By Ryan Clark on June 4, 2014
Tammy “Sunny” Sytch was scheduled to appear at the Cauliflower Alley Club this week but is not attending. She was set to host a seminar for months but is not returning any phone calls. Brian Blair of the Killer Bees is the current President of the club after Nick Bockwinkle stepped down due to health issues at the age of 79.
After hearing some rumors regarding her current health and sobriety, I’ve tried numerous times in recent weeks to contact Tammy and my emails, phone calls and tweets have gone unanswered. This is not normal for her as I’ve known her for years now and she’s always replied in a fairly quick manner. We hope to have more on this shortly.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Mike Sanders On Almost Being Fired In WCW - August 20th, 2014
- Sandow Twitter Q&A, Eva Marie Featured, Network - August 20th, 2014
- VIDEO: Hulk Hogan Accepts The ALS Challenge - August 20th, 2014
- VIDEO: John Cena's Surprise Return After SD - August 20th, 2014
- VIDEOS: Highlights From WWE Main Event - August 20th, 2014
- Today's Streaming Content On The WWE Network - August 20th, 2014
- SD Matches + Y2J Accepts ALS Challenge (Video) - August 20th, 2014
- WWE Nixes 2 SSlam Angles, Sheamus' New Belt - August 20th, 2014
- WWE NOC Main Event + 2 SD Dark Matches, More - August 20th, 2014
- <i>**SPOILERS** WWE SmackDown Results For Friday</i> - August 19th, 2014