By Ryan Clark on August 6, 2014
Partial Source: Pwinsider.com
As announced by WWE, Monday’s RAW in Portland, Oregon will feature a birthday celebration for WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan.
According to sources, Scott Hall will make his first appearance on Raw since 2002, as he and Kevin Nash are booked for the show. Hall has been teasing on Twitter that there will be an nWo reunion soon.
Also set at appear are Ric Flair, Paul Orndorff and Jimmy Hart.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Rock Praises Owens/Balor, Dana Brooke/WWE - August 2nd, 2015
- JR Blogs - Roddy Piper's Passing, John Cena 'Hate' - August 2nd, 2015
- JR - Are Total Divas & Tough Enough Hurting WWE? - August 2nd, 2015
- JBL Defends Dana White + Tough Enough Extras - August 2nd, 2015
- VIDEO: Roddy Piper's Final Interview - Talent, Rock - August 2nd, 2015
- Rumor: Austin/Paige Podcast To Be Postponed? - August 2nd, 2015
- Rey Mysterio Discusses Meeting Vince McMahon - August 2nd, 2015
- VIDEO: WWE Releases Playlist Tribute To Piper - August 2nd, 2015
- Rose & Maddox Tag-Team, WWE Fury (Video), More - August 2nd, 2015
- Titus O'Neil Brings Homeless People To Dinner - August 2nd, 2015