By Ryan Clark on August 3, 2014
USA Today recently interviewed Batista about his role of Drax in Guardians of the Galaxy. You can watch a video and read an excerpt of the interview below.
“People look at me and they have a certain perception and they slap a label on me. The guy you saw in a wrestling ring is not who I am.
It’s the kind of stuff that keeps you young and turns you into a little kid. I was a poor kid. I came from nothing. We didn’t have any money; a lot of times we didn’t have any food, and now all of a sudden I’m a superhero in a Marvel movie? Talk about the American dream, man, I’m living it.”
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in Videos
- VIDEOS: Hardys' Final Indy Date Set, Styles/Rawley - April 27th, 2017
- VIDEOS: **SPOILER** Footage Of Return At iMPACT! - April 24th, 2017
- VIDEOS: Two New Stephanie McMahon Workout Clips - April 22nd, 2017
- VIDEOS: Behind-The-Scenes For New Day/'Mania - April 16th, 2017
- VIDEOS: Nakamura’s NXT Farewell + St. Cloud/NXT - April 12th, 2017
- VIDEOS: Helms & ODB React To New TNA Management - April 9th, 2017
- VIDEOS: Young/Ellsworth Nervous w/ 'Superstar Shakeup' - April 5th, 2017
- VIDEOS: Bryan/Nikki's 'Cringeworthy' Conversation, Rock - April 3rd, 2017
- VIDEO: Bobby Roode Reacts To McIntyre's WWE Return - April 3rd, 2017
- VIDEOS: The Hardy Boys Discuss Their WWE Return - April 3rd, 2017