By Ryan Clark on March 22, 2013
Partial Source: Pwtorch.com
The reason WWE has been promoting Dave Bautista lately (including a story on his casting in Guardians of the Galaxy) is because he was recently at WWE headquarters to film an interview for Triple H’s upcoming DVD documentary.
WWE’s Twitter account posted a photo of Bautista filming the interview, which you can see here.
The Triple H DVD is scheduled for release in September.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- PHOTO: The 2014 WWE Survivor Series Poster! - October 25th, 2014
- Update: Ex-WWE Star Files Lawsuit Against WWE - October 25th, 2014
- More On The Hell In A Cell Main Event, Christian - October 25th, 2014
- AJ Lee Reveals Why She Won't Do Total Divas - October 25th, 2014
- Backstage Update - Hulk Hogan's Return On RAW - October 25th, 2014
- Report: NXT Talent Named After Former Wrestler - October 25th, 2014
- Rusev/Lana's Message For Big Show, Eva Marie - October 25th, 2014
- WWE Censoring CM Punk Merchandise, Birthdays - October 25th, 2014
- WWE Getting Rid Of Elimination Chamber PPV? - October 25th, 2014
- NXT Talent 'Turning Heads' In Developmental - October 25th, 2014