By Ryan Clark on March 22, 2013
Partial Source: Pwtorch.com
The reason WWE has been promoting Dave Bautista lately (including a story on his casting in Guardians of the Galaxy) is because he was recently at WWE headquarters to film an interview for Triple H’s upcoming DVD documentary.
WWE’s Twitter account posted a photo of Bautista filming the interview, which you can see here.
The Triple H DVD is scheduled for release in September.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Report: Ric Flair To Return On RAW Next Week - April 24th, 2014
- WWE Announces Another Live NXT Special - Details - April 24th, 2014
- Jim Ross Blogs - Fans Bailing On D-Bryan, Lesnar - April 24th, 2014
- VIDEOS: Previews For Sunday's Total Divas - April 24th, 2014
- VIDEO: Preview For WWE's 'RAW After Show' DVD - April 24th, 2014
- Presser: Hulk Hogan Headed To Japan With WWE - April 24th, 2014
- DISH Network Statement On Future Of WWE PPVs - April 24th, 2014
- Mick Foley Thanks The Fans For Their Support - April 24th, 2014
- USA Today Covers Austin, JR/FOX Sports Projects - April 24th, 2014
- Ezekiel Jackson's Post-WWE Future, Hogan/WWE - April 24th, 2014