By Ryan Clark on August 3, 2014
USA Today recently interviewed Batista about his role of Drax in Guardians of the Galaxy. You can watch a video and read an excerpt of the interview below.
“People look at me and they have a certain perception and they slap a label on me. The guy you saw in a wrestling ring is not who I am.
It’s the kind of stuff that keeps you young and turns you into a little kid. I was a poor kid. I came from nothing. We didn’t have any money; a lot of times we didn’t have any food, and now all of a sudden I’m a superhero in a Marvel movie? Talk about the American dream, man, I’m living it.”
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in Videos
- VIDEOS: Eva Marie Launches A YouTube Channel - February 7th, 2016
- VIDEOS: Cameron At Movieguide Awards, Banks - February 7th, 2016
- VIDEOS: 'WWE Fury' & 'Canvas 2 Canvas', NXT Footage - February 7th, 2016
- PHOTOS & VIDEOS: Lesnar At Last Night's WWE Event - February 7th, 2016
- VIDEOS: Bayley Does Balor's Entrance At NXT Event - February 7th, 2016
- VIDEO: AJ Styles Visits DDP To Work On His Back - February 7th, 2016
- VIDEOS: GFW Announces UK Live Events, Beer Money - February 6th, 2016
- VIDEOS: The Miz Gets Dental Work Done + Bret Hart - February 6th, 2016
- VIDEOS: WWE Total Divas Previews + 'Game Night' - February 5th, 2016
- VIDEOS: This Week In WWE History + Game Night - February 4th, 2016