By Ryan Clark on August 6, 2014
WWE’s George Barrios, Stephanie McMahon and Triple H took part in a discussion about WWE’s business at the Needham Fireside Chat. During the appearance, they stated that WCW Monday Nitro episodes would begin to be added to the Network this fall alongside the Monday Night War documentary series. WWE Monday Night Raw episodes from that era will also be added to the network during the same time period.
They also noted that the company has already prepared over 40,000 hours of their library for digital distribution via the WWE Network.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- WWE Network For Free Offer Only Available In US - November 1st, 2014
- Hideo Itami Calls For Backup Against Ascension - November 1st, 2014
- WWE Responds To Lawsuits In New SEC Filing - October 31st, 2014
- VIDEOS: 'The JBL & Cole' Show (Ambrose), More - October 31st, 2014
- HHH Now Works For ....... Christopher Nowinski! - October 31st, 2014
- Low Ki: 'My Issues Were With WWE Management!' - October 31st, 2014
- Report: WWE Impressed With 2 Russian Wrestlers - October 31st, 2014
- Eden's Latest Video Blog, WWE/Scooby Doo, HBK - October 31st, 2014
- Kane Discusses Daniel Bryan's WWE Future, 'Taker - October 31st, 2014
- WWE Denies 'Taker Working In NXT Reports - October 31st, 2014