By Ryan Clark on March 22, 2013
Partial Source: Pwtorch.com
The reason WWE has been promoting Dave Bautista lately (including a story on his casting in Guardians of the Galaxy) is because he was recently at WWE headquarters to film an interview for Triple H’s upcoming DVD documentary.
WWE’s Twitter account posted a photo of Bautista filming the interview, which you can see here.
The Triple H DVD is scheduled for release in September.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Stephanie's Instagram Account Hacked, Lesnar/SD! - February 12th, 2016
- Tammy 'Sunny' Sytch Hospitalized - Details Inside - February 12th, 2016
- Ryback Pokes Fun At CM Punk’s Latest Injury - February 12th, 2016
- PHOTOS: JBL Climbs Quandary Peak In Colorado - February 11th, 2016
- The Scott Hall/WWE DVD Release Date, Total Divas - February 11th, 2016
- Bret Hart Issues A Statement Following His Surgery - February 11th, 2016
- Report - Why Titus O'Neil Grabbed Vince At RAW - February 11th, 2016
- Jim Ross Discusses The Way Fans Critique WWE, NXT - February 11th, 2016
- Update On Madison Square Garden/WWE Special - February 11th, 2016
- Gargano & Ciampa To WWE?, Cena Backstage At SD! - February 11th, 2016