth participant, rumored to be Sheamus, will be named later. That may change depending on what they plan to do with him, John Cena and Ryback vs. The Shield.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- SD Dark Match + SD & Main Event Matches Taped - June 18th, 2013
- <i>**SPOILERS** WWE SmackDown Results For Friday</i> - June 18th, 2013
- <i>**SPOILERS** Main Event Results For Wednesday</i> - June 18th, 2013
- JR Blogs: Mark Henry's 'Retirement', D-Bryan's Injury - June 18th, 2013
- Update: Legit HHH/Daniel Bryan Argument At RAW? - June 18th, 2013
- This Week's RAW Rating Drops - Details + More - June 18th, 2013
- VIDEOS: 1-800-FELLA Outtakes, Anti-Bullying Rally - June 18th, 2013
- Who's Backstage At SD?, Early RAW #'s, Ryback/RAW - June 18th, 2013
- A Live Shoot On RAW, WWE/Fruity Pebbles Presser - June 18th, 2013
- WWE's ECW: Unreleased Volume 2 Match Listing - June 18th, 2013