By Ryan Clark on February 15, 2014
Scott Hall is reportedly expected to be named for the 2014 WWE Hall of Fame. Hall teased his induction yesterday on his Twitter account. Paul Bearer is also expected to be inducted posthumously.
According to a report, Mr. T has agreed to an induction into the WWE Hall of Fame’s celebrity wing. Cyndi Lauper has also continued to be discussed as a potential inductee for this year’s class. There is, however, no word on whether the company is still considering inducting the main event match of WrestleMania I.
Future WWE Hall Of Famer Jake “The Snake” Roberts noted on his official Twitter account recently that he will soon be revealing the man who will be inducting him into the WWE Hall Of Fame. Roberts noted that it “should be obvious” who the inductor is, leading many to believe it will be Diamond Dallas Page.
Regarding the possibility of wrestling another match for WWE, Roberts said “never say never” but noted that nothing is planned as of right now.
There are still tickets on sale for the 2014 Hall of Fame induction ceremony set for April 5. The event will be broadcast live on the WWE Network.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Ricky Steamboat Discusses Flair Rivalry, Advice - August 2nd, 2015
- The Honky Tonk Man Talks Hogan, Piper, Roberts - August 2nd, 2015
- Dana White Calls Wrestling 'Fake', Wrestlers Pissed - August 2nd, 2015
- PHOTOS: Hulk Hogan & Mike Tyson On Saturday - August 2nd, 2015
- PHOTO: John Cena's Nose Following Surgery - August 1st, 2015
- Nikki Bella Still Wants To Marry John Cena, Rusev - August 1st, 2015
- WWE Stock Rises Last Week, 'Taker/Lesnar Odds - August 1st, 2015
- Ex-Tough Enough Contestant Reacts To HHH - August 1st, 2015
- Loads More Reactions To Roddy Piper's Passing - August 1st, 2015
- Russo Recalls His Last Conversation With Piper - August 1st, 2015