By Ryan Clark on February 21, 2013
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
– The plan is for next week’s Vince McMahon vs. Paul Heyman fight on RAW is likely going to be used as a setup for the Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar match at WrestleMania. Brock Lesnar is booked for the show and it’s very likely Triple H will come out to “save” Vince McMahon from a beating at the hands of Lesnar. This will begin the build to their match at WrestleMania 29.
– If The Undertaker has committed to working WrestleMania, the feeling is that Monday’s RAW in Texas will be a perfect time for him to return. If he doesn’t return live, they’ll likely do some sort of tease with the lights going out or his music playing. With John Cena facing CM Punk on the show, one scenario being discussed is that the The Undertaker could cost CM Punk his match with John Cena, setting up their WrestleMania program.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- <i>**SPOILERS** Full WWE NXT Taping Results</i> - May 24th, 2013
- VIDEO: Mae Young Speaks On Exercising Daily - May 24th, 2013
- New WWE NXT Champion Crowned - Details - May 24th, 2013
- Confirmed SD Matches, Wrestling Cares Update - May 24th, 2013
- Kane's Debate Challenge, WWE Attendance #'s - May 23rd, 2013
- WWE Title Belt Maker, JR At Developmental Center - May 23rd, 2013
- VIDEO: WWE Spoofs CM Punk's Entrance Video - May 23rd, 2013
- Rock To Begin Filming 'Hercules', Backlund/WWE - May 23rd, 2013
- 'DX Road Trip' This Weekend, Jacqueline/WWE.com - May 23rd, 2013
- Bret Hart Remembers His Brother Owen - Details - May 23rd, 2013