By Ryan Clark on August 3, 2014
USA Today recently interviewed Batista about his role of Drax in Guardians of the Galaxy. You can watch a video and read an excerpt of the interview below.
“People look at me and they have a certain perception and they slap a label on me. The guy you saw in a wrestling ring is not who I am.
It’s the kind of stuff that keeps you young and turns you into a little kid. I was a poor kid. I came from nothing. We didn’t have any money; a lot of times we didn’t have any food, and now all of a sudden I’m a superhero in a Marvel movie? Talk about the American dream, man, I’m living it.”
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in Videos
- VIDEOS: WWE NXT & CC Highlight Videos - August 25th, 2016
- Old-School Amore Promo + NXT/Behind-The-Scenes - August 24th, 2016
- VIDEOS: Cruiserweight Division Promo + Miz - August 23rd, 2016
- VIDEO: Stephanie Says Lesnar Will Be Punished - August 23rd, 2016
- VIDEO: What Did Finn Balor Do After His Title Win? - August 22nd, 2016
- VIDEOS: Alexa Bliss’ Muscle & Fitness Hers Cover - August 22nd, 2016
- AUDIO: Bischoff Excited For Ziggler's SSlam Match - August 19th, 2016
- VIDEO: Punk Says McGregor Worked WWE's Roster - August 18th, 2016
- PHOTOS: Ballor Checks Out New WWE 'Universal Title' - August 16th, 2016
- WWE Posts Highlights From Last Night's RAW - August 16th, 2016