By Ryan Clark on January 21, 2013
Here is the current card for the WWE 2013 Royal Rumble.
CM Punk (c) vs The Rock
World Heavyweight Championship:
Alberto Del Rio (c) vs The Big Show
30 Man Royal Rumble Match
WWE Tag Team Championship:
Team Hell No (Daniel Bryan & Kane)(C) vs Team Rhodes Scholars (Cody Rhodes & Damien Sandow)
It’s also likely that Antonio Cesaro will defend the US title against The Miz. Kaitlyn has also been previously reported as likely to defend her Divas title. The event takes place Sunday in Phoenix, Arizona.
Here is an updated list of the wrestlers confirmed for the 30-man WWE Royal Rumble match this Sunday:
A winner of a tournament at the Royal Rumble fan fest event will also get a spot in the match.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Update: 'Sunny' Denies She Suffered A Seizure - September 21st, 2014
- PHOTOS: Triple H At Mr. Olympia Event Last Night - September 21st, 2014
- PHOTO: Celebrities Filming WWE Studios Movie - September 21st, 2014
- Trish Stratus On Her Yoga DVD, JR's Podcast, NOC - September 21st, 2014
- Sunny Suffers Seizure At Autograph Signing - Details - September 21st, 2014
- Is Roman Reigns' Push In Jeopardy Due To Surgery? - September 21st, 2014
- Latest On Sting's RAW Tease For Tomorrow Night - September 21st, 2014
- Roman Reigns Thanks The Fans For Their Support - September 21st, 2014
- Vince Russo To Write His Own RAW Scripts - September 21st, 2014
- PHOTO: Kaitlyn Runs Into Triple H In Las Vegas - September 21st, 2014