By Ryan Clark on March 19, 2012
According to WWE.com, John Cena has been involved in an automobile accident in Philadelphia. The report says that Cena was driving his SUV, and was rear-ended by a tractor-trailer. Police were called to the scene and no immediate injuries were reported.
The article notes that Cena will meet with WWE medical personnel when he arrives at Philadelphia’s Wells Fargo Center for tonight’s WWE RAW SuperShow event.
John Cena is scheduled to face The Rock at WrestleMania 28 on April 1st.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Zack Sabre Jr. 'I Haven't Changed Style For WWE!' - August 26th, 2016
- PHOTOS: HBK Backstage At Last Night's NXT Tapings - August 26th, 2016
- Storm Doesn’t Like Seth Rollins’ Turnbuckle Bomb - August 26th, 2016
- Report - Original WWE SummerSlam Plans & Very Late Changes + Meetings - August 25th, 2016
- Major Late Changes To Orton/Lesnar SSlam Finish? - August 25th, 2016
- VIDEOS: WWE NXT & CC Highlight Videos - August 25th, 2016
- Cass & Enzo Praised, Bubba Praises Road Rogg - August 25th, 2016
- Madusa: 'Dumping Women’s Title In Trash Ruined Her!' - August 25th, 2016
- Cody: 'Dusty Told Me To Leave WWE 4 Years Ago!' - August 25th, 2016
- Goldberg: 'A WWE Return Isn’t Up To Me!', & More - August 25th, 2016