By Ryan Clark on August 6, 2014
Partial Source: Pwinsider.com
As announced by WWE, Monday’s RAW in Portland, Oregon will feature a birthday celebration for WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan.
According to sources, Scott Hall will make his first appearance on Raw since 2002, as he and Kevin Nash are booked for the show. Hall has been teasing on Twitter that there will be an nWo reunion soon.
Also set at appear are Ric Flair, Paul Orndorff and Jimmy Hart.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- VIDEOS: WWE At MSG + 'Backstage Fallout' Videos - October 4th, 2015
- WWE-MSG Notes - Two Dark Matches, Set & More - October 4th, 2015
- Hulk Hogan Originally Set For WWE/PEZ Deal - October 4th, 2015
- Backstage News - SummerSlam Location & NXT - October 3rd, 2015
- WWE Working On Ideas For Rock & Cena + Pez - October 3rd, 2015
- WWE-MSG Attendance # + NXT Takeover Pre-Show? - October 3rd, 2015
- Bob Backlund: 'I Wish I Would Have Faced Lesnar!' - October 3rd, 2015
- <i>WWE At MSG WWE Network Special Results (10/3)!</i> - October 3rd, 2015
- JBL To Call Tonight's MSG-WWE Network Special - October 3rd, 2015
- PHOTOS: Could Lana & Rusev Now Be Engaged? - October 3rd, 2015