By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
Tammy “Sunny” Sytch was scheduled to appear at the Cauliflower Alley Club this week but is not attending. She was set to host a seminar for months but is not returning any phone calls. Brian Blair of the Killer Bees is the current President of the club after Nick Bockwinkle stepped down due to health issues at the age of 79.
After hearing some rumors regarding her current health and sobriety, I’ve tried numerous times in recent weeks to contact Tammy and my emails, phone calls and tweets have gone unanswered. This is not normal for her as I’ve known her for years now and she’s always replied in a fairly quick manner. We hope to have more on this shortly.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Early Betting Odds For Tonight's Battleground PPV - July 23rd, 2016
- Ricochet Wants To Be Called Up To The Main Roster - July 23rd, 2016
- Lynch: 'I Want Equal Opportunity For Women In WWE!' - July 23rd, 2016
- Update - Will The NYSAC Suspend Lesnar SSlam? - July 23rd, 2016
- Lita's Role Changing In WWE, Lawler's New Gig - July 23rd, 2016
- Backstage Update - Lita's Current WWE Status - July 22nd, 2016
- Update - Will The NYSAC Suspend Lesnar SSlam? - July 22nd, 2016
- Report - Jinder Mahal In Talks To Return To WWE - July 22nd, 2016
- Heath Slater A Free Agent Following The WWE Draft - July 22nd, 2016
- Kevin Nash: 'I Want To Be Dolph Ziggler’s Diesel' - July 21st, 2016