By Ryan Clark on July 2, 2012
Partial Source: Pwinsider
– Damien Sandow, Christian, Tensai, Santino Marella and Tyson Kidd all qualified for the WWE SmackDown Money in the Bank match on last week’s edition of SmackDown. WWE confirmed on RAW that more qualifying matches will take place on Tuesday night’s LIVE SmackDown!. As of last week, there were plans to have nine superstars involved in the match. Obviously, plans can change.
– The Brooklyn Brawler (Steve Lombardi) played the role of Doink the Clown on RAW this week. Lombardi regularly appeared as the second and third Doink alongside Matt Borne and Steve Keirn in 1993.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- SD Dark Match + SD & Main Event Matches Taped - June 18th, 2013
- <i>**SPOILERS** WWE SmackDown Results For Friday</i> - June 18th, 2013
- <i>**SPOILERS** Main Event Results For Wednesday</i> - June 18th, 2013
- JR Blogs: Mark Henry's 'Retirement', D-Bryan's Injury - June 18th, 2013
- Update: Legit HHH/Daniel Bryan Argument At RAW? - June 18th, 2013
- This Week's RAW Rating Drops - Details + More - June 18th, 2013
- VIDEOS: 1-800-FELLA Outtakes, Anti-Bullying Rally - June 18th, 2013
- Who's Backstage At SD?, Early RAW #'s, Ryback/RAW - June 18th, 2013
- A Live Shoot On RAW, WWE/Fruity Pebbles Presser - June 18th, 2013
- WWE's ECW: Unreleased Volume 2 Match Listing - June 18th, 2013