By Ryan Clark on January 22, 2013
Credit: Reid Galbreath & Prowrestling.net
WWE Main Event (Airing Wednesday):
The show opened with a numbers promo video for the Royal Rumble, followed by an interview with Ryback. Ryback made a joke about turning Antonio Cesaro into Swiss cheese. After the joke it seemed that Matt Striker was going to pee his pants.
Cesaro started blasting Ryback while en route to the ring, then started in on Americans feeling entitled, which garnered a lot of boos. Ryback’s intro cut him off.
Ryback defeated Antonio Cesaro via countout. The match was dominated by Ryback, as you would expect. At one point, Cesaro was trying to hide outside the ring when he was tossed back in by the Miz. Cesaro was getting manhandled by Ryback and as he was about to be finished off he ended up outside of the ring. Cesaro walked off ending the match with a Ryback win as a result of a count out.
The Big Show cut a promo bragging about his plans to win at Royal Rumble while using his fist to intimidate Matt Striker, who again looked like he was going to pee his pants.
Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow beat The Uso Brothers. Damian Sandow and Cody Rohdes bragged about ridding the WWE of unwashed tag teams once they win the titles. Team Rhodes Scholar’s won after a botched top rope finisher followed by a small package from Sandow in 12:32.
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- WWE Total Divas Viewership Down From Last Week - December 10th, 2013
- VIDEO: Stephanie McMahon's Post-RAW Spinaroonie - December 10th, 2013
- Eve Torres On RAW Return, Today's Birthdays, More - December 10th, 2013
- Gabe Saplosky On D-Bryan & Connecting w/ Fans - December 10th, 2013
- Early Preview For Tonight's SmackDown Tapings - December 10th, 2013
- Report: Slammy Awards Voting Was '100% Legitimate' - December 10th, 2013
- Major WrestleMania 31 Press Conference Today - December 10th, 2013
- Christian Becomes A Daddy + Talks Concussion - December 10th, 2013
- Two Live Reports From Last Night's WWE RAW - December 10th, 2013
- WWE Slammy Awards Set New Record For Voting - December 10th, 2013