By Ryan Clark on July 21, 2012
– WWE Hall of Famer Tammy “Sunny” Sytch, who checked into a rehabilitation program sponsored by WWE on Monday after consuming a “dangerous” amount of vodka, addressed her current progress via Facebook.
“I know i have to do this.. getting myself mentallly in gear. its hard,” she wrote Thursday.
Sytch then noted, “ok// over the next 28 days, im going to need some visitors and support… who is up for the challenge???”
– WWE.com has an interview with rapper Woo Child, who performs the theme song for the Prime Time Players. Both Darren Young and Titus O’Neil picked him for the job and he said he wouldn’t record a theme song for any other superstars.
He said: “They gave me the first opportunity and I can’t see myself turning my back on the people who gave me the opportunity just for somebody who has a bigger name at the time. I think if given the shot, Darren and Titus can be household names as well.”
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Final Card For Sunday's WWE Extreme Rules PPV - May 17th, 2013
- Is WWE Going To Strip Dolph Ziggler Of The Title? - May 17th, 2013
- Nate Diaz' Suspension Details + FX 8 Weigh-Ins - May 17th, 2013
- More On Booker T's Surgery + SSlam Update, Kane - May 17th, 2013
- Jake Roberts To WWE's HOF, Sami Callihan/WWE - May 17th, 2013
- The Fired NXT Talents & Vince McMahon Tweet - May 17th, 2013
- Update On The Seven WWE NXT Releases Today - May 17th, 2013
- Breaking News: 3 More NXT Releases (7 Total) - May 17th, 2013
- Injury Update On Rock, WWE's Weekend Matches - May 17th, 2013
- More On The Four WWE NXT Releases Today - May 17th, 2013