By Ryan Clark on August 25, 2012
Partial Source: Pwinsider.com
– The preliminary buyrate for the 2012 Money in the Bank PPV event is around 200,000 buys. This puts it in line with last year’s MITB event.
– Trendrr.tv reports that Friday’s episode of WWE SmackDown set a new year-high and topped the cable TV chart in social media activity. It earned a score of 108,482, higher than last week’s show by 18% and beating the previous 2012 high, which was 106,648 two weeks ago.
It could be due to Trendrr increasing social media tracking. SmackDown’s social media score average for the past four weeks is 98,043. Before July 9, the average score was usually in the mid-50,000 range.
– WWE’s Curt Hawkins endorsed Pro Wrestling Guerrilla on his Twitter account this morning. He wrote: “Just watched @MattJackson13 & @NickJacksonYB vs The SSB from the latest PWG DVD. Ridiculously innovative & entertaining.”
Hawkins was referring to The Young Bucks vs. Super Smash Brothers No DQ match for the PWG Tag Titles from the recent “Death to All But Metal” show. You can order the DVD here
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Tyson Kidd At Next Week's Post-RAW Segment? - May 22nd, 2013
- AUDIO: WZR Radio Archive - WWE Releases?, More - May 22nd, 2013
- 3 Segments For Next Week's RAW Revealed - May 22nd, 2013
- WWE 2K14 Likely For Next-Gen Consoles - Details - May 22nd, 2013
- Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Photos, MITB Update - May 22nd, 2013
- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics! - May 22nd, 2013
- Cameron Very Sick, Curtis Axel Finally Tweets, HBK - May 22nd, 2013
- Was Mark Henry Injured Before Extreme Rules? - May 22nd, 2013
- Update On Jericho's WWE Future + Foley's Tour - May 22nd, 2013
- Sheamus vs. Orton At SSlam?, Orton Heel Turn - May 22nd, 2013