By Ryan Clark on April 2, 2017
YouTuber Myles recently interviewed WWE Superstar Finn Balor this weekend before WrestleMania 33. You can check out the video for the complete interview below.
Balor says he’s completely cleared by the doctors after going through many months of tortuous rehab. He added that he’s feeling more confident than ever before. He also said he bought a big new TV during his time off to make himself feel better. He added that he’s ready for a return and that he never actually lost the Universal title, noting that it will soon be a different story between who holds the belt, whether its Brock Lesnar or Goldberg.
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in Videos
- VIDEOS: Hardys' Final Indy Date Set, Styles/Rawley - April 27th, 2017
- VIDEOS: **SPOILER** Footage Of Return At iMPACT! - April 24th, 2017
- VIDEOS: Two New Stephanie McMahon Workout Clips - April 22nd, 2017
- VIDEOS: Behind-The-Scenes For New Day/'Mania - April 16th, 2017
- VIDEOS: Nakamura’s NXT Farewell + St. Cloud/NXT - April 12th, 2017
- VIDEOS: Helms & ODB React To New TNA Management - April 9th, 2017
- VIDEOS: Young/Ellsworth Nervous w/ 'Superstar Shakeup' - April 5th, 2017
- VIDEOS: Bryan/Nikki's 'Cringeworthy' Conversation, Rock - April 3rd, 2017
- VIDEO: Bobby Roode Reacts To McIntyre's WWE Return - April 3rd, 2017
- VIDEOS: The Hardy Boys Discuss Their WWE Return - April 3rd, 2017