By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
Tammy “Sunny” Sytch was scheduled to appear at the Cauliflower Alley Club this week but is not attending. She was set to host a seminar for months but is not returning any phone calls. Brian Blair of the Killer Bees is the current President of the club after Nick Bockwinkle stepped down due to health issues at the age of 79.
After hearing some rumors regarding her current health and sobriety, I’ve tried numerous times in recent weeks to contact Tammy and my emails, phone calls and tweets have gone unanswered. This is not normal for her as I’ve known her for years now and she’s always replied in a fairly quick manner. We hope to have more on this shortly.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- The Usos Re-Tweet Several Upset Total Divas Fans - December 20th, 2014
- PHOTO; Rock Visits Children’s National Hospital - December 20th, 2014
- VIDEOS: RAW/SD Slams Of The Week, Top 10 Taunts - December 20th, 2014
- Mick Foley Comments On CM Punk’s Move To MMA - December 20th, 2014
- Update - Season 3 Of WWE Total Divas - Presser - December 19th, 2014
- Ryback Responds To CM Punk On Y2J's Podcast - December 19th, 2014
- WWE Network News: Debut In India?, EastLink/Canada - December 19th, 2014
- VIDEOS: Latest 'WWE Inbox' + DDP Yoga Blooper Reel - December 19th, 2014
- Axel vs. Itami Set For NXT, Balor's Theme Song, More - December 19th, 2014
- Helms Undergoes Knee Surgery, RVD/ECW DVD - December 19th, 2014