By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
Tammy “Sunny” Sytch was scheduled to appear at the Cauliflower Alley Club this week but is not attending. She was set to host a seminar for months but is not returning any phone calls. Brian Blair of the Killer Bees is the current President of the club after Nick Bockwinkle stepped down due to health issues at the age of 79.
After hearing some rumors regarding her current health and sobriety, I’ve tried numerous times in recent weeks to contact Tammy and my emails, phone calls and tweets have gone unanswered. This is not normal for her as I’ve known her for years now and she’s always replied in a fairly quick manner. We hope to have more on this shortly.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Jerry Lawler Charges Dropped, Reinstated By WWE - July 1st, 2016
- Gargano Reacts To WWE's CC, Cesaro/SD! 'Fallout' - July 1st, 2016
- Triple H & John Cena Meet NBA Star, Stock Rises - July 1st, 2016
- Bret Hart On Where THF's Pink & Black Came From - July 1st, 2016
- Rose: 'My Character Was Rushed To Main Roster!' - July 1st, 2016
- Tammy 'Sunny' Sytch To Be Sentenced Next Week - Details - July 1st, 2016
- Backstage Update - Ricochet Headed To WWE? - July 1st, 2016
- Y2J: 'I’ll Never Be Full Time Performer Again!', Reigns - July 1st, 2016
- Update - Which NXT Names Will Likely Be Called Up? - July 1st, 2016
- Lesnar: 'I Don't Care If UFC Loss Hurts Drawing Power!' - July 1st, 2016