By Ryan Clark on August 3, 2014
USA Today recently interviewed Batista about his role of Drax in Guardians of the Galaxy. You can watch a video and read an excerpt of the interview below.
“People look at me and they have a certain perception and they slap a label on me. The guy you saw in a wrestling ring is not who I am.
It’s the kind of stuff that keeps you young and turns you into a little kid. I was a poor kid. I came from nothing. We didn’t have any money; a lot of times we didn’t have any food, and now all of a sudden I’m a superhero in a Marvel movie? Talk about the American dream, man, I’m living it.”
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in Videos
- VIDEO: WWE Releases HIAC 'By The Numbers' - October 21st, 2014
- VIDEOS: Y2J Speaks Out + Canvas 2 Canvas - October 21st, 2014
- VIDEOS: 2K15 & See No Evil 2 Video Trailers - October 21st, 2014
- VIDEOS: RAW Backstage Fallout - Foley, Miz, More - October 21st, 2014
- VIDEOS: Sting/Foley At Big Event, WM31 Travel - October 20th, 2014
- VIDEO: The HTM Considering Retirement? - October 20th, 2014
- VIDEOS: WWE Posts 10 HIAC Matches In 60 Seconds - October 20th, 2014
- VIDEO: Young Bucks vs. Hardy Boys II Footage - October 20th, 2014
- VIDEOS: Total Divas Highlights + After Total Divas - October 20th, 2014
- VIDEO: Soccer Player Delivers RKO To Teammate - October 19th, 2014