By Ryan Clark on August 6, 2014
WWE’s George Barrios, Stephanie McMahon and Triple H took part in a discussion about WWE’s business at the Needham Fireside Chat. During the appearance, they stated that WCW Monday Nitro episodes would begin to be added to the Network this fall alongside the Monday Night War documentary series. WWE Monday Night Raw episodes from that era will also be added to the network during the same time period.
They also noted that the company has already prepared over 40,000 hours of their library for digital distribution via the WWE Network.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- VIDEOS: SD Backstage Fallout + Top 10 SD Moments - November 22nd, 2014
- BREAKING NEWS: Huge Debut At Survivor Series - November 22nd, 2014
- Report: Brock Lesnar Leaning Toward UFC Return? - November 21st, 2014
- Sheamus & Top UFC Fighter Involved In Twitter War - November 21st, 2014
- Hogan: 'Who I Want To Face In My Final Match' - November 21st, 2014
- WWE's Austin Announcement?, New Rollins Video - November 21st, 2014
- Stephanie Posts New Photo, WGTT Reuniting, More - November 21st, 2014
- Reigns Doesn't Like To Be Compared To Cena - November 21st, 2014
- Roman Reigns Set For December Event In Chicago? - November 21st, 2014
- The Identity Of 'Blixx', Hogan Presents WWE Belt - November 21st, 2014