By Ryan Clark on January 20, 2013
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
– The new WWE ’13 video game is already selling ahead of what WWE ’12 at the same time last year. The future of the WWE video game license is currently up in the air as the THQ assets will officially be put up for sale on 1/22. According to reports, WWE has an “out deal” allowing them to negotiate with other video game companies instead of the rights being sold. WWE is said to already be in talks with at least one company at the moment.
– Tickets went on sale last week for the 2013 WWE Hall of Fame ceremony being held during WrestleMania 29 weekend at Madison Square Garden. The advance is already ahead of any previous Hall of Fame ceremony. The show is not yet sold out and tickets remain on sale.
– Netnewsledger.com is featuring an article on Superstar Billy Graham noting that doctors are now saying he is showing early signs of heart failure. Graham was taken to the hospital on 1/17 due to double pneumonia and show symptoms of influenza in the weeks prior. He is also battling diabetes and Hepatitis C at age 69 and is unlikely to to be approved for another liver transplant.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- <i>WZR Radio **ON-AIR-NOW** - Breaking WWE/TNA News + Plans Leaked!!</i> - May 21st, 2013
- <i>WZR & WWE/TNA **SPOILER** CHATROOM NOW!!</i> - May 21st, 2013
- Sunny Released From Prison, Says She Had Cancer - May 21st, 2013
- WWE Head Writer Gone From Company - May 21st, 2013
- Early RAW Rating #'s Are In, Foley Speaks Out - May 21st, 2013
- Why Is Curtis Axel Getting A Major Push?, Details - May 21st, 2013
- Mark Henry Injured?, WWE Outside The Ring Video - May 21st, 2013
- Original Plans For Curtis Axel's Name, Orton, Foley - May 21st, 2013
- WWE Taking Concussions Very Seriously, RAW - May 21st, 2013
- WrestleMania 31 & 32 Locations?, Backstage News - May 21st, 2013