By Ryan Clark on August 6, 2014
Partial Source: Pwinsider.com
As announced by WWE, Monday’s RAW in Portland, Oregon will feature a birthday celebration for WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan.
According to sources, Scott Hall will make his first appearance on Raw since 2002, as he and Kevin Nash are booked for the show. Hall has been teasing on Twitter that there will be an nWo reunion soon.
Also set at appear are Ric Flair, Paul Orndorff and Jimmy Hart.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- JR Blogs - Cesaro/Sheamus, Brand Split, Charlotte - September 28th, 2016
- The Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic Returning + NXT - September 28th, 2016
- Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt Added To WWE No Mercy - September 28th, 2016
- Cody Rhodes On Meeting Guerrero, Benoit, Saturn - September 28th, 2016
- Backstage Update - Noam Dar Full-Time RAW Debut - September 28th, 2016
- Jim Ross: Shinsuke Nakamura Is A Bona Fide Star - September 28th, 2016
- <i>WWE SmackDown Live! Results (9/27) - Clash Of Champions Aftermath!</i> - September 27th, 2016
- <i>WWE RAW Results (9/26) - Post Night Of Champions!</i> - September 27th, 2016
- RAW **SPOILERS** - 2 Matches + Who's Backstage? - September 26th, 2016
- VIDEOS: Rusev vs. Reigns From Last Night's COC PPV - September 26th, 2016