By Ryan Clark on March 19, 2012
According to WWE.com, John Cena has been involved in an automobile accident in Philadelphia. The report says that Cena was driving his SUV, and was rear-ended by a tractor-trailer. Police were called to the scene and no immediate injuries were reported.
The article notes that Cena will meet with WWE medical personnel when he arrives at Philadelphia’s Wells Fargo Center for tonight’s WWE RAW SuperShow event.
John Cena is scheduled to face The Rock at WrestleMania 28 on April 1st.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Steve Austin On Chyna's Death & HOF Induction - April 30th, 2016
- Cena Back In The Gym Working Out (Video), Sasha - April 30th, 2016
- Lince Dorado Cuts A Promo On Entering WWE’s GCS - April 30th, 2016
- SD! Rating Drops To A New USA Network-Era Low - April 30th, 2016
- Synopses For Season One Episodes Of 'Camp WWE' - April 30th, 2016
- Health Update On Nikki Bella (Photo), Xavier Woods - April 30th, 2016
- VIDEO: Waltman & Hall Discuss Roman Reigns - April 30th, 2016
- Bret Hart: 'I Worry About Ric Flair!', Talks Payback - April 30th, 2016
- Cody Rhodes Q&A Recap - Being Underrated, Record - April 29th, 2016
- Johnny Gargano Reveals WM33 'Dream Opponent' - April 29th, 2016