By Ryan Clark on October 22, 2013
After last night’s episode of Monday Night RAW went off the air, The Big Show was removed from the building by security, following instructions from Triple H and Stephanie McMahon. Daniel Bryan then defeated Randy Orton in the dark match. This wasn’t the usual 20-minute match WWE has been running at most WWE Live events, but rather a short, solid win for Bryan to send the crowd home happy.
Several reports are saying that while Bray Wyatt was on Raw tonight, and walking around without help, when the cameras were off of him he was definitely favoring the injured leg. Also, despite Randy Orton being the #1 heel in the company at the moment, possibly after Triple H, he got a mixed reaction from the crowd, with a lot of people cheering for him over Dolph Ziggler. Orton has always been incredibly over with the female demographic.
Jason Boyd also sent in this report:
Before the show, we took a ride down to the Jerry Lawler Museum in Tunica, MS at the Resorts Casino. Mostly artwork by Jerry and items from his career, but very cool to check out since this sort of attraction is rare for professional wrestling.
They announced a 3/10/14 Raw taping here. They have a pre-sale already using code MEMPHIS.
From where we were sitting, we could see where the Big Show’s truck was parked before it drove out, so the stuff on the Titan Tron was pre-taped. I don’t blame them because imagine if the truck stalled out on live TV?
After Raw went off the air, we had a short final match where Daniel Bryan pinned Randy Orton.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- <i>FREE WWE RAW RESULTS - IN PROGRESS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!</i> - October 20th, 2014
- Chris Jericho: 'Kofi Challenged Vince To A Fight!' - October 20th, 2014
- Lilian Garcia To Replace Justin Roberts On RAW - October 20th, 2014
- Two New Divas Join The Total Divas Cast - October 20th, 2014
- More On Hogan's RAW Return + Y2J's Book Tour - October 20th, 2014
- WWE Issues Statement On The Passing Of Ox Baker - October 20th, 2014
- A New Title Mach Added To WWE'Hell In A Cell - October 20th, 2014
- WWE Wants To Know Who Austin Should Fight - October 20th, 2014
- WWE.org Domain Owner Posts Letter Over Lawsuit - October 20th, 2014
- WWE SmackDown vs. World Series Tomorrow - October 20th, 2014