By Ryan Clark on August 3, 2014
USA Today recently interviewed Batista about his role of Drax in Guardians of the Galaxy. You can watch a video and read an excerpt of the interview below.
“People look at me and they have a certain perception and they slap a label on me. The guy you saw in a wrestling ring is not who I am.
It’s the kind of stuff that keeps you young and turns you into a little kid. I was a poor kid. I came from nothing. We didn’t have any money; a lot of times we didn’t have any food, and now all of a sudden I’m a superhero in a Marvel movie? Talk about the American dream, man, I’m living it.”
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in Videos
- VIDEOS: 'The JBL & Cole' Show (Ambrose), More - October 31st, 2014
- VIDEOS: NXT & Superstars Highlight Videos - October 31st, 2014
- VIDEO: Two Indy Talents Receive WWE Tryout - October 31st, 2014
- VIDEO: Rockstar Spud 'Banned' From TNA's HQ - October 29th, 2014
- VIDEO: In-Depth Look At Last Month’s WWE Tryouts - October 29th, 2014
- VIDEO: Chavo Guerrero Talks Lucha Underground - October 29th, 2014
- VIDEO: Triple H Discusses John Cena, Authority - October 29th, 2014
- VIDEO: Spooky WWE Divas Photo Shoot Video - October 28th, 2014
- VIDEOS: RAW Fallout Videos - AJ Lee & Ryback - October 28th, 2014
- AUDIO: Ezekiel Jackson On Lucha Underground - October 27th, 2014