By Ryan Clark on August 5, 2014
WWE SmackDown (Airing Friday):
The following are results of this week’s edition of WWE SmackDown, which was taped on Tuesday night in Laredo, Texas:
– Dean Ambrose opens the show with an in-ring promo. Before he can say a whole lot, Seth Rollins comes out and interrups him. Ultimately, Ambrose reveals the stipulation for their match at SummerSlam, which he earned the rights to do after Monday’s “Beat The Clock” challenge at RAW. Ambrose announced a Lumberjack Match between he and Rollins for SummerSlam. To close out this segment, however, Rollins revealed that Ambrose’s opponent for tonight is Randy Orton.
– Sin Cara def. Damien Sandow in the first official match taped for this week’s SmackDown.
– Paige def. Natalya in Divas action.
– There was a promo during the tapings featuring Chris Jericho. He, of course, spoke about Bray Wyatt and their match at the upcoming SummerSlam pay-per-view.
– The Dean Ambrose vs. Randy Orton main event ended in a No Contest when Rollins interfered and a big melee erupted to close out the show.
Make sure to check back here at the website on Wednesday for a more detailed SmackDown spoiler report.
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- VIDEOS: Hardys' Final Indy Date Set, Styles/Rawley - April 27th, 2017
- Miz: 'I Wanted To Play Deadpool!', Talks Marine 5 - April 27th, 2017
- Backstage News - Why WWE Is Pushing Jinder Mahal - April 27th, 2017
- WWE Releases NXT Talent Theophilus Agbi - April 27th, 2017
- Miz Comments On Fans Cheering Him At WrestleMania - April 26th, 2017
- Jerry Lawler Set For Payback Pre & Post Shows, SD! - April 26th, 2017
- WWE Superstars React To SmackDown! Main Event - April 26th, 2017
- Ric Flair Provides An Update On His Fiancé - April 26th, 2017
- Karl Anderson Taunts Enzo & Cass, Shibata Update - April 25th, 2017
- Do Jeff Hardy's Previous Wellness Policy Violations Count? - April 25th, 2017