By Ryan Clark on August 6, 2014
Credit: Sgt. Jeffrey Sarver prowrestling.net
I just had an amazing experience meeting Ted Dibiase Jr. at the Center for the Intrepid at San Antonio Military Medical Center. He was here during a T-shirts 4 Troops event. Following a tour of the facility, which is a state of the art physical rehabilitation center for wounded warriors, I was able to talk with him and take a couple pictures.
During our talk, I asked if he would consider returning to the WWE to which he replied that he would never rule anything out, but is enjoying the opportunity to spread the word of God with his dad and through their ministry. He went on to say that he’s been before thousands at WrestleMania, but would enjoys being in front a small group and spread the word of God. He talked briefly about his son and wanting to there for him as he grows instead of being out on a grueling traveling schedule.
Ted is a very inspirational guy and I’m glad to have been able to meet him. The fact that took the time to go through the facility and meet wounded warriors instead of just sitting at a table signing says a lot about the character and heart of the man. Even if many of the wounded warriors didn’t know who he was, the fact that somebody took the time to provide encouragement while going through rigorous physical therapy, some with artificial limbs, would brighten anyone’s day and give them the willpower to keep pushing.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Alexa Bliss Shoots Down Rumors Of Nude Photos - April 29th, 2017
- Nikki Bella: 'The Wedding Will Likely Be Shown On TV!' - April 29th, 2017
- Goldberg On How WWE Return Affected His Family - April 29th, 2017
- Madusa: 'Wrestlers Should Never Insult Fans!', & More - April 29th, 2017
- John Cena On People Wanting Him To Turn Heel, Miz - April 29th, 2017
- Young: 'Ambrose & I Weren’t Engaged Before Marriage!' - April 29th, 2017
- Bredl Not Fired From WWE, SD! Rating Hits 2017 Low - April 29th, 2017
- 'Perfect Butt Like Nikki' (Video), Axel Visits Son's School - April 29th, 2017
- Goldberg: 'My Streak Worked Because It Wasn't Planned!' - April 29th, 2017
- WWE's Idea Behind Charlotte's Babyface Turn, Fozzy - April 29th, 2017