By Ryan Clark on August 6, 2014
WWE’s George Barrios, Stephanie McMahon and Triple H took part in a discussion about WWE’s business at the Needham Fireside Chat. During the appearance, they stated that WCW Monday Nitro episodes would begin to be added to the Network this fall alongside the Monday Night War documentary series. WWE Monday Night Raw episodes from that era will also be added to the network during the same time period.
They also noted that the company has already prepared over 40,000 hours of their library for digital distribution via the WWE Network.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Cody Rhodes On Why He Can't Use 'Rhodes' Name - December 2nd, 2016
- Goldberg Advertised For First RAW Of 2017, WWE/ESPN - December 1st, 2016
- Kevin Nash: 'Oz Gimmick Was Over In Japan!'(Audio) - December 1st, 2016
- The Sandman Discusses The ECW Crucifixion Angle - December 1st, 2016
- Report: Racist Chants At The NXT Tapings?, More - December 1st, 2016
- Linda McMahon To Head Trump’s Small Business? - December 1st, 2016
- <i>**SPOILERS** - NXT Results For The Next Three Weeks</i> - December 1st, 2016
- **SPOILER** On Samoa Joe's NXT Takeover Opponent - December 1st, 2016
- Backstage News - Original Plans For Reigns vs. Owens - November 30th, 2016
- Monday's WWE RAW Ratings Are In - How Did The Show Do? - November 30th, 2016