By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
Tammy “Sunny” Sytch was scheduled to appear at the Cauliflower Alley Club this week but is not attending. She was set to host a seminar for months but is not returning any phone calls. Brian Blair of the Killer Bees is the current President of the club after Nick Bockwinkle stepped down due to health issues at the age of 79.
After hearing some rumors regarding her current health and sobriety, I’ve tried numerous times in recent weeks to contact Tammy and my emails, phone calls and tweets have gone unanswered. This is not normal for her as I’ve known her for years now and she’s always replied in a fairly quick manner. We hope to have more on this shortly.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- More Hulk Hogan Rants Leaked - Gay Slurs - July 28th, 2015
- VIDEO: The Trailer For 12 Rounds 3: Lockdown - July 28th, 2015
- Early Preview For Tonight's SmackDown Tapings - July 28th, 2015
- John Cena Taken To Hospital Following RAW - July 28th, 2015
- VIDEOS: WWE RAW 'Backstage Fallout' Videos - July 28th, 2015
- More Photos & Videos Of Cena's Broken Nose - July 28th, 2015
- WWE RAW Highlight Videos + SmackDown Match - July 28th, 2015
- Photos - John Cena Suffers Broken Nose On RAW - July 27th, 2015
- Team BAD On Tough Enough, ESPN/SummerSlam - July 27th, 2015
- SmackDown News - Big Divas Match Set + Owens - July 27th, 2015