By Ryan Clark on March 22, 2013
Partial Source: Pwtorch.com
The reason WWE has been promoting Dave Bautista lately (including a story on his casting in Guardians of the Galaxy) is because he was recently at WWE headquarters to film an interview for Triple H’s upcoming DVD documentary.
WWE’s Twitter account posted a photo of Bautista filming the interview, which you can see here.
The Triple H DVD is scheduled for release in September.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Cameron Shows Support To Ryback, Otunga's Tweet - May 4th, 2016
- Top WWE Superstars Miss The SD! Tapings, Rollins - May 4th, 2016
- Sin Cara Loses Mask At SD! Tapings (Photo), Styles - May 4th, 2016
- Recap + Videos Of AJ Styles On ESPN's 'SportsCenter' - May 4th, 2016
- <i>**SPOILERS** - SmackDown Results For Thursday</i> - May 4th, 2016
- <i>**SPOILERS** - Main Event Results For This Week</i> - May 4th, 2016
- WWE & Ryback Showdown Brewing Over Trademark? - May 3rd, 2016
- WWE Announces New 'Tell-All' Podcast With Shane - May 3rd, 2016
- Tamina Undergoes Surgery For Torn Ligaments - May 3rd, 2016
- Adam Rose Releases Note From His Doctor - Details - May 3rd, 2016