By Ryan Clark on August 6, 2014
WWE’s George Barrios, Stephanie McMahon and Triple H took part in a discussion about WWE’s business at the Needham Fireside Chat. During the appearance, they stated that WCW Monday Nitro episodes would begin to be added to the Network this fall alongside the Monday Night War documentary series. WWE Monday Night Raw episodes from that era will also be added to the network during the same time period.
They also noted that the company has already prepared over 40,000 hours of their library for digital distribution via the WWE Network.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- <i>WWE RAW Results (12/19) - Owens/Y2J vs. Reigns/Rollins!</i> - December 19th, 2016
- Ryback: 'The HHH Comment That Hurt My Feelings!' - December 19th, 2016
- PHOTOS: Sasha/Charlotte Iron Man Match At Roadblock - December 19th, 2016
- A Big Roadblock Rematch Set For RAW + Balor Video - December 19th, 2016
- Neville Returns At Roadblock, Post-'RAW Talk' Guests - December 19th, 2016
- <i>WWE Roadblock Results (12/12) - New Champions!</i> - December 19th, 2016
- USA Network Touts Success – Credits With WWE - December 16th, 2016
- Randy Orton: 'I Have A Few More Title Reigns In Me!' - December 16th, 2016
- Samoa Joe Not Cleared To Wrestle Due To Injury? - December 16th, 2016
- Backstage Note On Chris Hero's WWE Return, Ryder - December 15th, 2016