By Ryan Clark on August 25, 2012
The Associated Press recently did a report on Ross and Marshall Von Erich, deemed the “next generation” of the famous wrestling family. The two are now working in Japan. Ross and Marshall are the two sons of the last surviving Von Erich brother, Kevin.
While Marshall is wrestling barefoot similar to other Von Erichs, Ross has opted to do the opposite. According to Ross, “I don’t really like being compared to my family too much. I’m just going through doors as they open. If it ends up not working out, something else will work out, just like it always does.”
According to their father, Kevin Von Erich, “You can’t stay gun-shy and avoid contact or avoid disaster to the point of living your life any different. We pull out all the stops and give it our best shot.” Kevin has allowed his sons to go into the wrestling business despite the tragic and heartbreaking past of their family.
Speaking of the Von Erichs, we recently uploaded 120+ bikini photos of Lacey Von Erich. You can click here to view them.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- What Happened After RAW - John Cena Appears - May 20th, 2013
- WWE Main Event & SD Main Events Revealed - May 20th, 2013
- Triple H Not Injured On RAW + Curt Axel 'Debuts' - May 20th, 2013
- Hilarious Backstage Cole/RAW Pic, Main Event - May 20th, 2013
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW! - May 20th, 2013
- Ambulance Match Added To WWE Payback, Shield - May 20th, 2013
- Savage's Family Meet Up To Celebrate His Life - May 20th, 2013
- MVP Not At RAW, Superstars Matches Taped, O'Neil - May 20th, 2013
- Rey Mysterio Undergoing Another Minor Surgery - May 20th, 2013
- RAW Dark Match & WWE Superstars **SPOILERS** - May 20th, 2013