By Ryan Clark on March 22, 2013
Partial Source: Pwtorch.com
The reason WWE has been promoting Dave Bautista lately (including a story on his casting in Guardians of the Galaxy) is because he was recently at WWE headquarters to film an interview for Triple H’s upcoming DVD documentary.
WWE’s Twitter account posted a photo of Bautista filming the interview, which you can see here.
The Triple H DVD is scheduled for release in September.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- VIDEOS: New Cruiserweight Promo + Backlash - August 30th, 2016
- Balor Congratulates Owens On His Title Win On RAW - August 30th, 2016
- A New Match Added To WWE Backlash - 4 Matches - August 30th, 2016
- D-Bryan To Address The Miz’ Rant On SD Live! - August 30th, 2016
- Ryback Shoots On Why He Quit WWE, Triple H, $$ - August 29th, 2016
- Sasha Banks Injury Update - Will She Need Surgery? - August 29th, 2016
- RAW Dark Match & Superstars **SPOILERS** - August 29th, 2016
- <i>WWE RAW Results (8/29) - Universal Champion!</i> - August 29th, 2016
- Is Sasha Banks Likely To Appear On Tonight's RAW? - August 29th, 2016
- Update - Goldberg In Talks With WWE, JR Reacts - August 29th, 2016