By Ryan Clark on March 19, 2012
According to WWE.com, John Cena has been involved in an automobile accident in Philadelphia. The report says that Cena was driving his SUV, and was rear-ended by a tractor-trailer. Police were called to the scene and no immediate injuries were reported.
The article notes that Cena will meet with WWE medical personnel when he arrives at Philadelphia’s Wells Fargo Center for tonight’s WWE RAW SuperShow event.
John Cena is scheduled to face The Rock at WrestleMania 28 on April 1st.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- <i>**SPOILERS** WWE SmackDown Results For Friday</i> - September 30th, 2014
- Jim Ross Doesn't Understand WWE's Attempts At Comedy - September 30th, 2014
- WWE Issues Apology For Big Show Flag Incident - September 30th, 2014
- Jesse Jackson At RAW, Chris Jericho's WWE Return? - September 30th, 2014
- RAW Highlight Videos Delayed?, Birthdays, Stock - September 30th, 2014
- VIDEOS: Kidd/Neville 'Last Chance' + SoCal Val - September 30th, 2014
- VIDEO: Ziggler Rants On Actor Keith Apicary - September 30th, 2014
- This Week's WWE RAW Rating Is In - Details - September 30th, 2014
- Mick Foley Praises Triple H On Y2J's Podcast, Batista - September 30th, 2014
- Backstage HIAC Plans - Cena, Ambrose & Rollins - September 30th, 2014