By Ryan Clark on August 6, 2014
Credit: Sgt. Jeffrey Sarver prowrestling.net
I just had an amazing experience meeting Ted Dibiase Jr. at the Center for the Intrepid at San Antonio Military Medical Center. He was here during a T-shirts 4 Troops event. Following a tour of the facility, which is a state of the art physical rehabilitation center for wounded warriors, I was able to talk with him and take a couple pictures.
During our talk, I asked if he would consider returning to the WWE to which he replied that he would never rule anything out, but is enjoying the opportunity to spread the word of God with his dad and through their ministry. He went on to say that he’s been before thousands at WrestleMania, but would enjoys being in front a small group and spread the word of God. He talked briefly about his son and wanting to there for him as he grows instead of being out on a grueling traveling schedule.
Ted is a very inspirational guy and I’m glad to have been able to meet him. The fact that took the time to go through the facility and meet wounded warriors instead of just sitting at a table signing says a lot about the character and heart of the man. Even if many of the wounded warriors didn’t know who he was, the fact that somebody took the time to provide encouragement while going through rigorous physical therapy, some with artificial limbs, would brighten anyone’s day and give them the willpower to keep pushing.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- PHOTO: Tamina Provides Physical Therapy Update - December 20th, 2014
- Ryback Thanks Fans For Positive Podcast Feedback - December 20th, 2014
- Today's Streaming Content On The WWE Network - December 20th, 2014
- The Usos Re-Tweet Several Upset Total Divas Fans - December 20th, 2014
- PHOTO; Rock Visits Children’s National Hospital - December 20th, 2014
- VIDEOS: RAW/SD Slams Of The Week, Top 10 Taunts - December 20th, 2014
- Mick Foley Comments On CM Punk’s Move To MMA - December 20th, 2014
- Update - Season 3 Of WWE Total Divas - Presser - December 19th, 2014
- Ryback Responds To CM Punk On Y2J's Podcast - December 19th, 2014
- WWE Network News: Debut In India?, EastLink/Canada - December 19th, 2014