By Ryan Clark on March 22, 2013
Partial Source: Pwtorch.com
The reason WWE has been promoting Dave Bautista lately (including a story on his casting in Guardians of the Galaxy) is because he was recently at WWE headquarters to film an interview for Triple H’s upcoming DVD documentary.
WWE’s Twitter account posted a photo of Bautista filming the interview, which you can see here.
The Triple H DVD is scheduled for release in September.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- WWE Begins Divas Storyline, Top 10 SD! Moments - September 4th, 2015
- The Name Of Stardust's New Stable, Total Divas - September 4th, 2015
- News On Corey Graves, 'Culture Shock' Preview - September 4th, 2015
- Seth Rollins Tops 2015 PWI 500 List - Top 20 Names - September 4th, 2015
- WWE, NXT & GFW Schedule Of Events Released - September 4th, 2015
- Updated Schedule Of WWE DVD Releases & More - September 4th, 2015
- Backstage Update - Sting's On Monday's RAW? - September 4th, 2015
- Tough Enough's Amanda To Sign With WWE?, Steph - September 4th, 2015
- VIDEOS: A Preview For Next Week's Total Divas - September 4th, 2015
- Barrett On 'Superstar Ink', Khali Filming Movie (Pic) - September 4th, 2015