By Ryan Clark on June 5, 2014
More details have been revealed for WWE 2K15, which arrives on October 28 for the Playstation 4, Xbox One, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. You can pre-order the game on Amazon.
The game will use a new career mode similar to NBA 2K14, in which you can create a wrestler (or use an existing one) to rise up from NXT as a rookie to get to the main roster and become champion. It will include several NXT talents, with the possibility of playable characters like NXT Champion Adrian Neville, NXT Women’s Champion Charlotte, Sami Zayn and Tyler Breeze.
The game is also expected to once again feature the 30 Years of Wrestlemania mode. Sting and Goldberg are rumored to be featured in the game as legends.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Hulk Hogan Q&A - Sting vs. HHH Winner?, D-Bryan - February 26th, 2015
- IC Title Match Added To WrestleMania 31 - Details Inside - February 26th, 2015
- More On Mysterio's WWE Release & Future Plans - February 26th, 2015
- Rare McMahon Photos, Wyatt/Undertaker Feud - February 26th, 2015
- Cena On WWE’s Most Underutilized Guys, More - February 26th, 2015
- Update: Jim Ross’ WrestleMania 31 Weekend Shows - February 26th, 2015
- PHOTO: Cena, Hogan & Stephanie Visit Google HQ - February 26th, 2015
- WWE Launches Superstars Of Hope Campaign - February 26th, 2015
- Network News: Booker T/WWE 24, HOF Ceremony - February 26th, 2015
- WWE Partners For A Healthier America - Details - February 26th, 2015