By Ryan Clark on August 6, 2014
WWE’s George Barrios, Stephanie McMahon and Triple H took part in a discussion about WWE’s business at the Needham Fireside Chat. During the appearance, they stated that WCW Monday Nitro episodes would begin to be added to the Network this fall alongside the Monday Night War documentary series. WWE Monday Night Raw episodes from that era will also be added to the network during the same time period.
They also noted that the company has already prepared over 40,000 hours of their library for digital distribution via the WWE Network.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- New Stephanie Workout Videos, 'Bring It To The Table' - March 29th, 2017
- Corbin: 'I Want To Slam McGregor On His Head!' - March 29th, 2017
- VIDEOS: Full Y2J vs. HBK WM19 Match + 'Our Home' - March 29th, 2017
- Goldberg: 'I Promise To Go Out On My Sword At 'Mania!' - March 29th, 2017
- Interesting Stats On WM33, NXT & HOF Ticket Sales - March 29th, 2017
- Triple H: 'WWE Trainers Wanted To Cut Enzo Amore!' - March 28th, 2017
- Austin Aries On WM33 Match Being On Kickoff Show - March 28th, 2017
- Stephanie McMahon: 'I Once Pushed For Cena Heel Turn!' - March 28th, 2017
- Updates: SD! Women’s Title WM33 Kickoff Show Match - March 28th, 2017
- Nakamura: 'I Didn't Like My Theme Music At First!' - March 28th, 2017