By Ryan Clark on July 5, 2012
Linda McMahon’s spokesperson for her Senate campaign has left. Erin Isaacs left the campaign for “personal reasons” and has returned to Florida. She was reportedly earning $144,000 for the position and is leaving the campaign six weeks before McMahon faces off against Chris Shays in the Republican primary.
Linda’s deputy communications’ person, Kate Duffy, will take over as spokesperson.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- What Happened After RAW - John Cena Appears - May 20th, 2013
- WWE Main Event & SD Main Events Revealed - May 20th, 2013
- Triple H Not Injured On RAW + Curt Axel 'Debuts' - May 20th, 2013
- Hilarious Backstage Cole/RAW Pic, Main Event - May 20th, 2013
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW! - May 20th, 2013
- Ambulance Match Added To WWE Payback, Shield - May 20th, 2013
- Savage's Family Meet Up To Celebrate His Life - May 20th, 2013
- MVP Not At RAW, Superstars Matches Taped, O'Neil - May 20th, 2013
- Rey Mysterio Undergoing Another Minor Surgery - May 20th, 2013
- RAW Dark Match & WWE Superstars **SPOILERS** - May 20th, 2013