By Ryan Clark on June 5, 2014
More details have been revealed for WWE 2K15, which arrives on October 28 for the Playstation 4, Xbox One, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. You can pre-order the game on Amazon.
The game will use a new career mode similar to NBA 2K14, in which you can create a wrestler (or use an existing one) to rise up from NXT as a rookie to get to the main roster and become champion. It will include several NXT talents, with the possibility of playable characters like NXT Champion Adrian Neville, NXT Women’s Champion Charlotte, Sami Zayn and Tyler Breeze.
The game is also expected to once again feature the 30 Years of Wrestlemania mode. Sting and Goldberg are rumored to be featured in the game as legends.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- WWE NXT In Nashville Attendance #'s, Stephanie - October 5th, 2015
- RAW Dark Match & WWE Superstars **SPOILERS** - October 5th, 2015
- VIDEO: Behind-The-Scenes At WWE's MSG Event - October 5th, 2015
- Whatever Happened To Nathan Jones? (Video), RAW - October 5th, 2015
- Harmonix Reps Backstage At WWE RAW - Videos - October 5th, 2015
- Lita Set For NXT Takeover Pre-Show, Snuka/Sytch - October 5th, 2015
- Hulk Hogan Content Returns To WWE Network - October 5th, 2015
- <i>WWE RAW Results (10/5) - John Cena vs. Big E., More!</i> - October 5th, 2015
- RAW News - Cena To Defend Title, Post-RAW Plans - October 5th, 2015
- NXT Running A Big Arena During WM32 Weekend - October 5th, 2015