By Ryan Clark on March 19, 2012
According to WWE.com, John Cena has been involved in an automobile accident in Philadelphia. The report says that Cena was driving his SUV, and was rear-ended by a tractor-trailer. Police were called to the scene and no immediate injuries were reported.
The article notes that Cena will meet with WWE medical personnel when he arrives at Philadelphia’s Wells Fargo Center for tonight’s WWE RAW SuperShow event.
John Cena is scheduled to face The Rock at WrestleMania 28 on April 1st.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Backstage News - Power Struggle, Orton's Contract - November 27th, 2014
- Backstage Concern Over Ric Flair's Health - Details - November 27th, 2014
- Backstage Update On Vince McMahon & Total Divas - November 27th, 2014
- Ronda Rousey Fires Back At Eminem For Rap Line - November 27th, 2014
- CM Punk: WWE Banned Me From Signing With UFC - November 27th, 2014
- <i>AUDIO: CM PUNK SHOOTS *FULL INTERVIEW*!</i> - November 27th, 2014
- Happy Thanksgiving From The Entire PWS Staff! - November 27th, 2014
- Backstage News On The Original Plans For RAW - November 27th, 2014
- Backstage News On Randy Orton's WWE Return - November 27th, 2014
- Warner Bros. To Re-Release 150 WWE DVDs, Sting - November 27th, 2014