By Ryan Clark on August 3, 2014
USA Today recently interviewed Batista about his role of Drax in Guardians of the Galaxy. You can watch a video and read an excerpt of the interview below.
“People look at me and they have a certain perception and they slap a label on me. The guy you saw in a wrestling ring is not who I am.
It’s the kind of stuff that keeps you young and turns you into a little kid. I was a poor kid. I came from nothing. We didn’t have any money; a lot of times we didn’t have any food, and now all of a sudden I’m a superhero in a Marvel movie? Talk about the American dream, man, I’m living it.”
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in Videos
- VIDEOS: 2 Preview Videos For Next Week's ROH - October 8th, 2015
- VIDEOS: Lots Of NXT Takeover: Respect Videos - October 8th, 2015
- VIDEO: Natalya Discusses The Divas Revolution - October 7th, 2015
- VIDEO: Noelle Foley Interviews Ziggler & Lana - October 7th, 2015
- VIDEOS: Magnum TA Shoots, Rollins Speaks Out - October 6th, 2015
- VIDEOS: WWE RAW 'Backstage Fallout' Videos - October 6th, 2015
- VIDEOS: Highlights From This Week's WWE RAW - October 6th, 2015
- VIDEO: Behind-The-Scenes At WWE's MSG Event - October 5th, 2015
- VIDEOS: The New Day/Dudley Boyz/MSG + Noelle - October 4th, 2015
- VIDEOS: WWE's 'Canvas 2 Canvas' & 'WWE Fury' - October 4th, 2015