By Ryan Clark on June 5, 2014
More details have been revealed for WWE 2K15, which arrives on October 28 for the Playstation 4, Xbox One, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. You can pre-order the game on Amazon.
The game will use a new career mode similar to NBA 2K14, in which you can create a wrestler (or use an existing one) to rise up from NXT as a rookie to get to the main roster and become champion. It will include several NXT talents, with the possibility of playable characters like NXT Champion Adrian Neville, NXT Women’s Champion Charlotte, Sami Zayn and Tyler Breeze.
The game is also expected to once again feature the 30 Years of Wrestlemania mode. Sting and Goldberg are rumored to be featured in the game as legends.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- <i>**SPOILERS** SmackDown Results For Thursday</i> - August 5th, 2015
- <i>**SPOILERS** Main Event Results For Wednesday</i> - August 5th, 2015
- VIDEOS: Bret Remembers Piper, Cena/TE Hype - August 5th, 2015
- Cena On Tough Enough Next Week + 'Tough Talk' - August 4th, 2015
- PHOTOS: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Take An Arena Tour - August 4th, 2015
- MUST-SEE VIDEO: WWE Refuses To Answer Chyna? - August 4th, 2015
- The Latest On The WWE Concussion Lawsuits - August 4th, 2015
- This Week's WWE RAW Rating Is In - Details Inside - August 4th, 2015
- New WWE 2K16 Features Revealed, Bret/Piper, More - August 4th, 2015
- VIDEOS: Tough Enough 'Digital Extras', + Foley - August 4th, 2015