By Ryan Clark on February 15, 2014
Scott Hall is reportedly expected to be named for the 2014 WWE Hall of Fame. Hall teased his induction yesterday on his Twitter account. Paul Bearer is also expected to be inducted posthumously.
According to a report, Mr. T has agreed to an induction into the WWE Hall of Fame’s celebrity wing. Cyndi Lauper has also continued to be discussed as a potential inductee for this year’s class. There is, however, no word on whether the company is still considering inducting the main event match of WrestleMania I.
Future WWE Hall Of Famer Jake “The Snake” Roberts noted on his official Twitter account recently that he will soon be revealing the man who will be inducting him into the WWE Hall Of Fame. Roberts noted that it “should be obvious” who the inductor is, leading many to believe it will be Diamond Dallas Page.
Regarding the possibility of wrestling another match for WWE, Roberts said “never say never” but noted that nothing is planned as of right now.
There are still tickets on sale for the 2014 Hall of Fame induction ceremony set for April 5. The event will be broadcast live on the WWE Network.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- WWE & Nickelodeon Team Up To Air 'Slam City' - October 21st, 2014
- Tonight's SD/Main Event Tapings, Rollins At NXT - October 21st, 2014
- VIDEOS: RAW Backstage Fallout - Foley, Miz, More - October 21st, 2014
- Today's Streaming Content On The WWE Network - October 21st, 2014
- Mick Foley Returns On RAW, See No Evil DVD - October 21st, 2014
- Cover For WWE's True Giants DVD, Heyman/HIAC - October 21st, 2014
- What Happened After RAW + Superstars * - October 21st, 2014
- Big HIAC Stipulation Announced On RAW - Lineup - October 21st, 2014
- WWE Changes Stance On Abuse, Sexual Assault - October 21st, 2014
- Hell In A Cell Kickoff Segment & Panel Revealed - October 20th, 2014