By Ryan Clark on March 22, 2013
Partial Source: Pwtorch.com
The reason WWE has been promoting Dave Bautista lately (including a story on his casting in Guardians of the Galaxy) is because he was recently at WWE headquarters to film an interview for Triple H’s upcoming DVD documentary.
WWE’s Twitter account posted a photo of Bautista filming the interview, which you can see here.
The Triple H DVD is scheduled for release in September.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Cena On Tough Enough Next Week + 'Tough Talk' - August 4th, 2015
- PHOTOS: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Take An Arena Tour - August 4th, 2015
- MUST-SEE VIDEO: WWE Refuses To Answer Chyna? - August 4th, 2015
- The Latest On The WWE Concussion Lawsuits - August 4th, 2015
- This Week's WWE RAW Rating Is In - Details Inside - August 4th, 2015
- New WWE 2K16 Features Revealed, Bret/Piper, More - August 4th, 2015
- VIDEOS: Tough Enough 'Digital Extras', + Foley - August 4th, 2015
- WWE Hypes Tonight's Tough Enough & Total Divas - August 4th, 2015
- PHOTOS: What Happened After RAW Ended - August 4th, 2015
- Austin’s Reality Show Crew Resolves Dispute - August 4th, 2015