By Ryan Clark on September 24, 2012
Triple H spoke with Jim Varsallone of The Miami Herald about Jerry Lawler suffering a heart attack on RAW two weeks ago. Some of his comments are below, along with the video of the interview.
“How many times in life are you sitting five feet from your doctor, from a doctor, when something like that happens?” Triple H said.
“I think in any other place at any other time in the world, Jerry Lawler’s no longer with us. Dr. [Michael] Sampson, our [WWE] doctor, to me is a hero, a lifesaver. He saved Jerry Lawler’s life. To see, at this point, the remarkable recovery that Jerry has made; and to see him at home; and to see him walking around like nothing happened is mind-boggling to me, because it was not what I was witnessing that night.”
Last 10 posts in Videos
- AUDIO: Would Tommy Dreamer Return To WWE? - June 19th, 2013
- AUDIO: Reigns Wants To Be WWE's 'Top Guy' - June 19th, 2013
- VIDEO: A New Zeb Colter & Antonio Cesaro Promo - June 19th, 2013
- VIDEO: Zeb Colter Mentioned On 'The Daily Show' - June 19th, 2013
- VIDEO: Help Celebrate TNA's Birthday Today - June 19th, 2013
- VIDEO: Matt Hardy Vows To Own ROH (Awesome) - June 19th, 2013
- VIDEO: Mickie James Releases A New Single - June 18th, 2013
- VIDEOS: 1-800-FELLA Outtakes, Anti-Bullying Rally - June 18th, 2013
- VIDEO: WWE/Fruity Pebbles Partnership Expansion - June 18th, 2013
- VIDEO: Randy Orton Speaks Out - (Must-Watch) - June 18th, 2013