By Ryan Clark on August 3, 2014
USA Today recently interviewed Batista about his role of Drax in Guardians of the Galaxy. You can watch a video and read an excerpt of the interview below.
“People look at me and they have a certain perception and they slap a label on me. The guy you saw in a wrestling ring is not who I am.
It’s the kind of stuff that keeps you young and turns you into a little kid. I was a poor kid. I came from nothing. We didn’t have any money; a lot of times we didn’t have any food, and now all of a sudden I’m a superhero in a Marvel movie? Talk about the American dream, man, I’m living it.”
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in Videos
- VIDEO: The Trailer For 'Owen: Hart Of Gold' DVD - September 2nd, 2015
- VIDEOS: Bischoff Discusses The Demise Of WCW - September 2nd, 2015
- VIDEO: Charlotte On Winning A Divas Title Shot - September 2nd, 2015
- VIDEOS: Young Bucks' Trailer, Jarrett/iMPACT! - September 2nd, 2015
- VIDEO: Dolph Ziggler Discusses Lana, Injuries - September 2nd, 2015
- VIDEOS: Nash 'Passes The Torch', Dudley's/New Day - September 1st, 2015
- VIDEOS: WWE RAW 'Backstage Fallout' Videos - September 1st, 2015
- VIDEOS: Highlight Videos From Last Night's RAW - September 1st, 2015
- VIDEOS: 'Swerved' Season Finale Tonight, Graves - August 31st, 2015
- VIDEO: Velvet Sky's 'My First Day' Video Feature - August 31st, 2015