By Ryan Clark on August 4, 2012
We noted last week here on the website that WWE recently sent out a survey to fans on their mailing list, looking for interest in a new Saturday morning series. It would feature one exclusive match and a lighter tone. It would include highlights of WWE’s week, outside of the ring features and funny clips from the past.
It’s similar to the WWF Mania style shows from the early 1990s that featured Todd Pettingill and Johnny Polo pitching to different tapes and clips.
The survey did not say if it was potential programming for the WWE Network.
We’ll keep you posted as we hear more.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- SD Dark Match + SD & Main Event Matches Taped - May 21st, 2013
- <i>**SPOILERS** WWE SmackDown Results For Friday</i> - May 21st, 2013
- <i>**SPOILERS** Main Event Results For Wednesday</i> - May 21st, 2013
- Carlito Takes A Shot At The Shield, RAW, More - May 21st, 2013
- Sunny Released From Prison, Says She Had Cancer - May 21st, 2013
- WWE Head Writer Gone From Company - May 21st, 2013
- Early RAW Rating #'s Are In, Foley Speaks Out - May 21st, 2013
- Why Is Curtis Axel Getting A Major Push?, Details - May 21st, 2013
- Mark Henry Injured?, WWE Outside The Ring Video - May 21st, 2013
- Original Plans For Curtis Axel's Name, Orton, Foley - May 21st, 2013