By Ryan Clark on January 21, 2013
Here is the current card for the WWE 2013 Royal Rumble.
CM Punk (c) vs The Rock
World Heavyweight Championship:
Alberto Del Rio (c) vs The Big Show
30 Man Royal Rumble Match
WWE Tag Team Championship:
Team Hell No (Daniel Bryan & Kane)(C) vs Team Rhodes Scholars (Cody Rhodes & Damien Sandow)
It’s also likely that Antonio Cesaro will defend the US title against The Miz. Kaitlyn has also been previously reported as likely to defend her Divas title. The event takes place Sunday in Phoenix, Arizona.
Here is an updated list of the wrestlers confirmed for the 30-man WWE Royal Rumble match this Sunday:
A winner of a tournament at the Royal Rumble fan fest event will also get a spot in the match.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- WWE 2K15 Developers Speak Out - CAW Mode, More - August 21st, 2014
- Major Backstage Update - Rey Mysterio & WWE - August 21st, 2014
- Hogan, Jeong & Hasselhoff Set For WWE Film - August 21st, 2014
- NXT Live Event Tonight + 'WWE Inbox' (Video) - August 21st, 2014
- Today's Streaming Content On The WWE Network - August 21st, 2014
- More Backstage News On Lesnar/Cena/WWE, More - August 21st, 2014
- D-Bryan Needs Tommy John Surgery, Out 3+ Months? - August 21st, 2014
- WWE NXT Matches + Big Update On Y2J's Next Book - August 21st, 2014
- Backstage News On Rosa Mendes, New WWE Film? - August 21st, 2014
- Does WWE Consider Dean Ambrose A Main Eventer? - August 21st, 2014