By Ryan Clark on September 21, 2012
Beth Phoenix has given her notice to WWE. Phoenix, who took time off recently due to a death in the family, is expected to leave by the end of next month. Phoenix will finish up all of her already-committed dates. Sources in the company say that they are not surprised as she appeared to be “going through the motions” during the last year. She is one of the mid-carders who was also frustrated. We’ll have a big exclusive on this coming shortly.
Phoenix has been part of the company since 2005, has held both the Women’s and Divas titles and was the second-ever woman to compete in the Royal Rumble. She will keep ownership of her ring name as she used it before she signed with the company.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Photos, MITB Update - May 22nd, 2013
- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics! - May 22nd, 2013
- Cameron Very Sick, Curtis Axel Finally Tweets, HBK - May 22nd, 2013
- Was Mark Henry Injured Before Extreme Rules? - May 22nd, 2013
- Update On Jericho's WWE Future + Foley's Tour - May 22nd, 2013
- Sheamus vs. Orton At SSlam?, Orton Heel Turn - May 22nd, 2013
- Brock Lesnar's WrestleMania XXX Opponent? - May 22nd, 2013
- Rumor: Roman Reigns At WWE SD Tapings? - May 22nd, 2013
- Jim Ross To Meet With NFLPA - Details Inside - May 22nd, 2013
- WWE Storyline Injury Updates - Cena & Triple H - May 22nd, 2013