By Ryan Clark on August 6, 2014
WWE’s George Barrios, Stephanie McMahon and Triple H took part in a discussion about WWE’s business at the Needham Fireside Chat. During the appearance, they stated that WCW Monday Nitro episodes would begin to be added to the Network this fall alongside the Monday Night War documentary series. WWE Monday Night Raw episodes from that era will also be added to the network during the same time period.
They also noted that the company has already prepared over 40,000 hours of their library for digital distribution via the WWE Network.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- The Updated Lineup For The WWE Fastlane PPV - February 9th, 2016
- VIDEOS: Post-RAW Segment With D-Bryan + Career - February 9th, 2016
- Vince & Hayes React To D-Bryan's Retirement, More - February 9th, 2016
- What Happened After RAW - The Roster Comes Out - February 8th, 2016
- WWE Encouraging Their Fans To Dress Up As Stars - February 8th, 2016
- RAW Dark Match & WWE Superstars **SPOILERS** - February 8th, 2016
- Triple H Calls D-Bryan An 'A+ Player', 'Nine Legends' - February 8th, 2016
- WWE Talents React To SB 50, Ryder At Funko HQ (Pic) - February 8th, 2016
- VIDEOS: WWE Stars Arrive At RAW - D-Bryan, Brie, Miz - February 8th, 2016
- Tonight's RAW Dark Match, Birthdays, WWE/NFL - February 8th, 2016