By Ryan Clark on June 5, 2014
More details have been revealed for WWE 2K15, which arrives on October 28 for the Playstation 4, Xbox One, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. You can pre-order the game on Amazon.
The game will use a new career mode similar to NBA 2K14, in which you can create a wrestler (or use an existing one) to rise up from NXT as a rookie to get to the main roster and become champion. It will include several NXT talents, with the possibility of playable characters like NXT Champion Adrian Neville, NXT Women’s Champion Charlotte, Sami Zayn and Tyler Breeze.
The game is also expected to once again feature the 30 Years of Wrestlemania mode. Sting and Goldberg are rumored to be featured in the game as legends.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- VIDEOS: Hogan Has No Hard Feelings Towards WWE - August 29th, 2015
- VIDEOS: This Week's 'Top 10' & Canvas To Canvas - August 29th, 2015
- Chris Jericho Reveals When He Plans To Retire - August 29th, 2015
- Tanner Discusses Tough Enough Elimination, ZZ - August 29th, 2015
- NXT House Show Results 8/28 – Cocoa Beach, FL - August 29th, 2015
- WWE Tough Enough Finalists React To The Finale - August 29th, 2015
- Ex-WrestleMania Celebrity Passes Away, Y2J - August 29th, 2015
- WWE's New Production Trucks (Pic), NXT/Nashville? - August 29th, 2015
- VIDEOS: Hype For The NXT UK Tour + Xavier Woods - August 29th, 2015
- Report: Okada Popular Backstage At SummerSlam - August 29th, 2015