By Ryan Clark on June 5, 2014
More details have been revealed for WWE 2K15, which arrives on October 28 for the Playstation 4, Xbox One, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. You can pre-order the game on Amazon.
The game will use a new career mode similar to NBA 2K14, in which you can create a wrestler (or use an existing one) to rise up from NXT as a rookie to get to the main roster and become champion. It will include several NXT talents, with the possibility of playable characters like NXT Champion Adrian Neville, NXT Women’s Champion Charlotte, Sami Zayn and Tyler Breeze.
The game is also expected to once again feature the 30 Years of Wrestlemania mode. Sting and Goldberg are rumored to be featured in the game as legends.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Backstage News - A SummerSlam Change?, Kickoff - July 30th, 2014
- KENTA Still 'Homeless'?, First RAW Of 2015, Lesnar - July 30th, 2014
- What Happened After SD Tapings, WWE Magazine - July 30th, 2014
- JBL & Cole's Radio Show Online, WWE Hobbies? - July 30th, 2014
- Heyman/Cena Praised For RAW Promo, JR/Sting, SC - July 30th, 2014
- Ted DiBiase Speaks - Bray Wyatt, 'Taker's Streak - July 30th, 2014
- VIDEO: Ventura Reacts To Defamation Lawsuit Win - July 30th, 2014
- VIDEOS: A HILARIOUS CM Punk/WWE Tribute Video - July 30th, 2014
- Ricardo Rodriguez Comments On WWE Release - July 30th, 2014
- Breaking News: Ricardo Rodriguez Gone From WWE - July 30th, 2014