By Ryan Clark on February 16, 2013
– As noted late last night here on the website, former world heavyweight champion Christian is now medically cleared to return to the ring. Currently, he’s not scheduled to appear, but WWE could begin booking him at any of the shows in the coming week. If he’s not used in the next two weeks, it could be that they are holding off his return until after WrestleMania.
– Evan Bourne made the following post on his Twitter account on his recovery from the injury he suffered last year:
“Another great (hard) week of therapy and training. My foots feeling good after some basic in-ring work. Gonna step it up next week!”
– Prime Wrestling World released a new video from after the end of their last show. In the video Prime Wrestling World Champion Johnny Gargano brought into the ring 13-year-old fan Kayden. Kayden has been diagnosed with a blood platelet disorder, and he’s one of the biggest fans of Prime Wrestling and Gargano. Gargano challenged Kayden to a match and put the title on the line.
Prime Wrestling’s next iPPV is Pressure Rising and will be held on February 16.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Update: Legit HHH/Daniel Bryan Argument At RAW? - June 18th, 2013
- <i>WZR Radio **ON-AIR-NOW** - Breaking WWE/TNA News + Plans Leaked!!</i> - June 18th, 2013
- <i>WZR & WWE/TNA **SPOILER** CHATROOM NOW!!</i> - June 18th, 2013
- This Week's RAW Rating Drops - Details + More - June 18th, 2013
- VIDEOS: 1-800-FELLA Outtakes, Anti-Bullying Rally - June 18th, 2013
- Who's Backstage At SD?, Early RAW #'s, Ryback/RAW - June 18th, 2013
- A Live Shoot On RAW, WWE/Fruity Pebbles Presser - June 18th, 2013
- WWE's ECW: Unreleased Volume 2 Match Listing - June 18th, 2013
- WWE Themes At Sporting Events, RAW Social Media - June 18th, 2013
- VIDEO: WWE/Fruity Pebbles Partnership Expansion - June 18th, 2013