By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
Tammy “Sunny” Sytch was scheduled to appear at the Cauliflower Alley Club this week but is not attending. She was set to host a seminar for months but is not returning any phone calls. Brian Blair of the Killer Bees is the current President of the club after Nick Bockwinkle stepped down due to health issues at the age of 79.
After hearing some rumors regarding her current health and sobriety, I’ve tried numerous times in recent weeks to contact Tammy and my emails, phone calls and tweets have gone unanswered. This is not normal for her as I’ve known her for years now and she’s always replied in a fairly quick manner. We hope to have more on this shortly.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Charlotte On ESPN This Week + WM33 Ticket News - October 25th, 2016
- James Ellsworth Set For SD?, RAW Pre-Show (Video) - October 25th, 2016
- WWE HOFer Backstage At RAW, Strong To WWE NXT - October 25th, 2016
- RAW Dark Match & Superstars **SPOILERS** - October 25th, 2016
- Latest Details On Chris Jericho’s Fourth Book Revealed - October 24th, 2016
- Vince Resurfaces On Twitter, Hot Summer Rae Videos - October 24th, 2016
- Ryback Discusses His TRT Use, Triple H's Physique - October 24th, 2016
- Y2J Reveals What Happens When You Make 'The List' - October 24th, 2016
- Backstage Update - James Ellsworth's WWE Status - October 24th, 2016
- <i>WWE RAW Results (10/24) - Brock Lesnar Returns!</i> - October 24th, 2016