By Ryan Clark on June 12, 2012
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer
– According to a source within WWE, several company employees believe Chris Jericho was suspended for thirty days due to the act of denigrating the Brazilian flag at a WWE live event in São Paulo on May 24 for political reasons. Linda McMahon is campaigning for U.S. Senator of Connecticut and many feel WWE suspended him out of concern over what the Connecticut media would think if they read a story online about their wrestlers defacing an international flag.
– Following his appearance on Monday’s RAW SuperShow, WWE.com had added Vader to their Alumni section.
– The Associated Press has a new article on the TNA vs. WWE lawsuit.
– Jesse Ventura was on CNN’s Piers Morgan show last night. You can see the transcript at http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1206/11/pmt.01.html
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- What Happened After RAW (Tables Match) + More - June 18th, 2013
- Vince McMahon vs. Triple H + Punk vs. Lesnar? - June 17th, 2013
- Major RAW Wardrobe Malfunction + Lesnar Returns - June 17th, 2013
- Mark Henry Pulls Major 'Swerve' On RAW This Week - June 17th, 2013
- Money In The Bank & SD Main Events Revealed - June 17th, 2013
- Christian Returns To WWE + Superstars Matches - June 17th, 2013
- VIDEO: Orton Thought He Was Going To Be Fired - June 17th, 2013
- RAW Dark Match & WWE Superstars **SPOILERS** - June 17th, 2013
- <i>WWE RAW Results (6/17) - Christian & Lesnar!</i> - June 17th, 2013
- More On Henry's Rumored Retirement + Total Divas - June 17th, 2013