By Ryan Clark on August 17, 2012
– For those who may have missed it earlier, WWE officials are looking for a TV network to air their PPV pre-shows that currently air online. They also want to run a one hour countdown show before next year’s 4-hour Wrestlemania 29, similar to the one-hour pre-shows that air on FX before UFC PPVs.
– As reported earlier, WWE’s recent DVD release of No Holds Barred made around $300,000, one of the company’s most profitable releases in nearly years. Many expect the final numbers to come in at around $400,000 when all is said and done.
– Here is this week’s edition of WWE Superstars:
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Jericho Throws Out First Pitch, Cena/HHH Tweet - May 19th, 2013
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis! - May 19th, 2013
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life! - May 19th, 2013
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At A Zoo! - May 19th, 2013
- Bill Goldberg Says He'd Like To Spear Triple H - May 19th, 2013
- Shawn Michaels Returning To WWE - Details - May 19th, 2013
- More On El Generico's WWE Future + Payback PPV - May 19th, 2013
- Jim Ross Gives His WWE Extreme Rules Predictions - May 19th, 2013
- Y2J Confirms He Didn't Want To Work With Fandango - May 19th, 2013
- WWE DVD Sales Figures + More On WWE 2K14 - May 19th, 2013