By Ryan Clark on March 22, 2013
Partial Source: Pwtorch.com
The reason WWE has been promoting Dave Bautista lately (including a story on his casting in Guardians of the Galaxy) is because he was recently at WWE headquarters to film an interview for Triple H’s upcoming DVD documentary.
WWE’s Twitter account posted a photo of Bautista filming the interview, which you can see here.
The Triple H DVD is scheduled for release in September.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Top 10 WWE SD! Moments + Lesnar/WWE/Japan? - May 29th, 2015
- News On Ambrose/Booker T, Dana Brooke/WWE - May 29th, 2015
- Owens Set For All RAW TV Tapings Through July - May 29th, 2015
- VIDEOS: SmackDown Highlights + Cormier/WM31 - May 29th, 2015
- Kevin Owens On The MITB Ladder Match, NXT - May 28th, 2015
- A Fan Report From Foley’s Latest Comedy Show - May 28th, 2015
- Update - Lesnar Set For More RAW TV Tapings - May 28th, 2015
- Stevie Ray Signs A WWE Legends Deal - Details - May 28th, 2015
- Who's Scheduled For WWE's Tryouts?, & More - May 28th, 2015
- WWE Warming To The Idea Of Signing AJ Styles? - May 28th, 2015