By Ryan Clark on August 6, 2014
Credit: Sgt. Jeffrey Sarver prowrestling.net
I just had an amazing experience meeting Ted Dibiase Jr. at the Center for the Intrepid at San Antonio Military Medical Center. He was here during a T-shirts 4 Troops event. Following a tour of the facility, which is a state of the art physical rehabilitation center for wounded warriors, I was able to talk with him and take a couple pictures.
During our talk, I asked if he would consider returning to the WWE to which he replied that he would never rule anything out, but is enjoying the opportunity to spread the word of God with his dad and through their ministry. He went on to say that he’s been before thousands at WrestleMania, but would enjoys being in front a small group and spread the word of God. He talked briefly about his son and wanting to there for him as he grows instead of being out on a grueling traveling schedule.
Ted is a very inspirational guy and I’m glad to have been able to meet him. The fact that took the time to go through the facility and meet wounded warriors instead of just sitting at a table signing says a lot about the character and heart of the man. Even if many of the wounded warriors didn’t know who he was, the fact that somebody took the time to provide encouragement while going through rigorous physical therapy, some with artificial limbs, would brighten anyone’s day and give them the willpower to keep pushing.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Reigns/Wyatt Pulled From WWE's Japan Tour, Roode - June 26th, 2016
- Nancy Benoit's Sister: 'What Drove Chris To Murder' - June 25th, 2016
- Xavier Woods & Kenny Omega Continue Their Feud - June 25th, 2016
- PHOTOS - Finn Balor Given A WWE NXT Sendoff? - June 25th, 2016
- Report - Styles & Aries Changed WWE's Attitude - June 25th, 2016
- VIDEOS: Lots Of WWE Cruiserweight Classic Videos - June 25th, 2016
- Backstage Note On Why WWE Won't Push Ziggler - June 25th, 2016
- WWE SmackDown vs. The NBA Draft Ratings Are In - June 25th, 2016
- Scott Hall: 'I Still Hope To Land A Job With WWE NXT' - June 25th, 2016
- Barnett & Hart Discuss UFC Sale Rumors, Lesnar - June 25th, 2016