By Ryan Clark on January 21, 2013
Here is the current card for the WWE 2013 Royal Rumble.
CM Punk (c) vs The Rock
World Heavyweight Championship:
Alberto Del Rio (c) vs The Big Show
30 Man Royal Rumble Match
WWE Tag Team Championship:
Team Hell No (Daniel Bryan & Kane)(C) vs Team Rhodes Scholars (Cody Rhodes & Damien Sandow)
It’s also likely that Antonio Cesaro will defend the US title against The Miz. Kaitlyn has also been previously reported as likely to defend her Divas title. The event takes place Sunday in Phoenix, Arizona.
Here is an updated list of the wrestlers confirmed for the 30-man WWE Royal Rumble match this Sunday:
A winner of a tournament at the Royal Rumble fan fest event will also get a spot in the match.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Original Plans For Sasha vs. Charlotte At Roadblock - December 7th, 2016
- This Week's WWE RAW Rating Drops - Details Inside - December 7th, 2016
- John Cena Not Working WWE Elimination Chamber? - December 6th, 2016
- Update: Lawler & Lita Removed From WWE's Pre-Shows - December 6th, 2016
- Survivor Series 2017 Travel Packages On Sale Today - December 6th, 2016
- D-Bryan: 'Wrestlers Can’t Say What They Want Anymore!' - December 6th, 2016
- WWE's Tribute To The Troops Tapings & Airdate - December 6th, 2016
- WWE To Continue The Sasha Banks vs. Charlotte Feud - December 6th, 2016
- RAW Dark Match & WWE Superstars **SPOILERS** - December 6th, 2016
- WWE Officials Concerned With Cena's Outside Offers - December 6th, 2016