By Ryan Clark on August 6, 2014
WWE’s George Barrios, Stephanie McMahon and Triple H took part in a discussion about WWE’s business at the Needham Fireside Chat. During the appearance, they stated that WCW Monday Nitro episodes would begin to be added to the Network this fall alongside the Monday Night War documentary series. WWE Monday Night Raw episodes from that era will also be added to the network during the same time period.
They also noted that the company has already prepared over 40,000 hours of their library for digital distribution via the WWE Network.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Backstage Update - Lita's Current WWE Status - July 22nd, 2016
- Update - Will The NYSAC Suspend Lesnar SSlam? - July 22nd, 2016
- Report - Jinder Mahal In Talks To Return To WWE - July 22nd, 2016
- Heath Slater A Free Agent Following The WWE Draft - July 22nd, 2016
- Kevin Nash: 'I Want To Be Dolph Ziggler’s Diesel' - July 21st, 2016
- Backstage News - WWE Interested In CMLL Stars? - July 21st, 2016
- Backstage News - Squash Matches?, New NXT Stars? - July 21st, 2016
- Bayley To Be Called Up?, 4 NXT Stars Being Called Up? - July 21st, 2016
- Bischoff On Hogan's Well-Being, Goldberg's Return? - July 21st, 2016
- WWE Draft News - Foley Reacts + Slater A Free Agent? - July 21st, 2016