By Ryan Clark on March 22, 2013
Partial Source: Pwtorch.com
The reason WWE has been promoting Dave Bautista lately (including a story on his casting in Guardians of the Galaxy) is because he was recently at WWE headquarters to film an interview for Triple H’s upcoming DVD documentary.
WWE’s Twitter account posted a photo of Bautista filming the interview, which you can see here.
The Triple H DVD is scheduled for release in September.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- CM Punk's TV Return (Not WWE) Revealed, Cameron - March 9th, 2014
- Y2J Draws A Big Crowd, Hornswoggle Not At RAW - March 9th, 2014
- News From WWE's Weekend Event At MSG, More - March 9th, 2014
- Stacy Keibler Wedding Pics?, WWE Tag-Teams, More - March 9th, 2014
- More On Triple H's Big Backstage NXT Meeting - March 9th, 2014
- PHOTO: Stephanie McMahon & Others At SXSW - March 9th, 2014
- A RAW Match?, Match Edited Off SD, Sheamus - March 9th, 2014
- WWE Spotlights Michelle McCool (Video), Birthdays - March 9th, 2014
- Fandango Speaks Out - 2014 Goals, Y2J/WM29 - March 9th, 2014
- New WWE Jobs, Sheamus vs. Orton Title Match - March 9th, 2014