By Ryan Clark on August 6, 2014
Partial Source: Pwinsider.com
As announced by WWE, Monday’s RAW in Portland, Oregon will feature a birthday celebration for WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan.
According to sources, Scott Hall will make his first appearance on Raw since 2002, as he and Kevin Nash are booked for the show. Hall has been teasing on Twitter that there will be an nWo reunion soon.
Also set at appear are Ric Flair, Paul Orndorff and Jimmy Hart.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Details, Photos & Videos From WWE's Tryouts In Dubai - April 28th, 2017
- The Miz Discusses 'The Marine 5' Film, GLOW/Netflix - April 28th, 2017
- PHOTO: Nakamura Teases A Feud With AJ Styles - April 27th, 2017
- JR On Charlotte Being 'Hogan' Of SD! Women's Division - April 27th, 2017
- Sting On Not Being Able To Face 'Taker In 'Dream Match' - April 27th, 2017
- Big Script **SPOILERS** From Vince McMahon Biopic - April 27th, 2017
- Possible **SPOILER** For Sunday's WWE Payback PPV - April 27th, 2017
- Total Divas Ratings Drop, Stars Added To NXT/UK Tour - April 27th, 2017
- VIDEOS: Hardys' Final Indy Date Set, Styles/Rawley - April 27th, 2017
- Miz: 'I Wanted To Play Deadpool!', Talks Marine 5 - April 27th, 2017