By Ryan Clark on March 22, 2013
Partial Source: Pwtorch.com
The reason WWE has been promoting Dave Bautista lately (including a story on his casting in Guardians of the Galaxy) is because he was recently at WWE headquarters to film an interview for Triple H’s upcoming DVD documentary.
WWE’s Twitter account posted a photo of Bautista filming the interview, which you can see here.
The Triple H DVD is scheduled for release in September.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- What Happened After RAW + Superstars * - October 21st, 2014
- Big HIAC Stipulation Announced On RAW - Lineup - October 21st, 2014
- WWE Changes Stance On Abuse, Sexual Assault - October 21st, 2014
- Hell In A Cell Kickoff Segment & Panel Revealed - October 20th, 2014
- WWE HIAC PPV vs. Total Divas, CM Punk News, - October 20th, 2014
- Adam Pearce Spotted At WWE's PC, JR Blogs - October 20th, 2014
- Early WWE SD Rating #'s, HIAC Man Event? - October 20th, 2014
- VIDEOS: Sting/Foley At Big Event, WM31 Travel - October 20th, 2014
- VIDEO: The HTM Considering Retirement? - October 20th, 2014
- <i>WWE RAW Results (10/20) - Mick Foley Returns!</i> - October 20th, 2014