By Ryan Clark on January 23, 2013
The return of The Rock is delivering for WWE in the ratings department, and likely making the USA Network very happy. In particular, the January 14th edition of RAW scored the 1st, 3rd and 4th highest hours for the week on cable. WWE separates RAW into three shows in order to increase the number of viewers they claim watch WWE programming each week.
* For the week ending Jan. 6th the RAW from December 31st was not ranked.
* For the week ending January 13th, the RAW from January 7th ranked 7th, 8th and 9th for the three hours.
* For the week ending January 20th, the RAW from January 14th ranked 1st, 3rd and 4th.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Sheamus Drinks A Big Beer + A RAW Or SD Match? - May 20th, 2013
- WWE Extreme Rules Attendance + Ziggler Update - May 20th, 2013
- VIDEO: The WWE Extreme Rules Post-Game Show - May 20th, 2013
- Mysterio Injury Update + New WWE Cage Debuts - May 19th, 2013
- 3 New Champions Crowned At WWE Extreme Rules - May 19th, 2013
- <i>WWE Extreme Rules Results (5/19) - Lesnar/HHH!</i> - May 19th, 2013
- WWE's Newest Real-Life Couple Is ... ?, Holly/WWE - May 19th, 2013
- Mick Foley At Tonight's WWE Extreme Rules PPV? - May 19th, 2013
- WWE Extreme Rules Ordering Problem w/ Verizon - May 19th, 2013
- WWE Extreme Rules Post-Show, Roberts Media - May 19th, 2013