By Ryan Clark on March 22, 2013
Partial Source: Pwtorch.com
The reason WWE has been promoting Dave Bautista lately (including a story on his casting in Guardians of the Galaxy) is because he was recently at WWE headquarters to film an interview for Triple H’s upcoming DVD documentary.
WWE’s Twitter account posted a photo of Bautista filming the interview, which you can see here.
The Triple H DVD is scheduled for release in September.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- UK Site Criticizes 2K15 Roster Reveal - Details - August 21st, 2014
- VIDEO: Y2J Talks Brand Extension, Shield, Wyatt - August 21st, 2014
- VIDEO: Renee Young Takes The ALS Challenge - August 21st, 2014
- WWE 2K15 Developers Speak Out - CAW Mode, More - August 21st, 2014
- Major Backstage Update - Rey Mysterio & WWE - August 21st, 2014
- Hogan, Jeong & Hasselhoff Set For WWE Film - August 21st, 2014
- NXT Live Event Tonight + 'WWE Inbox' (Video) - August 21st, 2014
- Today's Streaming Content On The WWE Network - August 21st, 2014
- More Backstage News On Lesnar/Cena/WWE, More - August 21st, 2014
- D-Bryan Needs Tommy John Surgery, Out 3+ Months? - August 21st, 2014