By Ryan Clark on March 9, 2013
Partial Source: Pwtorch.com
During the recent WWE investor’s conference call, WWE noted that the company plans to spend more money on building up the creative department in 2013. They will be spending more money to hire more writers to handle WWE’s new TV shows and third hour of RAW as well as to establish a designated digital media writing crew to handle new content as part of WWE’s social media push. They are also adding more writing staff for the upcoming WWE Network.
During a presentation at the South by Southwest conference, Stephanie McMahon stated that WWE’s writing staff is designed to be flexible to handle whatever needs arise in a live TV environment. So while a writer may be hired for one area, they could take on other assignments.
With WWE is focusing on digital media, (like the WWE App) they are budgeting more expenses on the Creative side to help write a lot more content for TV and online distribution.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- What Happened After RAW - John Cena Appears - May 20th, 2013
- WWE Main Event & SD Main Events Revealed - May 20th, 2013
- Triple H Not Injured On RAW + Curt Axel 'Debuts' - May 20th, 2013
- Hilarious Backstage Cole/RAW Pic, Main Event - May 20th, 2013
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW! - May 20th, 2013
- Ambulance Match Added To WWE Payback, Shield - May 20th, 2013
- Savage's Family Meet Up To Celebrate His Life - May 20th, 2013
- MVP Not At RAW, Superstars Matches Taped, O'Neil - May 20th, 2013
- Rey Mysterio Undergoing Another Minor Surgery - May 20th, 2013
- RAW Dark Match & WWE Superstars **SPOILERS** - May 20th, 2013