By Ryan Clark on August 6, 2014
Partial Source: Pwinsider.com
As announced by WWE, Monday’s RAW in Portland, Oregon will feature a birthday celebration for WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan.
According to sources, Scott Hall will make his first appearance on Raw since 2002, as he and Kevin Nash are booked for the show. Hall has been teasing on Twitter that there will be an nWo reunion soon.
Also set at appear are Ric Flair, Paul Orndorff and Jimmy Hart.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Does AJ Styles Have Any Complaints After WWE Debut? - December 5th, 2016
- <I>FREE WWE RAW PBP RESULTS - IN PROGRESS NOW!!!</I> - December 5th, 2016
- SD! Tag Titles To Be Defended Under Freebird Rule? - December 5th, 2016
- Report - AJ Styles Injured At Last Night's TLC PPV - December 5th, 2016
- Rumor - The Undertaker Backstage At Tonight's RAW - December 5th, 2016
- PHOTOS: New SD! Women’s Champion, Styles/Ambrose - December 5th, 2016
- 'The Coach' Returning To WWE?, Rosenberg At TLC - December 5th, 2016
- Watch The TLC Opening Video, Nikki Bella's Next Feud? - December 5th, 2016
- <i>WWE TLC Results (12/4) - Styles vs. Ambrose!</i> - December 4th, 2016
- PHOTOS: Jack Swagger Meets Legend Danny Hodge - December 4th, 2016