By Ryan Clark on March 19, 2012
According to WWE.com, John Cena has been involved in an automobile accident in Philadelphia. The report says that Cena was driving his SUV, and was rear-ended by a tractor-trailer. Police were called to the scene and no immediate injuries were reported.
The article notes that Cena will meet with WWE medical personnel when he arrives at Philadelphia’s Wells Fargo Center for tonight’s WWE RAW SuperShow event.
John Cena is scheduled to face The Rock at WrestleMania 28 on April 1st.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Alexa Bliss Shoots Down Rumors Of Nude Photos - April 29th, 2017
- Nikki Bella: 'The Wedding Will Likely Be Shown On TV!' - April 29th, 2017
- Goldberg On How WWE Return Affected His Family - April 29th, 2017
- Madusa: 'Wrestlers Should Never Insult Fans!', & More - April 29th, 2017
- John Cena On People Wanting Him To Turn Heel, Miz - April 29th, 2017
- Young: 'Ambrose & I Weren’t Engaged Before Marriage!' - April 29th, 2017
- Bredl Not Fired From WWE, SD! Rating Hits 2017 Low - April 29th, 2017
- 'Perfect Butt Like Nikki' (Video), Axel Visits Son's School - April 29th, 2017
- Goldberg: 'My Streak Worked Because It Wasn't Planned!' - April 29th, 2017
- WWE's Idea Behind Charlotte's Babyface Turn, Fozzy - April 29th, 2017