By Ryan Clark on August 6, 2014
Partial Source: Pwinsider.com
As announced by WWE, Monday’s RAW in Portland, Oregon will feature a birthday celebration for WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan.
According to sources, Scott Hall will make his first appearance on Raw since 2002, as he and Kevin Nash are booked for the show. Hall has been teasing on Twitter that there will be an nWo reunion soon.
Also set at appear are Ric Flair, Paul Orndorff and Jimmy Hart.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- <i>FREE WWE RAW RESULTS - IN PROGRESS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!</i> - October 20th, 2014
- Chris Jericho: 'Kofi Challenged Vince To A Fight!' - October 20th, 2014
- Lilian Garcia To Replace Justin Roberts On RAW - October 20th, 2014
- Two New Divas Join The Total Divas Cast - October 20th, 2014
- More On Hogan's RAW Return + Y2J's Book Tour - October 20th, 2014
- WWE Issues Statement On The Passing Of Ox Baker - October 20th, 2014
- A New Title Mach Added To WWE'Hell In A Cell - October 20th, 2014
- WWE Wants To Know Who Austin Should Fight - October 20th, 2014
- WWE.org Domain Owner Posts Letter Over Lawsuit - October 20th, 2014
- WWE SmackDown vs. World Series Tomorrow - October 20th, 2014