By Ryan Clark on August 3, 2014
USA Today recently interviewed Batista about his role of Drax in Guardians of the Galaxy. You can watch a video and read an excerpt of the interview below.
“People look at me and they have a certain perception and they slap a label on me. The guy you saw in a wrestling ring is not who I am.
It’s the kind of stuff that keeps you young and turns you into a little kid. I was a poor kid. I came from nothing. We didn’t have any money; a lot of times we didn’t have any food, and now all of a sudden I’m a superhero in a Marvel movie? Talk about the American dream, man, I’m living it.”
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in Videos
- VIDEOS: The Bella Twins Q&A - Injuries, NXT Divas - July 2nd, 2015
- VIDEOS: Rock On GMA, Another Tough Enough Extra - July 2nd, 2015
- VIDEOS: Backstage NXT Videos With Balor/Owens - July 2nd, 2015
- VIDEOS: Highlights From Last Night's iMPACT! - July 2nd, 2015
- VIDEO: WWE NXT Diva Becky Lynch Injured - July 2nd, 2015
- VIDEO: Bobby Roode Headed To GFW - July 2nd, 2015
- VIDEO: A Preview For Next Week's ROH TV - July 1st, 2015
- VIDEO: Ryback Discusses IC Title, Battleground - July 1st, 2015
- VIDEO: Seth Rollins To Appear On Tough Enough - July 1st, 2015
- VIDEOS: Top 10 RAW Moments + Tough Enough - July 1st, 2015