By Ryan Clark on August 6, 2014
WWE’s George Barrios, Stephanie McMahon and Triple H took part in a discussion about WWE’s business at the Needham Fireside Chat. During the appearance, they stated that WCW Monday Nitro episodes would begin to be added to the Network this fall alongside the Monday Night War documentary series. WWE Monday Night Raw episodes from that era will also be added to the network during the same time period.
They also noted that the company has already prepared over 40,000 hours of their library for digital distribution via the WWE Network.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- WWE Results 9.24: Chicago, IL – Lesnar vs. Orton II - September 25th, 2016
- Hall: 'Getting To Work With NXT Would Be A Dream! - September 25th, 2016
- Nash: 'I've Lived With What Reigns Is Dealing With!' - September 25th, 2016
- Dupree: 'WWE Put Plants In Crowd To Cheer For Punk!' - September 25th, 2016
- Orton To Miss SD! Live Events, RAW Dark Match - September 25th, 2016
- How To Make Your Own Booty O's Treats, Otunga/Rock - September 25th, 2016
- Paige Reacts To AJ 'Lee' Brooks Upcoming Book - September 25th, 2016
- Stephanie McMahon Turns 40, WWE 'Top 10' Video - September 24th, 2016
- Missy Hyatt Says Leaving WWE Was A Mistake, UWF - September 24th, 2016
- Tamina Snuka Return Update (Photo), Ziggler Note - September 24th, 2016