By Ryan Clark on January 21, 2013
Here is the current card for the WWE 2013 Royal Rumble.
CM Punk (c) vs The Rock
World Heavyweight Championship:
Alberto Del Rio (c) vs The Big Show
30 Man Royal Rumble Match
WWE Tag Team Championship:
Team Hell No (Daniel Bryan & Kane)(C) vs Team Rhodes Scholars (Cody Rhodes & Damien Sandow)
It’s also likely that Antonio Cesaro will defend the US title against The Miz. Kaitlyn has also been previously reported as likely to defend her Divas title. The event takes place Sunday in Phoenix, Arizona.
Here is an updated list of the wrestlers confirmed for the 30-man WWE Royal Rumble match this Sunday:
A winner of a tournament at the Royal Rumble fan fest event will also get a spot in the match.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- VIDEOS: WWE NXT Highlights + WWE SD! Matches - May 28th, 2015
- Major Backstage Update - Joe's WWE Contract - May 28th, 2015
- WWE Provides An Injury Update On Rusev - Details - May 28th, 2015
- WWE To Headline NXT Special With A Divas Match? - May 28th, 2015
- Backstage News - Tough Enough Season Premiere - May 28th, 2015
- Backstage Report - WWE's Creative Team Happy - May 28th, 2015
- VIDEO: Rollins Confirms The 'Curb Stomp' Is Gone - May 27th, 2015
- Goldberg Discusses Undertaker, WCW Heel Turn - May 27th, 2015
- AUDIO: Ric Flair Discusses HHH's WWE/NXT Roles - May 27th, 2015
- The Memorial Day WWE RAW Rating Drops - Details - May 27th, 2015