By Ryan Clark on March 22, 2013
Partial Source: Pwtorch.com
The reason WWE has been promoting Dave Bautista lately (including a story on his casting in Guardians of the Galaxy) is because he was recently at WWE headquarters to film an interview for Triple H’s upcoming DVD documentary.
WWE’s Twitter account posted a photo of Bautista filming the interview, which you can see here.
The Triple H DVD is scheduled for release in September.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Austin Aries Suffers Eye Injury - Details & Photos - October 27th, 2016
- Ex-WWE Tag Team Champions Returning On SD!? - October 27th, 2016
- WWE Changes HOF/NXT WrestleMania Weekend Dates - October 27th, 2016
- Dreamer: 'ECW Was The Precursor To Walking Dead' - October 27th, 2016
- Goldberg On The Violence Level In His Lesnar Match - October 27th, 2016
- Where Is Alex Riley?, WrestleMania 24 Location? - October 27th, 2016
- WWE Network To Have 7,000 Hours Of Footage - October 27th, 2016
- Styles On How ECW Talent Considered WWE & WCW - October 27th, 2016
- Two Matches Added To Sunday's WWE Hell In A Cell PPV Event - October 26th, 2016
- Is WWE Invested In FloSports?, PWG Turns Them Down - October 26th, 2016