By Ryan Clark on August 6, 2014
Partial Source: Pwinsider.com
As announced by WWE, Monday’s RAW in Portland, Oregon will feature a birthday celebration for WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan.
According to sources, Scott Hall will make his first appearance on Raw since 2002, as he and Kevin Nash are booked for the show. Hall has been teasing on Twitter that there will be an nWo reunion soon.
Also set at appear are Ric Flair, Paul Orndorff and Jimmy Hart.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Goldust Wants Stardust To Get A Title Shot - April 26th, 2015
- Neville Backstage At E. Rules, 'WWE Fury' (Video) - April 26th, 2015
- Is Daniel Bryan In Chicago For Extreme Rules? - April 26th, 2015
- WWE Creative 'Stunned' By Dana White's Comments - April 26th, 2015
- Steve Austin Addresses WWE Trademark Issues - April 26th, 2015
- JR Not On Foley's WWE Network Show, Connor - April 26th, 2015
- Rollins To Appear On Renee Young's Podcast - April 26th, 2015
- VIDEOS: More WWE Tough Enough Audition Tapes - April 26th, 2015
- <i>DETAILS ON TONIGHT'S FREE EXTREME RULES PBP!</i> - April 26th, 2015
- The Final WWE Extreme Rules Pay-Per-View Card - April 25th, 2015