By Ryan Clark on June 5, 2014
More details have been revealed for WWE 2K15, which arrives on October 28 for the Playstation 4, Xbox One, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. You can pre-order the game on Amazon.
The game will use a new career mode similar to NBA 2K14, in which you can create a wrestler (or use an existing one) to rise up from NXT as a rookie to get to the main roster and become champion. It will include several NXT talents, with the possibility of playable characters like NXT Champion Adrian Neville, NXT Women’s Champion Charlotte, Sami Zayn and Tyler Breeze.
The game is also expected to once again feature the 30 Years of Wrestlemania mode. Sting and Goldberg are rumored to be featured in the game as legends.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- PHOTO: The 2014 WWE Survivor Series Poster! - October 25th, 2014
- Update: Ex-WWE Star Files Lawsuit Against WWE - October 25th, 2014
- More On The Hell In A Cell Main Event, Christian - October 25th, 2014
- AJ Lee Reveals Why She Won't Do Total Divas - October 25th, 2014
- Backstage Update - Hulk Hogan's Return On RAW - October 25th, 2014
- Report: NXT Talent Named After Former Wrestler - October 25th, 2014
- Rusev/Lana's Message For Big Show, Eva Marie - October 25th, 2014
- WWE Censoring CM Punk Merchandise, Birthdays - October 25th, 2014
- WWE Getting Rid Of Elimination Chamber PPV? - October 25th, 2014
- NXT Talent 'Turning Heads' In Developmental - October 25th, 2014