By Ryan Clark on June 5, 2014
More details have been revealed for WWE 2K15, which arrives on October 28 for the Playstation 4, Xbox One, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. You can pre-order the game on Amazon.
The game will use a new career mode similar to NBA 2K14, in which you can create a wrestler (or use an existing one) to rise up from NXT as a rookie to get to the main roster and become champion. It will include several NXT talents, with the possibility of playable characters like NXT Champion Adrian Neville, NXT Women’s Champion Charlotte, Sami Zayn and Tyler Breeze.
The game is also expected to once again feature the 30 Years of Wrestlemania mode. Sting and Goldberg are rumored to be featured in the game as legends.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Backstage News - Power Struggle, Orton's Contract - November 27th, 2014
- Backstage Concern Over Ric Flair's Health - Details - November 27th, 2014
- Backstage Update On Vince McMahon & Total Divas - November 27th, 2014
- Ronda Rousey Fires Back At Eminem For Rap Line - November 27th, 2014
- CM Punk: WWE Banned Me From Signing With UFC - November 27th, 2014
- <i>AUDIO: CM PUNK SHOOTS *FULL INTERVIEW*!</i> - November 27th, 2014
- Happy Thanksgiving From The Entire PWS Staff! - November 27th, 2014
- Backstage News On The Original Plans For RAW - November 27th, 2014
- Backstage News On Randy Orton's WWE Return - November 27th, 2014
- Warner Bros. To Re-Release 150 WWE DVDs, Sting - November 27th, 2014