By Ryan Clark on June 5, 2014
More details have been revealed for WWE 2K15, which arrives on October 28 for the Playstation 4, Xbox One, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. You can pre-order the game on Amazon.
The game will use a new career mode similar to NBA 2K14, in which you can create a wrestler (or use an existing one) to rise up from NXT as a rookie to get to the main roster and become champion. It will include several NXT talents, with the possibility of playable characters like NXT Champion Adrian Neville, NXT Women’s Champion Charlotte, Sami Zayn and Tyler Breeze.
The game is also expected to once again feature the 30 Years of Wrestlemania mode. Sting and Goldberg are rumored to be featured in the game as legends.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- WWE Fires Merchandising VP Following WM30 Issues - August 28th, 2014
- WWE Runs Tryouts For NXT Takeover 2 Main Events - August 28th, 2014
- Report: WWE Very Interested In Ronda Rousey - August 28th, 2014
- Report: WWE Scraps Tough Enough Return Plans - August 28th, 2014
- WWE Changes Lesnar/RAW Plans + Barrett/WWE - August 28th, 2014
- Report: WWE Talent Happy With WrestleMania Payoffs - August 27th, 2014
- Why Y2J & Orton Weren't On RAW, Colter Injured? - August 27th, 2014
- Report: Shawne Merriman & WWE Part Ways - August 27th, 2014
- NXT Gimmick Dropped Due To HHH?, Ryback Update - August 27th, 2014
- Prince Devitt's WWE Name?, WWE Attendance #'s - August 27th, 2014