By Ryan Clark on March 22, 2013
Partial Source: Pwtorch.com
The reason WWE has been promoting Dave Bautista lately (including a story on his casting in Guardians of the Galaxy) is because he was recently at WWE headquarters to film an interview for Triple H’s upcoming DVD documentary.
WWE’s Twitter account posted a photo of Bautista filming the interview, which you can see here.
The Triple H DVD is scheduled for release in September.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- BREAKING NEWS: Bill DeMott Resigns From WWE - March 6th, 2015
- How Does Vince McMahon Want To Be Remembered? - March 6th, 2015
- PHOTO: Triple H Praises NXT Diva Dana Brooke - March 6th, 2015
- Paige Reacts To The #GiveDivasAChance Campaign - March 6th, 2015
- Various News: Lawler/WWE DVD, Bullet Club Issue? - March 6th, 2015
- Rose & Ryder Continue Their Feud, Hardy Video - March 6th, 2015
- VIDEO: 'Top 10' Moments From Last Night's SD! - March 6th, 2015
- The WWE, NXT, ROH & EVOLVE Weekend Lineups - March 6th, 2015
- Last Night's NXT Live Event Was A TV Taping - March 6th, 2015
- VIDEO: Stephanie Joins #DearMe Girl-Power Campaign - March 6th, 2015