By Ryan Clark on August 3, 2014
USA Today recently interviewed Batista about his role of Drax in Guardians of the Galaxy. You can watch a video and read an excerpt of the interview below.
“People look at me and they have a certain perception and they slap a label on me. The guy you saw in a wrestling ring is not who I am.
It’s the kind of stuff that keeps you young and turns you into a little kid. I was a poor kid. I came from nothing. We didn’t have any money; a lot of times we didn’t have any food, and now all of a sudden I’m a superhero in a Marvel movie? Talk about the American dream, man, I’m living it.”
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in Videos
- VIDEO: Linda McMahon Donates $500,000 - October 1st, 2014
- VIDEO: WWE Looks At Five Must See Nitro Episodes - October 1st, 2014
- VIDEOS: Main Event Highlights + Ambrose/HIAC - October 1st, 2014
- VIDEOS: Kofi & Big E. On They’re Binge-Watching - October 1st, 2014
- VIDEO: Sami Zayn Discusses RAW Debut & Match - October 1st, 2014
- VIDEOS: Kidd/Neville 'Last Chance' + SoCal Val - September 30th, 2014
- VIDEO: Ziggler Rants On Actor Keith Apicary - September 30th, 2014
- VIDEOS: 'WWE Inbox" + Titus O'Neil/RAW Video - September 30th, 2014
- VIDEOS: RAW Fallout Videos - Hogan, Divas & More - September 30th, 2014
- VIDEO: Cryptic Wyatt Family Message From RAW - September 30th, 2014