By Ryan Clark on February 19, 2013
Conservative Alex Jones has slammed WWE over the Zeb Coulter character, saying that the company is “creating a racist wrestler to demonize the Tea Party.” Jones, who was one of the people who Lawler joked last night was “sending fan mail” to Jack Swagger and Coulter, wrote on his website InfoWars.com that Swagger is being positioned as a Tea Party heel before he faces Alberto Del Rio at WrestleMania.
The site also notes Linda McMahon’s unsuccessful Senate run, saying, “This is part of the divide and conquer tactic of cultural subversion to manufacture racial division and to characterize the Tea Party, conservatives, libertarians, opponents of uncontrolled illegal immigration, and constitutionalists as racist, extremist radicals who should be pushed to the fringes of the political discourse. Now the demonization runs so deep that it’s even being bolstered by WWE wrestling. The fact that WWE is owned by Vince and Linda McMahon, who are part of the Republican establishment, also tells us a lot about how grass roots conservatives and libertarians are viewed by those near the top of the power structure.”
You can read the full article by clicking here.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- What Happened After RAW - John Cena Appears - May 20th, 2013
- WWE Main Event & SD Main Events Revealed - May 20th, 2013
- Triple H Not Injured On RAW + Curt Axel 'Debuts' - May 20th, 2013
- Hilarious Backstage Cole/RAW Pic, Main Event - May 20th, 2013
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW! - May 20th, 2013
- Ambulance Match Added To WWE Payback, Shield - May 20th, 2013
- Savage's Family Meet Up To Celebrate His Life - May 20th, 2013
- MVP Not At RAW, Superstars Matches Taped, O'Neil - May 20th, 2013
- Rey Mysterio Undergoing Another Minor Surgery - May 20th, 2013
- RAW Dark Match & WWE Superstars **SPOILERS** - May 20th, 2013