By Ryan Clark on January 22, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
– As noted earlier, over 55,000 tickets have already been sold for WrestleMania 30. Just under 10,000 tickets are currently listed on Stubhub.com for the resale market. Those tickets range from $49 (upper deck) to $11,000 (first row).
– WWE is planning to run a ton of “live feeds” on the WWE Network during WrestleMania 30 week. This will include things from AXXESS, the Hall of Fame and more. The reason for this is because they want to test their live streaming and offer more exclusive content for their subscribers.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- WWE Magazine Staff Says Goodbyes, 'Cheap Pops' - August 29th, 2014
- VIDEOS: WWE NXT & Superstars Highlight Videos - August 29th, 2014
- WWE NXT Takeover 2 Card + Y2J/Batista Podcast - August 29th, 2014
- Update: Jake Roberts Is In & Out Of Consciousness - August 29th, 2014
- The New NXT General Manager Is?, Lesnar/SD/HIAC - August 29th, 2014
- Major Update - Jake Roberts Current Condition - August 29th, 2014
- The Reason WWE Rushed The Network Into Canada - August 28th, 2014
- Yet Another Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against WWE - August 28th, 2014
- VIDEOS: Hot Paige Photo Shoot + WWE 'Cheap Pops' - August 28th, 2014
- Updates On Guerrero, Rodriguez & Tatsu, SD Changes - August 28th, 2014