By Ryan Clark on August 3, 2014
USA Today recently interviewed Batista about his role of Drax in Guardians of the Galaxy. You can watch a video and read an excerpt of the interview below.
“People look at me and they have a certain perception and they slap a label on me. The guy you saw in a wrestling ring is not who I am.
It’s the kind of stuff that keeps you young and turns you into a little kid. I was a poor kid. I came from nothing. We didn’t have any money; a lot of times we didn’t have any food, and now all of a sudden I’m a superhero in a Marvel movie? Talk about the American dream, man, I’m living it.”
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in Videos
- VIDEOS: Muhammad Ali/Antonio Inoki, Breeze Video - June 26th, 2016
- VIDEO: Stephanie McMahon Hints At VR Content - June 26th, 2016
- VIDEOS: Lots Of WWE Cruiserweight Classic Videos - June 25th, 2016
- VIDEO: The WWE Cruiserweight Classic Parade - June 25th, 2016
- VIDEOS: 'Get To Know' WWE's CC Competitors - June 25th, 2016
- PHOTOS & VIDEOS - Eva & Maryse's Baywatch Shoot - June 24th, 2016
- VIDEO: A Full Recap From Chyna's Memorial Service - June 23rd, 2016
- VIDEOS: The WWE Cruiserweight Classic Weigh-Ins - June 22nd, 2016
- VIDEO: Paige 'Detained' After WWE's MITB PPV - June 21st, 2016
- VIDEOS: RAW 'Fallout' Videos + MITB Recap Video - June 21st, 2016