By Ryan Clark on August 6, 2014
WWE’s George Barrios, Stephanie McMahon and Triple H took part in a discussion about WWE’s business at the Needham Fireside Chat. During the appearance, they stated that WCW Monday Nitro episodes would begin to be added to the Network this fall alongside the Monday Night War documentary series. WWE Monday Night Raw episodes from that era will also be added to the network during the same time period.
They also noted that the company has already prepared over 40,000 hours of their library for digital distribution via the WWE Network.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Report: The Young Bucks Turn Down WWE Offer - December 17th, 2014
- Backstage News - WWE 2K15 Sales + Sting's Debut - December 17th, 2014
- Backstage News On The Austin/McMahon Podcast - December 17th, 2014
- Major Backstage Update - Lesnar's WWE Future - December 17th, 2014
- Backstage Update - 'Taker vs. Wyatt At WM31? - December 17th, 2014
- Backstage News - Rey Mysterio Storyline Scrapped - December 17th, 2014
- Why Naomi & Jimmy Uso Are Off Total Divas - December 17th, 2014
- WWE Purposely Takes A Shot At CM Punk - December 17th, 2014
- Backstage News - WWE Offers Uhaa Nation Deal - December 17th, 2014
- Daniel Bryan Project Gets Pushed Back - Details - December 17th, 2014