By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
Tammy “Sunny” Sytch was scheduled to appear at the Cauliflower Alley Club this week but is not attending. She was set to host a seminar for months but is not returning any phone calls. Brian Blair of the Killer Bees is the current President of the club after Nick Bockwinkle stepped down due to health issues at the age of 79.
After hearing some rumors regarding her current health and sobriety, I’ve tried numerous times in recent weeks to contact Tammy and my emails, phone calls and tweets have gone unanswered. This is not normal for her as I’ve known her for years now and she’s always replied in a fairly quick manner. We hope to have more on this shortly.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Zeb Colter Says He's Returne, Crowe Injury Update - August 31st, 2014
- A Total Divas Q&A On Twitter Tomorrow, Cesaro - August 31st, 2014
- Update: Darren Young's Injury, Recovery & Return - August 31st, 2014
- Batista: 'I'm Too Busy To Return To WWE In 2014' - August 31st, 2014
- NXT Star Solomon Crowe Injured & Hospitalized - August 31st, 2014
- PHOTO: WWE's Brad Maddox At PWG Indy Event - August 31st, 2014
- Update On Where Jake Roberts Was Flying To, More - August 31st, 2014
- Brad Maddox Attends Indy Event, Rollins Note, Stock - August 31st, 2014
- Sting's Son Doesn't Want To Be A Wrestler, King Mo - August 31st, 2014
- VIDEOS: New Total Divas Clip + Goldust Speaks Out - August 31st, 2014