By Ryan Clark on August 3, 2014
USA Today recently interviewed Batista about his role of Drax in Guardians of the Galaxy. You can watch a video and read an excerpt of the interview below.
“People look at me and they have a certain perception and they slap a label on me. The guy you saw in a wrestling ring is not who I am.
It’s the kind of stuff that keeps you young and turns you into a little kid. I was a poor kid. I came from nothing. We didn’t have any money; a lot of times we didn’t have any food, and now all of a sudden I’m a superhero in a Marvel movie? Talk about the American dream, man, I’m living it.”
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in Videos
- VIDEOS: Rousey Interviews Reigns, Heyman/Lesnar - March 26th, 2015
- VIDEO: Big Arena For Tomorrow Night's NXT Event - March 26th, 2015
- VIDEOS: WWE On 'The Soup' + 'Canvas 2 Canvas' - March 26th, 2015
- VIDEO: Paul Heyman: 'I Don't Hate Roman Reigns!' - March 26th, 2015
- VIDEO: Dean Ambrose’s Journey To WrestleMania - March 26th, 2015
- VIDEO: D-Bryan Plans To 'Steal The Show' At WM31 - March 26th, 2015
- VIDEOS: John Cena Appears On Jimmy Kimmel - March 26th, 2015
- VIDEO: Chyna On Her Recent Bout With Pneumonia - March 26th, 2015
- VIDEO: Roman Reigns In New Snickers Commercial - March 25th, 2015
- VIDEO: Miz & Mizdow Interview Hart & Ferrell - March 25th, 2015