By Ryan Clark on August 6, 2014
WWE’s George Barrios, Stephanie McMahon and Triple H took part in a discussion about WWE’s business at the Needham Fireside Chat. During the appearance, they stated that WCW Monday Nitro episodes would begin to be added to the Network this fall alongside the Monday Night War documentary series. WWE Monday Night Raw episodes from that era will also be added to the network during the same time period.
They also noted that the company has already prepared over 40,000 hours of their library for digital distribution via the WWE Network.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- David Otunga Returns At Last Night's Live Event - July 6th, 2015
- Gawker Founder Addresses The Hogan Lawsuit - July 6th, 2015
- Miz & Maryse Nearly Involved In A Car Accident - July 5th, 2015
- Randy Orton Gets Engaged - Details Inside - July 5th, 2015
- Kidd/Natalya On Y2J's Podcast, Balor's Title Win - July 5th, 2015
- 2 Tough Enough Contestants Arm Wrestle (Video) - July 5th, 2015
- Backstage News - 'Beast In The East' Announcing - July 5th, 2015
- VIDEOS: 'WWE Fury' + Xavier Woods/Cesaro Game - July 5th, 2015
- PHOTO: Funaki & Lucha Dragons At WWE Event - July 5th, 2015
- Natalya Discusses The NXT Women's Division - July 5th, 2015