By Ryan Clark on January 20, 2013
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
– Steve Austin was sporting a new beard in a Twitter photo he posted on Wednesday. The photo was taken at the “Shot Show” convention in Les Vegas this week. This is also the reason he didn’t appear on last Monday’s WWE RAW broadcast. Austin tweeted: Shooting the shit with @freejessejames at the Fort Knox booth at the Shot Show If you’re interested, you can click here to view a new look photo of Steve Austin with Jesse James.
– As noted earlier here on the website, Brock Lesnar has been offered a new deal by WWE and the hope internally is to get him signed for another year before making plans for WrestleMania 29. Lesnar’s deal is reportedly the same as his first deal signed back in 2012 shortly before WrestleMania 28 guaranteeing several million dollars with appearances at major pay-per-view events and television shows building up the events.
As of this week Lesnar has yet to agree to the terms of the new deal. Lesnar is known for his negotiating and wasn’t expected to agree right away. The discussion internally is that Lesnar is expected to be part of WWE plans post-WrestleMania 29. Lesnar moved big pay-per-view numbers for WWE in 2012 including SummerSlam that saw an increase to 358,000 buys (up from 296,000 the prior year).
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Report: The Young Bucks Turn Down WWE Offer - December 17th, 2014
- Backstage News - WWE 2K15 Sales + Sting's Debut - December 17th, 2014
- Backstage News On The Austin/McMahon Podcast - December 17th, 2014
- Major Backstage Update - Lesnar's WWE Future - December 17th, 2014
- Backstage Update - 'Taker vs. Wyatt At WM31? - December 17th, 2014
- Backstage News - Rey Mysterio Storyline Scrapped - December 17th, 2014
- Why Naomi & Jimmy Uso Are Off Total Divas - December 17th, 2014
- WWE Purposely Takes A Shot At CM Punk - December 17th, 2014
- Backstage News - WWE Offers Uhaa Nation Deal - December 17th, 2014
- Daniel Bryan Project Gets Pushed Back - Details - December 17th, 2014