By Ryan Clark on August 6, 2014
Partial Source: Pwinsider.com
As announced by WWE, Monday’s RAW in Portland, Oregon will feature a birthday celebration for WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan.
According to sources, Scott Hall will make his first appearance on Raw since 2002, as he and Kevin Nash are booked for the show. Hall has been teasing on Twitter that there will be an nWo reunion soon.
Also set at appear are Ric Flair, Paul Orndorff and Jimmy Hart.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Was Flair Backstage At RAW Last Night?, Cena Gear - May 31st, 2016
- Flair Praises Reigns, Talks WWE Being Proven Right - May 31st, 2016
- Backstage News On Goldberg's WWE Future & 2K17 - May 31st, 2016
- Is The WWE NXT Takeover: Brooklyn Event Still Set? - May 31st, 2016
- Goldberg & More React To WWE 2K17 Announcement - May 31st, 2016
- VIDEOS: RAW 'Fallout' Video + Miz's RAW Message - May 31st, 2016
- Early Preview For Tonight's SmackDown TV Tapings - May 31st, 2016
- The WWE Night Of Champions Pre-Sale, & More - May 31st, 2016
- Zayn/Banks Reveal Where They Want To Be Drafted - May 31st, 2016
- VIDEOS: Opening Segment On RAW, Foley/Lynch, Owens - May 31st, 2016