By Ryan Clark on June 5, 2014
More details have been revealed for WWE 2K15, which arrives on October 28 for the Playstation 4, Xbox One, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. You can pre-order the game on Amazon.
The game will use a new career mode similar to NBA 2K14, in which you can create a wrestler (or use an existing one) to rise up from NXT as a rookie to get to the main roster and become champion. It will include several NXT talents, with the possibility of playable characters like NXT Champion Adrian Neville, NXT Women’s Champion Charlotte, Sami Zayn and Tyler Breeze.
The game is also expected to once again feature the 30 Years of Wrestlemania mode. Sting and Goldberg are rumored to be featured in the game as legends.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Cesaro Discusses The WWE Draft, 'Cesaro Section' - June 29th, 2016
- VIDEO: Sasha Banks - 'Fans Are Paying To See Women' - June 29th, 2016
- VIDEO: Cena Pranks Fans At Cricket Wireless Store - June 29th, 2016
- Austin: 'WWE Lacks Long-Term Booking', Reality Era - June 29th, 2016
- PHOTOS: The Bella Twins 'Latina Magazine' Shoot - June 29th, 2016
- Heyman: 'Balor & Joe Are Top Stars, Talks Reigns' - June 29th, 2016
- WWE Posts Hot Lana Photos + Top 10 RAW Videos - June 29th, 2016
- The 'Jobbers' Who Wrestled On RAW?, Rhodes Note - June 29th, 2016
- VIDEOS: Cena Appears On 'GMA' + 'UpUpDownDown' - June 29th, 2016
- PHOTOS: Titus O'Neil Visits Boys & Girls Club + Lana - June 29th, 2016