By Ryan Clark on August 6, 2014
Partial Source: Pwinsider.com
As announced by WWE, Monday’s RAW in Portland, Oregon will feature a birthday celebration for WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan.
According to sources, Scott Hall will make his first appearance on Raw since 2002, as he and Kevin Nash are booked for the show. Hall has been teasing on Twitter that there will be an nWo reunion soon.
Also set at appear are Ric Flair, Paul Orndorff and Jimmy Hart.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- The Wyatt Family On ESPN Tonight + SD! Segment - June 28th, 2016
- WWE Brand Split News - Big Changes, GM Names? - June 28th, 2016
- 2 Matches Confirmed For WWE's Battleground PPV - June 28th, 2016
- Cena On GMA, Special Olympics Athletes At WWE PC - June 28th, 2016
- JR Blogs - Cena's WWE Anniversary, CM Punk/UFC - June 27th, 2016
- WWE RAW Dark Match & Superstars **SPOILERS** - June 27th, 2016
- A Video From The Set Of Sasha Banks’ Recent Shoot - June 27th, 2016
- WWE Announces Partnership With Special Olympics - June 27th, 2016
- Gotch Injured?, Balor Reacts To 'Balor Club' Reports - June 27th, 2016
- WWE CC News: Superstar Injured?, EVOLVE Matches - June 27th, 2016