By Ryan Clark on August 3, 2014
USA Today recently interviewed Batista about his role of Drax in Guardians of the Galaxy. You can watch a video and read an excerpt of the interview below.
“People look at me and they have a certain perception and they slap a label on me. The guy you saw in a wrestling ring is not who I am.
It’s the kind of stuff that keeps you young and turns you into a little kid. I was a poor kid. I came from nothing. We didn’t have any money; a lot of times we didn’t have any food, and now all of a sudden I’m a superhero in a Marvel movie? Talk about the American dream, man, I’m living it.”
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in Videos
- VIDEOS: Foley Interviews Lynch + 'Heyman Hustle' - July 26th, 2016
- VIDEOS: Ambrose/Austin Promo, Balor/RAW 'Fallout' - July 26th, 2016
- PHOTOS & VIDEOS: Finn Balor & Nia Jax Debut On RAW - July 26th, 2016
- VIDEOS: 'Swerved' Extra, Battleground Recap, More - July 25th, 2016
- VIDEO: WWE Teases Balor's Debut On Tonight's RAW - July 25th, 2016
- VIDEOS: Bayley Debuts At WWE's Battleground PPV - July 25th, 2016
- VIDEOS: Jeff Hardy's Bizarre Behavior At Indy Event - July 24th, 2016
- VIDEO: McMahon Liked Trump’s Entrance At RNC - July 24th, 2016
- VIDEOS: Roman Reigns Returns At WWE Live Event - July 24th, 2016
- Lynch: 'I Want Equal Opportunity For Women In WWE!' - July 23rd, 2016