By Ryan Clark on March 22, 2013
Partial Source: Pwtorch.com
The reason WWE has been promoting Dave Bautista lately (including a story on his casting in Guardians of the Galaxy) is because he was recently at WWE headquarters to film an interview for Triple H’s upcoming DVD documentary.
WWE’s Twitter account posted a photo of Bautista filming the interview, which you can see here.
The Triple H DVD is scheduled for release in September.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Updated TLC PPV Card + RAW Highlights (Videos) - December 1st, 2015
- Backstage Stephanie/RAW Photo + Big SD! Match - December 1st, 2015
- RAW Dark Match & Superstars **SPOILERS** - December 1st, 2015
- Maddox's Post WWE-Ring Name, Cena/India Tour - November 30th, 2015
- Kevin Owens Wants To Face Brock Lesnar At WM - November 30th, 2015
- <i>WWE RAW Results (11/30) - Reigns vs. Sheamus!</i> - November 30th, 2015
- The Rock Teasing A 'Key Announcement', Barrett - November 30th, 2015
- Charlotte & Sasha Call For The Women’s Title - November 30th, 2015
- Ric Flair On RAW Tonight, + UpUpDownDown - November 30th, 2015
- Austin To Cesaro: 'F*ck All The Politics!', More - November 30th, 2015