By Ryan Clark on January 21, 2013
Here is the current card for the WWE 2013 Royal Rumble.
CM Punk (c) vs The Rock
World Heavyweight Championship:
Alberto Del Rio (c) vs The Big Show
30 Man Royal Rumble Match
WWE Tag Team Championship:
Team Hell No (Daniel Bryan & Kane)(C) vs Team Rhodes Scholars (Cody Rhodes & Damien Sandow)
It’s also likely that Antonio Cesaro will defend the US title against The Miz. Kaitlyn has also been previously reported as likely to defend her Divas title. The event takes place Sunday in Phoenix, Arizona.
Here is an updated list of the wrestlers confirmed for the 30-man WWE Royal Rumble match this Sunday:
A winner of a tournament at the Royal Rumble fan fest event will also get a spot in the match.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Why Sheamus Was Sent Home From RAW & SD - July 23rd, 2014
- John Cena Grants Wish, Eden's Latest Video Blog - July 23rd, 2014
- Podcast News - JR/Styles, Jericho/Pa Dukes, More - July 23rd, 2014
- VIDEOS: WWE/Totino's Entries & Winner Revealed - July 23rd, 2014
- WWE Superstar Writing Book, Kane/Hornswoggle Q&A - July 23rd, 2014
- Usos Praise Battleground Match, RybAxel Splitting? - July 23rd, 2014
- JR 'Mixed Emotions', Y2J's Podcast Online, Network - July 23rd, 2014
- VIDEOS: Harlem Heat Speaks Out, Punk/Corgan - July 23rd, 2014
- Trish Stratus' New Movie Role + Cesaro's Workout - July 23rd, 2014
- Mick Foley Draws Bigger Audience Than Expected? - July 23rd, 2014