By Ryan Clark on August 6, 2014
Partial Source: Pwinsider.com
As announced by WWE, Monday’s RAW in Portland, Oregon will feature a birthday celebration for WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan.
According to sources, Scott Hall will make his first appearance on Raw since 2002, as he and Kevin Nash are booked for the show. Hall has been teasing on Twitter that there will be an nWo reunion soon.
Also set at appear are Ric Flair, Paul Orndorff and Jimmy Hart.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Bret Hart On The Atmosphere After Enzo's Injury - May 5th, 2016
- Jim Ross Blogs On Ryback's WWE Contract Dispute - May 4th, 2016
- Steve Austin Spoke To Enzo Following WWE Payback - May 4th, 2016
- JR Discusses Chyna's Death, Says She's A HOFer - May 4th, 2016
- Prince’s Vault Has Pro Wrestling-Related Projects - May 4th, 2016
- Foley On Austin Not Hosting The Shane Podcast - May 4th, 2016
- Noelle Foley Hits An Instagram Milestone - Photos - May 4th, 2016
- Why Were WWE Talents Were In L.A. Yesterday?, MSG - May 4th, 2016
- Bobby Heenan Hospitalized - Details Inside - May 4th, 2016
- Backstage Payback News - Bret/HHH Meeting, More - May 4th, 2016