By Ryan Clark on August 31, 2012
Partial Source: The Pro Wrestling Torch
Alberto Del Rio appeared on the Abe Kana Show to discuss several different WWE topics.
-He said his best friend on the road is Drew McIntyre.
-He revealed that he first turned down the WWE because he wanted to make sure it was enough money to create security for his family compared to being a headliner in Mexico and Japan.
-He thinks the Del Rio character and Ricardo Rodriguez will eventually split up.
-He also said that “PC” restrictions on what heels can do should be relaxed to let them get heat.
Last 10 posts in Videos
- VIDEOS: TNA Before The Bell: Slammiversary 2013 - May 20th, 2013
- VIDEOS: The Shield's Post-E. Rules Promo + Foley - May 20th, 2013
- VIDEOS: WWE Extreme Rules Pre & Post Shows - May 20th, 2013
- VIDEO: The WWE Extreme Rules Post-Game Show - May 20th, 2013
- VIDEOS: Payback Hype + SD Backstage Fallout - May 18th, 2013
- VIDEO: Bruno Sammartino Day In Pittsburgh, PA - May 18th, 2013
- VIDEO: Costas Talks Infamous McMahon Interview - May 18th, 2013
- VIDEO: The Rock Speaks On Injuries, Critics, More - May 18th, 2013
- VIDEO: Jake Roberts Sings At Braves MLB Game - May 18th, 2013
- VIDEO: Latest Edition Of The 'JBL & Cole' Show - May 18th, 2013