By Ryan Clark on January 22, 2013
Credit: Reid Galbreath & Prowrestling.net
WWE Main Event (Airing Wednesday):
The show opened with a numbers promo video for the Royal Rumble, followed by an interview with Ryback. Ryback made a joke about turning Antonio Cesaro into Swiss cheese. After the joke it seemed that Matt Striker was going to pee his pants.
Cesaro started blasting Ryback while en route to the ring, then started in on Americans feeling entitled, which garnered a lot of boos. Ryback’s intro cut him off.
Ryback defeated Antonio Cesaro via countout. The match was dominated by Ryback, as you would expect. At one point, Cesaro was trying to hide outside the ring when he was tossed back in by the Miz. Cesaro was getting manhandled by Ryback and as he was about to be finished off he ended up outside of the ring. Cesaro walked off ending the match with a Ryback win as a result of a count out.
The Big Show cut a promo bragging about his plans to win at Royal Rumble while using his fist to intimidate Matt Striker, who again looked like he was going to pee his pants.
Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow beat The Uso Brothers. Damian Sandow and Cody Rohdes bragged about ridding the WWE of unwashed tag teams once they win the titles. Team Rhodes Scholar’s won after a botched top rope finisher followed by a small package from Sandow in 12:32.
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Randy Orton Being Considered For Babyface Turn - October 22nd, 2014
- WWE Negotiating With Lesnar Over More Dates - October 22nd, 2014
- Go-Home WrestleMania 31 Event Locations?, HIAC - October 22nd, 2014
- The Latest On Mysterio & WWE - He Wants Out! - October 22nd, 2014
- More On Dinsmore's Replacement, RAW 'Soldier' - October 22nd, 2014
- Fred Ottman Resurfaces (Video), NXT Stars At SD - October 22nd, 2014
- VIDEOS: Behind-The-Scenes Reigns/Hogan, NXT - October 22nd, 2014
- VIDEOS: Y2J Speaks Out, Top 10 RAW Moments - October 22nd, 2014
- Maria Kanellis Receives WWE Talent Scholarship - October 22nd, 2014
- More On WWE's Major Stock Drop Today - Details - October 22nd, 2014