By Ryan Clark on March 22, 2013
Partial Source: Pwtorch.com
The reason WWE has been promoting Dave Bautista lately (including a story on his casting in Guardians of the Galaxy) is because he was recently at WWE headquarters to film an interview for Triple H’s upcoming DVD documentary.
WWE’s Twitter account posted a photo of Bautista filming the interview, which you can see here.
The Triple H DVD is scheduled for release in September.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Backstage Update - 2 Big Heel/Babyface Turns? - July 24th, 2014
- Report: WWE Hires A Top Acting Coach For NXT - July 24th, 2014
- Reigns & O'Neil Discuss Their Troubled Childhoods - July 24th, 2014
- A Report From Comic-Con - Sting, Hogan, D-Bryan - July 24th, 2014
- Report: Rey Mysterio Not Cashing WWE Paychecks - July 24th, 2014
- Why Sting Appeared With WWE At Comic-Con Today - July 24th, 2014
- PHOTOS: Orton & Lawler's Girlfriends, Reigns's Wife - July 24th, 2014
- PHOTOS: Lesnar & Sable Prior To RAW, Kaitlyn - July 24th, 2014
- KENTA Praises Cesaro After RAW, NXT Diva Injury - July 24th, 2014
- VIDEOS: Sting Appears With WWE At Comic-Con! - July 24th, 2014