By Ryan Clark on June 5, 2014
More details have been revealed for WWE 2K15, which arrives on October 28 for the Playstation 4, Xbox One, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. You can pre-order the game on Amazon.
The game will use a new career mode similar to NBA 2K14, in which you can create a wrestler (or use an existing one) to rise up from NXT as a rookie to get to the main roster and become champion. It will include several NXT talents, with the possibility of playable characters like NXT Champion Adrian Neville, NXT Women’s Champion Charlotte, Sami Zayn and Tyler Breeze.
The game is also expected to once again feature the 30 Years of Wrestlemania mode. Sting and Goldberg are rumored to be featured in the game as legends.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Austin Aries Suffers Eye Injury - Details & Photos - October 27th, 2016
- Ex-WWE Tag Team Champions Returning On SD!? - October 27th, 2016
- WWE Changes HOF/NXT WrestleMania Weekend Dates - October 27th, 2016
- Dreamer: 'ECW Was The Precursor To Walking Dead' - October 27th, 2016
- Goldberg On The Violence Level In His Lesnar Match - October 27th, 2016
- Where Is Alex Riley?, WrestleMania 24 Location? - October 27th, 2016
- WWE Network To Have 7,000 Hours Of Footage - October 27th, 2016
- Styles On How ECW Talent Considered WWE & WCW - October 27th, 2016
- Two Matches Added To Sunday's WWE Hell In A Cell PPV Event - October 26th, 2016
- Is WWE Invested In FloSports?, PWG Turns Them Down - October 26th, 2016