By Ryan Clark on August 6, 2014
WWE’s George Barrios, Stephanie McMahon and Triple H took part in a discussion about WWE’s business at the Needham Fireside Chat. During the appearance, they stated that WCW Monday Nitro episodes would begin to be added to the Network this fall alongside the Monday Night War documentary series. WWE Monday Night Raw episodes from that era will also be added to the network during the same time period.
They also noted that the company has already prepared over 40,000 hours of their library for digital distribution via the WWE Network.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- VIDEOS: Top 10 RAW Moments + UpUpDownDown - July 29th, 2015
- PHOTO: Hideo Itami Gets US Drivers License - July 29th, 2015
- Backstage Update - Celebrity At WWE SummerSlam? - July 28th, 2015
- <i>**SPOILERS** SmackDown Results For Thursday</i> - July 28th, 2015
- <i>**SPOILERS** Main Event Results For Wednesday</i> - July 28th, 2015
- Backstage Update - Sting Not At WWE SummerSlam? - July 28th, 2015
- CM Punk & Colt Cabana Appearing On 'Maron' - July 28th, 2015
- Former WWE Creative Writer Blogs On Hulk Hogan - July 28th, 2015
- Undertaker Character Change Possible?, TE Extra - July 28th, 2015
- VIDEOS: Two New Undertaker vs. Lesnar Previews - July 28th, 2015