By Ryan Clark on March 22, 2013
Partial Source: Pwtorch.com
The reason WWE has been promoting Dave Bautista lately (including a story on his casting in Guardians of the Galaxy) is because he was recently at WWE headquarters to film an interview for Triple H’s upcoming DVD documentary.
WWE’s Twitter account posted a photo of Bautista filming the interview, which you can see here.
The Triple H DVD is scheduled for release in September.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Jerry Lawler Charges Dropped, Reinstated By WWE - July 1st, 2016
- Gargano Reacts To WWE's CC, Cesaro/SD! 'Fallout' - July 1st, 2016
- Triple H & John Cena Meet NBA Star, Stock Rises - July 1st, 2016
- Bret Hart On Where THF's Pink & Black Came From - July 1st, 2016
- Rose: 'My Character Was Rushed To Main Roster!' - July 1st, 2016
- Tammy 'Sunny' Sytch To Be Sentenced Next Week - Details - July 1st, 2016
- Backstage Update - Ricochet Headed To WWE? - July 1st, 2016
- Y2J: 'I’ll Never Be Full Time Performer Again!', Reigns - July 1st, 2016
- Update - Which NXT Names Will Likely Be Called Up? - July 1st, 2016
- Lesnar: 'I Don't Care If UFC Loss Hurts Drawing Power!' - July 1st, 2016