By Ryan Clark on August 6, 2014
Partial Source: Pwinsider.com
As announced by WWE, Monday’s RAW in Portland, Oregon will feature a birthday celebration for WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan.
According to sources, Scott Hall will make his first appearance on Raw since 2002, as he and Kevin Nash are booked for the show. Hall has been teasing on Twitter that there will be an nWo reunion soon.
Also set at appear are Ric Flair, Paul Orndorff and Jimmy Hart.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Rollins' RAW Interview (Video), JR Questions WM31 - January 27th, 2015
- Finn Balor Injury Update, Ziggler Update & More - January 27th, 2015
- PHOTOS: Cole & McMahon At WWE HQ - January 26th, 2015
- The First Match For WWE's 'Fast Lane' PPV Set - January 26th, 2015
- Brock Lesnar On SD!?, Adam Pearce/WWE Update - January 26th, 2015
- Casket Match Confirmed For Thursday's Live SD! - January 26th, 2015
- Did The WWE Network Lose Subscribers Last Night? - January 26th, 2015
- What Some WWE Superstars & Divas Did Today - January 26th, 2015
- <i>WWE RAW Results (1/26) - Snow-A-Geddon, More!</i> - January 26th, 2015
- VIDEOS: Rock's Royal Rumble Crowd Reaction, HOF - January 26th, 2015