By Ryan Clark on March 22, 2013
Partial Source: Pwtorch.com
The reason WWE has been promoting Dave Bautista lately (including a story on his casting in Guardians of the Galaxy) is because he was recently at WWE headquarters to film an interview for Triple H’s upcoming DVD documentary.
WWE’s Twitter account posted a photo of Bautista filming the interview, which you can see here.
The Triple H DVD is scheduled for release in September.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Vince McMahon's Favorite Tough Enough Talent? - July 2nd, 2015
- Backstage Update: Kidd Post-Surgery + Natalya - July 2nd, 2015
- PHOTO: Hideo Itami & ROH's Bobby Fish Meet Up - July 2nd, 2015
- Cody Rhodes' WWE Return, Linda McMahon/RAW - July 2nd, 2015
- Seth Rollins Congratulates EC3 On TNA Title Win - July 2nd, 2015
- Lita Discusses Her Favorite Match, Tough Enough - July 2nd, 2015
- VIDEOS: Backstage NXT Videos With Balor/Owens - July 2nd, 2015
- More On The 'Doink' Osborne vs. WWE Lawsuit - July 2nd, 2015
- WWE Diva Gets Name Change, How Old Is Bret? - July 2nd, 2015
- VIDEO: WWE NXT Diva Becky Lynch Injured - July 2nd, 2015