By Ryan Clark on August 27, 2012
The person portraying “Harold” during the Anger Management segments on RAW this week was PWG (Pro Wrestling Guerrilla) wrestler Scorpio Sky. Sky was one of the wrestlers that was supposed to be given a try-out last weekend during SummerSlam in Los Angeles but wasn’t there.
Sky portrayed Mason Andrews in TNA last month and was reportedly offered a contract but was waiting to see what happened with WWE first. Basically, TNA had a contract offer waiting for him but it looks like WWE snatched him up first.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- VIDEO: Scuffle At The UFC 160 Weigh-Ins - May 24th, 2013
- Full UFC 160 Weigh-In Results Inside Here - May 24th, 2013
- The Rock Buys His Cousin Tamina Snuka A New Car - May 24th, 2013
- WWE Signs Two Divas To Developmental Deals - May 24th, 2013
- PHOTOS: HBK's *NEW LOOK* Revealed! - May 24th, 2013
- PHOTO: The Rock Buys Tamina Snuka A New Car! - May 24th, 2013
- PHOTO: WWE's Newest Developmental Diva! - May 24th, 2013
- WWE Makes New NXT Hire - Who Is It? - May 24th, 2013
- 'Bret Hart Appreciation Night' To Air On WWE App - May 24th, 2013
- Ric Flair Falsely Advertised, Punk/Ziggler News - May 24th, 2013