By Ryan Clark on August 3, 2014
USA Today recently interviewed Batista about his role of Drax in Guardians of the Galaxy. You can watch a video and read an excerpt of the interview below.
“People look at me and they have a certain perception and they slap a label on me. The guy you saw in a wrestling ring is not who I am.
It’s the kind of stuff that keeps you young and turns you into a little kid. I was a poor kid. I came from nothing. We didn’t have any money; a lot of times we didn’t have any food, and now all of a sudden I’m a superhero in a Marvel movie? Talk about the American dream, man, I’m living it.”
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in Videos
- VIDEO: Boogeyman At WWE HQ - Plays Prank - October 25th, 2014
- VIDEO: Eden Gets Ready For SmackDown Debut - October 25th, 2014
- VIDEOS: Ziggler/Cesaro/HIAC Hype, Big Show/SD - October 25th, 2014
- VIDEOS: SD Backstage Fallout, Top 10 Moments - October 25th, 2014
- VIDEO: William Regal Discusses NXT, Zayn/O'Neil - October 25th, 2014
- VIDEO: New WWE Survivor Series Promo (Reigns) - October 24th, 2014
- VIDEO: Time-Lapse Of The HIAC Being Set Up - October 24th, 2014
- VIDEOS: Highlights From WWE NXT & Superstars - October 24th, 2014
- VIDEO: A Trailer For WWE's Randy Savage DVD - October 24th, 2014
- VIDEOS: Roddy Piper Shoots, Sheamus/2K15 - October 23rd, 2014