By Ryan Clark on September 13, 2012
Jerry Lawler began making phone calls to a number of friends last night, including Michael Cole and Vince McMahon.
At this time, there is no timetable for Lawler to be released from Montreal to return to Memphis, and of course, there is no timetable on his WWE return.
With the good news of his recovery making the rounds, discussion among wrestlers has been about how lucky Lawler was and whether the company would allow him to return to the ring or not.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Carlito Blasts The 'Dirtsheets' For Posting Shield Tweet - May 22nd, 2013
- SD Dark Match + SD & Main Event Matches Taped - May 21st, 2013
- <i>**SPOILERS** WWE SmackDown Results For Friday</i> - May 21st, 2013
- <i>**SPOILERS** Main Event Results For Wednesday</i> - May 21st, 2013
- Carlito Takes A Shot At The Shield, RAW, More - May 21st, 2013
- Sunny Released From Prison, Says She Had Cancer - May 21st, 2013
- WWE Head Writer Gone From Company - May 21st, 2013
- Early RAW Rating #'s Are In, Foley Speaks Out - May 21st, 2013
- Why Is Curtis Axel Getting A Major Push?, Details - May 21st, 2013
- Mark Henry Injured?, WWE Outside The Ring Video - May 21st, 2013