By Ryan Clark on October 9, 2012
WWE MAIN EVENT (Airing Wednesday):
Michael Cole and The Miz started in the middle of the ring like last week, and they hyped up Randy Orton vs. Big Show for the main event. They threw it to a Big Show hype video, and Show talked about how he’s fed up.
Josh Mathews interviewed Show backstage, and Show basically threatened to punch Josh in the face. Unfortunately, it didn’t happen. Back in the ring, Miz talked about being KO’d by Show before and how it sucks, then Cole tossed it to an Orton hype video. Arn Anderson, Cena, Triple H and Batista all talk about how nothing can stop Randy.
Matt Striker interviewed Orton backstage. Randy said he’s coming for Alberto Del Rio later. As for Big Show, lightning can’t strike twice, but a viper can. Orton vs. Show is up first for Main Event.
Big Show defeated Randy Orton. Show won with a chokeslam in roughly 17 minutes. Very long match.
Backstage, Josh Mathews interviewed Sheamus, who said he came to fight and there’s no bigger fight than Big Show.
Kofi Kingston over Michael McGillicutty. Kingston won in about two minutes with an S.O.S.
Miz came in the ring to interview Kofi, who said his match was fun. Miz said Kofi will never be at his level. Kofi asked for a match next week on Main Event, and Miz accepted. Kofi wants the title to be on the line. Miz said no, but Kofi goaded him into it. The IC Title match is set for next week with Miz vs. Kingston.
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- WWE Creative Member Leaving The Company - June 19th, 2013
- Backstage Update: WWE's Developmental Facility - June 19th, 2013
- Tommy Dreamer Considered Retirement - Details - June 19th, 2013
- Backstage Update On Several WWE Lawsuits - June 19th, 2013
- Rob Van Dam Set For Three Indy Dates - Details - June 19th, 2013
- Terrible Attendance At SD, Foley Media, NOC Tix - June 19th, 2013
- Colt Cabana's Latest Video, WWE's Mid-South DVD - June 19th, 2013
- WWE Updates Their Statement On Child Homicide - June 19th, 2013
- Iron Sheik Needs Your Help, Eaton Update, Holly - June 19th, 2013
- AUDIO: Would Tommy Dreamer Return To WWE? - June 19th, 2013