By Ryan Clark on January 21, 2013
Here is the current card for the WWE 2013 Royal Rumble.
CM Punk (c) vs The Rock
World Heavyweight Championship:
Alberto Del Rio (c) vs The Big Show
30 Man Royal Rumble Match
WWE Tag Team Championship:
Team Hell No (Daniel Bryan & Kane)(C) vs Team Rhodes Scholars (Cody Rhodes & Damien Sandow)
It’s also likely that Antonio Cesaro will defend the US title against The Miz. Kaitlyn has also been previously reported as likely to defend her Divas title. The event takes place Sunday in Phoenix, Arizona.
Here is an updated list of the wrestlers confirmed for the 30-man WWE Royal Rumble match this Sunday:
A winner of a tournament at the Royal Rumble fan fest event will also get a spot in the match.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Batista Taking Time Off After Extreme Rules? - April 20th, 2014
- VIDEOS: Total Divas Highlights + 'After Total Divas' - April 20th, 2014
- Linda McMahon Donates $250,000, Ambrose Update - April 20th, 2014
- Roman Reigns Picks Up Huge Win, 'WWE In 5' Video - April 20th, 2014
- Sean Waltman Defends Kevin Nash Against Piper - April 20th, 2014
- Nash: 'I Just Spoke To Roddy Piper On The Phone' - April 20th, 2014
- Roddy Piper Responds To Kevin Nash, WWE Network - April 20th, 2014
- More On WWE Dropping The PPV Term, Hogan/WWE - April 20th, 2014
- News & Notes On The Warrior, Angle/WWE Return? - April 20th, 2014
- WWE Total Divas Preview, 30 Years Of WrestleMania - April 20th, 2014