By Ryan Clark on February 15, 2014
Scott Hall is reportedly expected to be named for the 2014 WWE Hall of Fame. Hall teased his induction yesterday on his Twitter account. Paul Bearer is also expected to be inducted posthumously.
According to a report, Mr. T has agreed to an induction into the WWE Hall of Fame’s celebrity wing. Cyndi Lauper has also continued to be discussed as a potential inductee for this year’s class. There is, however, no word on whether the company is still considering inducting the main event match of WrestleMania I.
Future WWE Hall Of Famer Jake “The Snake” Roberts noted on his official Twitter account recently that he will soon be revealing the man who will be inducting him into the WWE Hall Of Fame. Roberts noted that it “should be obvious” who the inductor is, leading many to believe it will be Diamond Dallas Page.
Regarding the possibility of wrestling another match for WWE, Roberts said “never say never” but noted that nothing is planned as of right now.
There are still tickets on sale for the 2014 Hall of Fame induction ceremony set for April 5. The event will be broadcast live on the WWE Network.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Naomi’s Total Divas Graphic Snub Was An Accident - December 7th, 2016
- Linda McMahon Joins Trump Administration - Details - December 7th, 2016
- Photos Of WWE Stars In Afghanistan For The Troops - December 7th, 2016
- Why Wasn't Triple H Backstage At RAW?, Balor Update - December 7th, 2016
- Original Plans For Sasha vs. Charlotte At Roadblock - December 7th, 2016
- This Week's WWE RAW Rating Drops - Details Inside - December 7th, 2016
- John Cena Not Working WWE Elimination Chamber? - December 6th, 2016
- Update: Lawler & Lita Removed From WWE's Pre-Shows - December 6th, 2016
- Survivor Series 2017 Travel Packages On Sale Today - December 6th, 2016
- D-Bryan: 'Wrestlers Can’t Say What They Want Anymore!' - December 6th, 2016