By Ryan Clark on September 15, 2012
After Tammy Sytch was arraigned for the third time in three days on Friday in New Haven, CT and released into her sister’s custody, her sister informed the Judge presiding over the case that Sytch is going to a rehab facility in New Jersey. Sytch’s sister also said that a “bed was waiting for her” at the facility.
Needless to say, Sytch will not be making any independent show appearances this weekend.
The Associated Press has also picked up the story of Sytch’s arrest.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- UFC On FX 8: Quick Results, Bonuses & Attendance - May 19th, 2013
- Final Card For Tonight's WWE Extreme Rules PPV - May 19th, 2013
- <i>DETAILS ON TONIGHT'S FREE EXTREME RULES PBP!</i> - May 19th, 2013
- WWE Counts Down Bizarre Foreign Objects, CNN/XFL - May 18th, 2013
- WWE Acquires Original WWWF Title Belt, Raven - May 18th, 2013
- The Rock's Latest Movie Is A Hit, Today's Birthdays - May 18th, 2013
- VIDEOS: Payback Hype + SD Backstage Fallout - May 18th, 2013
- NFL Star: 'Brock Lesnar Will Win At Extreme Rules' - May 18th, 2013
- WWE Extreme Rules Post-Show Details Revealed - May 18th, 2013
- VIDEO: Bruno Sammartino Day In Pittsburgh, PA - May 18th, 2013