By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
Tammy “Sunny” Sytch was scheduled to appear at the Cauliflower Alley Club this week but is not attending. She was set to host a seminar for months but is not returning any phone calls. Brian Blair of the Killer Bees is the current President of the club after Nick Bockwinkle stepped down due to health issues at the age of 79.
After hearing some rumors regarding her current health and sobriety, I’ve tried numerous times in recent weeks to contact Tammy and my emails, phone calls and tweets have gone unanswered. This is not normal for her as I’ve known her for years now and she’s always replied in a fairly quick manner. We hope to have more on this shortly.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Major Backstage Update - A John Cena Heel Turn? - September 14th, 2014
- Backstage Update - JoJo Offerman's WWE Future - September 14th, 2014
- CM Punk Spotted At 'Riot Fest' - New Look Photos! - September 14th, 2014
- VIDEO: Cody/Brandi (Eden) Rhodes Exchange Gifts - September 14th, 2014
- Update On Several Top NXT Talents At RAW & SD - September 14th, 2014
- PHOTO: Triple H Congratulates Mayweather On Win - September 14th, 2014
- Total Divas Airing Tonight + D-Bryan's WWE Return - September 14th, 2014
- Rey Mysterio Injury News + Monday Night Wars, More - September 14th, 2014
- WWE RAW Pre-Show/Backstage Pass?, Countdown - September 14th, 2014
- Jake Roberts Gives A Health Update - Thanks WWE - September 14th, 2014