By Ryan Clark on March 22, 2013
Partial Source: Pwtorch.com
The reason WWE has been promoting Dave Bautista lately (including a story on his casting in Guardians of the Galaxy) is because he was recently at WWE headquarters to film an interview for Triple H’s upcoming DVD documentary.
WWE’s Twitter account posted a photo of Bautista filming the interview, which you can see here.
The Triple H DVD is scheduled for release in September.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Early Betting Odds For Tonight's Battleground PPV - July 23rd, 2016
- Ricochet Wants To Be Called Up To The Main Roster - July 23rd, 2016
- Lynch: 'I Want Equal Opportunity For Women In WWE!' - July 23rd, 2016
- Update - Will The NYSAC Suspend Lesnar SSlam? - July 23rd, 2016
- Lita's Role Changing In WWE, Lawler's New Gig - July 23rd, 2016
- Backstage Update - Lita's Current WWE Status - July 22nd, 2016
- Update - Will The NYSAC Suspend Lesnar SSlam? - July 22nd, 2016
- Report - Jinder Mahal In Talks To Return To WWE - July 22nd, 2016
- Heath Slater A Free Agent Following The WWE Draft - July 22nd, 2016
- Kevin Nash: 'I Want To Be Dolph Ziggler’s Diesel' - July 21st, 2016