By Ryan Clark on June 5, 2014
More details have been revealed for WWE 2K15, which arrives on October 28 for the Playstation 4, Xbox One, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. You can pre-order the game on Amazon.
The game will use a new career mode similar to NBA 2K14, in which you can create a wrestler (or use an existing one) to rise up from NXT as a rookie to get to the main roster and become champion. It will include several NXT talents, with the possibility of playable characters like NXT Champion Adrian Neville, NXT Women’s Champion Charlotte, Sami Zayn and Tyler Breeze.
The game is also expected to once again feature the 30 Years of Wrestlemania mode. Sting and Goldberg are rumored to be featured in the game as legends.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- WWE Trying To Block New Concussion Lawsuits - July 1st, 2015
- WWE Tough Enough Rating Drops, Booker T Note - July 1st, 2015
- Tough Enough News - Lita Gives Advice (Video) - July 1st, 2015
- WWE ‘Best Of The Rest Of The Half-Year’ Awards - July 1st, 2015
- Paul Heyman Not In Japan With Brock Lesnar - July 1st, 2015
- NXT Star On Tough Enough, ESPN/WWE?, More - July 1st, 2015
- WWE Executive Receives A Promotion, Paige Note - July 1st, 2015
- Judge To Allow Hulk Hogan To Wear Bandanna - July 1st, 2015
- VIDEO: Ryback Discusses IC Title, Battleground - July 1st, 2015
- What's Planned For The New Season Of Total Divas? - July 1st, 2015