By Ryan Clark on August 6, 2014
WWE’s George Barrios, Stephanie McMahon and Triple H took part in a discussion about WWE’s business at the Needham Fireside Chat. During the appearance, they stated that WCW Monday Nitro episodes would begin to be added to the Network this fall alongside the Monday Night War documentary series. WWE Monday Night Raw episodes from that era will also be added to the network during the same time period.
They also noted that the company has already prepared over 40,000 hours of their library for digital distribution via the WWE Network.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- <i>WWE RAW Results (10/17) - Goldberg Returns & More!</i> - October 17th, 2016
- Mick Foley Taking Break From Twitter After Fan Posts PMs Online - October 16th, 2016
- Snow Storm in Edmonton Caused Changes At WWE Live Event - October 16th, 2016
- Dana: Punk Probably Won't Get Second Fight In UFC!' - October 14th, 2016
- Seth Rollins Reveals Why He Still Uses The Pedigree - October 14th, 2016
- Sasha Banks Wants To Be In Royal Rumble Match (Video) - October 14th, 2016
- Update - Ronda Rousey's UFC Return Revealed - October 14th, 2016
- Mickie James Returning At NXT Takeover: Toronto - October 14th, 2016
- Roderick Strong Signs With NXT - Video, Tripe H Reacts - October 14th, 2016
- Michael Hayes Responds To Bret Hart's Apology - October 13th, 2016