By Ryan Clark on January 21, 2013
Here is the current card for the WWE 2013 Royal Rumble.
CM Punk (c) vs The Rock
World Heavyweight Championship:
Alberto Del Rio (c) vs The Big Show
30 Man Royal Rumble Match
WWE Tag Team Championship:
Team Hell No (Daniel Bryan & Kane)(C) vs Team Rhodes Scholars (Cody Rhodes & Damien Sandow)
It’s also likely that Antonio Cesaro will defend the US title against The Miz. Kaitlyn has also been previously reported as likely to defend her Divas title. The event takes place Sunday in Phoenix, Arizona.
Here is an updated list of the wrestlers confirmed for the 30-man WWE Royal Rumble match this Sunday:
A winner of a tournament at the Royal Rumble fan fest event will also get a spot in the match.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- PHOTO: Tamina Provides Physical Therapy Update - December 20th, 2014
- Ryback Thanks Fans For Positive Podcast Feedback - December 20th, 2014
- Today's Streaming Content On The WWE Network - December 20th, 2014
- The Usos Re-Tweet Several Upset Total Divas Fans - December 20th, 2014
- PHOTO; Rock Visits Children’s National Hospital - December 20th, 2014
- VIDEOS: RAW/SD Slams Of The Week, Top 10 Taunts - December 20th, 2014
- Mick Foley Comments On CM Punk’s Move To MMA - December 20th, 2014
- Update - Season 3 Of WWE Total Divas - Presser - December 19th, 2014
- Ryback Responds To CM Punk On Y2J's Podcast - December 19th, 2014
- WWE Network News: Debut In India?, EastLink/Canada - December 19th, 2014