By Ryan Clark on March 22, 2013
Partial Source: Pwtorch.com
The reason WWE has been promoting Dave Bautista lately (including a story on his casting in Guardians of the Galaxy) is because he was recently at WWE headquarters to film an interview for Triple H’s upcoming DVD documentary.
WWE’s Twitter account posted a photo of Bautista filming the interview, which you can see here.
The Triple H DVD is scheduled for release in September.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Not So Fast! - The Ejected RAW Fan Appeared 'Drunk' - September 3rd, 2014
- **SPOILERS** - Updated Night Of Champions Card - September 3rd, 2014
- John Cena Set For Friday's SD, $9.99 T-Shirts, Rock - September 3rd, 2014
- <i>**SPOILERS** WWE SmackDown Results For Friday</i> - September 2nd, 2014
- Report: Alberto Del Rio Cleared To Work For AAA - September 2nd, 2014
- WWE Removes All Michael Sam/RAW References - September 2nd, 2014
- 2 SD Dark Matches + Titus O'Neil Jobbed Out, More - September 2nd, 2014
- NXT Diva Veronica Lane & WWE Part Ways - September 2nd, 2014
- Watch Out Bellas! - Jerry Springer Coming To RAW - September 2nd, 2014
- Rosa Mendes' Total Divas Role, Batista's Film, Sam - September 2nd, 2014