By Ryan Clark on August 5, 2014
— UPDATE: This week’s RAW scored a 2.86 (2.9) cable rating. That number is down 6% from last week’s 3.05 and is the lowest since the June 23rd episode.
— ORIGINAL: Last night’s episode of WWE RAW drew 4.05 million viewers and a 1.33 rating in the 18 – 49 demographic. Those numbers are down 5% each from 4.32 million and a 1.4 last week. The viewership is the lowest since the June 23rd episode while the demo rating tied the July 14th episode.
The show did hours of averaged 4.08 million, 4.19 million and 3.88 million viewers.
The household rating will be available later.
— Here is the video that aired on RAW Monday night hyping the Hulk Hogan “Birthday Celebration” featuring several special guests set for next week’s WWE RAW broadcast:
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Cesaro Posts A 'Team Uppercut' Photo, Total Divas - February 9th, 2016
- Y2J Sports 'Social Outcasts' Shirt On RAW, Birthdays - February 9th, 2016
- Jim Ross Signs On As Spokesman For Flipps Media - February 9th, 2016
- The Next Set Of NXT Tapings At FSU Announced - February 9th, 2016
- Jim Ross Blogs On Daniel Bryan's Retirement On RAW - February 9th, 2016
- VIDEOS: All D-Bryan/RAW Videos + Unseen Footage - February 9th, 2016
- VIDEOS: Lots Of Highlights From Last Night's RAW - February 9th, 2016
- Steve Austin's Theory For WWE Injury Bug, R-Truth - February 9th, 2016
- The Updated Lineup For The WWE Fastlane PPV - February 9th, 2016
- VIDEOS: Post-RAW Segment With D-Bryan + Career - February 9th, 2016