By Ryan Clark on August 6, 2014
Partial Source: Pwinsider.com
As announced by WWE, Monday’s RAW in Portland, Oregon will feature a birthday celebration for WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan.
According to sources, Scott Hall will make his first appearance on Raw since 2002, as he and Kevin Nash are booked for the show. Hall has been teasing on Twitter that there will be an nWo reunion soon.
Also set at appear are Ric Flair, Paul Orndorff and Jimmy Hart.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- VIDEO: Sasha Banks Discusses NXT, Charlotte - June 30th, 2015
- VIDEOS: This Week's RAW 'Backstage Fallout' Videos - June 30th, 2015
- Tyson Kidd Praises Cesaro After RAW 'Tribute' - June 30th, 2015
- Foley: 'Owens Would Have Forced Me To Be Better!' - June 30th, 2015
- Updated WWE Battleground Pay-Per-View Card - June 30th, 2015
- Owens Replaces Rusev To Face Cena, bWo Reunion - June 29th, 2015
- VIDEO: Bo Dallas Reacts To Rock's WWE Return - June 29th, 2015
- RAW Dark Match & WWE Superstars **SPOILERS** - June 29th, 2015
- PHOTO: A Graphic Photo Of Kidd Post-Surgery - June 29th, 2015
- The Rock: 'Vince McMahon Told Me Not To Blade' - June 29th, 2015