By Ryan Clark on March 22, 2013
Partial Source: Pwtorch.com
The reason WWE has been promoting Dave Bautista lately (including a story on his casting in Guardians of the Galaxy) is because he was recently at WWE headquarters to film an interview for Triple H’s upcoming DVD documentary.
WWE’s Twitter account posted a photo of Bautista filming the interview, which you can see here.
The Triple H DVD is scheduled for release in September.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Variety On Why John Cena Will Never Turn Heel - October 23rd, 2014
- Kane: 'See No Evil 2' Is True To Slasher Genre - October 23rd, 2014
- VIDEO: The Bella Twins Have Joined 'Vine' - View - October 23rd, 2014
- More On Justin Roberts' Release, What He Offered - October 23rd, 2014
- Backstage News: Dean Ambrose's Finisher & Plans - October 23rd, 2014
- A Big Possible Debut At Tonight's NXT Tapings - October 23rd, 2014
- Recent WWE Attendance #'s + WWE Inbox (Video) - October 23rd, 2014
- WWE NXT Tapes TV Tonight, Today's Birthdays - October 23rd, 2014
- News On WWE Slam City, Beyond The Ring, Foley - October 23rd, 2014
- Today's Streaming Content On The WWE Network - October 23rd, 2014