By Ryan Clark on August 6, 2014
Partial Source: Pwinsider.com
As announced by WWE, Monday’s RAW in Portland, Oregon will feature a birthday celebration for WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan.
According to sources, Scott Hall will make his first appearance on Raw since 2002, as he and Kevin Nash are booked for the show. Hall has been teasing on Twitter that there will be an nWo reunion soon.
Also set at appear are Ric Flair, Paul Orndorff and Jimmy Hart.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- VIDEOS: Kane Reacts To Orton On 'Talking Smack', More - October 26th, 2016
- Updated Survivor Series Card - Team RAW vs. Team SD! - October 26th, 2016
- SD! Dark Match & WWE Main Event **SPOILERS** - October 26th, 2016
- PHOTOS - The Undertaker In Costume At NBA Game - October 26th, 2016
- Breaking News - Goldberg vs. Lesnar At SSeries - October 25th, 2016
- This Week's WWE RAW Rating Drops - Details - October 25th, 2016
- Owens Wants To Face Lesnar At WrestleMania, More - October 25th, 2016
- Jim Ross Blogs - Shawn Michaels vs. AJ Styles?, WM - October 25th, 2016
- Ventura: 'Hogan Ratted Me Out During Union Talks!' - October 25th, 2016
- Who's Backstage At SD?, Owens/Rollins/HIAC Video - October 25th, 2016