By Ryan Clark on January 23, 2013
WWE video game producer THQ was officially dissolved today as the studios, staff, licenses and properties were sold to at least five different entities through a bankruptcy auction.
THQ employees received an email today informing them that if they were working on a property or for a studio that was not scheduled to be sold off this week, their employment would be coming to an end. Basically, thousands of people are being fired from their jobs.
There is no word yet on where the WWE license will end up but we can report that work is already underway for WWE ’14, The game is scheduled to be released near the end of 2013.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly In A New Tan Bikini! - June 19th, 2013
- PHOTO: Maria Kanellis With Lindsay Lohan! - June 19th, 2013
- PHOTO: Eva Marie & Nikki Bella Kissing! - June 19th, 2013
- SD Dark Match + SD & Main Event Matches Taped - June 18th, 2013
- <i>**SPOILERS** WWE SmackDown Results For Friday</i> - June 18th, 2013
- <i>**SPOILERS** Main Event Results For Wednesday</i> - June 18th, 2013
- JR Blogs: Mark Henry's 'Retirement', D-Bryan's Injury - June 18th, 2013
- Update: Legit HHH/Daniel Bryan Argument At RAW? - June 18th, 2013
- This Week's RAW Rating Drops - Details + More - June 18th, 2013
- VIDEOS: 1-800-FELLA Outtakes, Anti-Bullying Rally - June 18th, 2013