By Ryan Clark on January 22, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
– As noted earlier, over 55,000 tickets have already been sold for WrestleMania 30. Just under 10,000 tickets are currently listed on Stubhub.com for the resale market. Those tickets range from $49 (upper deck) to $11,000 (first row).
– WWE is planning to run a ton of “live feeds” on the WWE Network during WrestleMania 30 week. This will include things from AXXESS, the Hall of Fame and more. The reason for this is because they want to test their live streaming and offer more exclusive content for their subscribers.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Original Plans For Sheamus, Triple H At HIAC?, RAW - July 31st, 2014
- Update On Fozzy's Success, Y2J's Final WWE Date? - July 31st, 2014
- WWE NXT Matches + A Video Promo, WWE Stock - July 31st, 2014
- VIDEOS: Eden's Blog, Emma/Jack Swagger Meet Fan - July 31st, 2014
- Paige Mocks CM Punk During A Match With AJ Lee - July 31st, 2014
- Sting Signs Another WWE-Related Deal - The Latest! - July 30th, 2014
- NSFW - Nikki Bella Answers Sex Questions (AUDIO) - July 30th, 2014
- Backstage News - A SummerSlam Change?, Kickoff - July 30th, 2014
- KENTA Still 'Homeless'?, First RAW Of 2015, Lesnar - July 30th, 2014
- What Happened After SD Tapings, WWE Magazine - July 30th, 2014