By Ryan Clark on June 5, 2014
More details have been revealed for WWE 2K15, which arrives on October 28 for the Playstation 4, Xbox One, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. You can pre-order the game on Amazon.
The game will use a new career mode similar to NBA 2K14, in which you can create a wrestler (or use an existing one) to rise up from NXT as a rookie to get to the main roster and become champion. It will include several NXT talents, with the possibility of playable characters like NXT Champion Adrian Neville, NXT Women’s Champion Charlotte, Sami Zayn and Tyler Breeze.
The game is also expected to once again feature the 30 Years of Wrestlemania mode. Sting and Goldberg are rumored to be featured in the game as legends.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- New Stephanie Workout Videos, 'Bring It To The Table' - March 29th, 2017
- Corbin: 'I Want To Slam McGregor On His Head!' - March 29th, 2017
- VIDEOS: Full Y2J vs. HBK WM19 Match + 'Our Home' - March 29th, 2017
- Goldberg: 'I Promise To Go Out On My Sword At 'Mania!' - March 29th, 2017
- Interesting Stats On WM33, NXT & HOF Ticket Sales - March 29th, 2017
- Triple H: 'WWE Trainers Wanted To Cut Enzo Amore!' - March 28th, 2017
- Austin Aries On WM33 Match Being On Kickoff Show - March 28th, 2017
- Stephanie McMahon: 'I Once Pushed For Cena Heel Turn!' - March 28th, 2017
- Updates: SD! Women’s Title WM33 Kickoff Show Match - March 28th, 2017
- Nakamura: 'I Didn't Like My Theme Music At First!' - March 28th, 2017