By Ryan Clark on April 2, 2017
Raute Musik recently interviewed Seth Rollins ahead of WrestleMania 33 this weekend. You can watch the complete video of the interview below. Rollins discussed his early days in The Shield, and he said that he believes he’d still get to where he is now even if he didn’t have The Shield.
Seth Rollins also discussed his current injury, and said he lucked out that it only turned out to be a level 2 MCL tear. When it initially happened, he said he was worried it was almost as bad as his last injury because his knee popped in a similar way. Rollins also talked about working Triple H at the big card later today.
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in Videos
- VIDEOS: Hardys' Final Indy Date Set, Styles/Rawley - April 27th, 2017
- VIDEOS: **SPOILER** Footage Of Return At iMPACT! - April 24th, 2017
- VIDEOS: Two New Stephanie McMahon Workout Clips - April 22nd, 2017
- VIDEOS: Behind-The-Scenes For New Day/'Mania - April 16th, 2017
- VIDEOS: Nakamura’s NXT Farewell + St. Cloud/NXT - April 12th, 2017
- VIDEOS: Helms & ODB React To New TNA Management - April 9th, 2017
- VIDEOS: Young/Ellsworth Nervous w/ 'Superstar Shakeup' - April 5th, 2017
- VIDEOS: Bryan/Nikki's 'Cringeworthy' Conversation, Rock - April 3rd, 2017
- VIDEO: Bobby Roode Reacts To McIntyre's WWE Return - April 3rd, 2017
- VIDEOS: The Hardy Boys Discuss Their WWE Return - April 3rd, 2017