By Ryan Clark on March 19, 2012
According to WWE.com, John Cena has been involved in an automobile accident in Philadelphia. The report says that Cena was driving his SUV, and was rear-ended by a tractor-trailer. Police were called to the scene and no immediate injuries were reported.
The article notes that Cena will meet with WWE medical personnel when he arrives at Philadelphia’s Wells Fargo Center for tonight’s WWE RAW SuperShow event.
John Cena is scheduled to face The Rock at WrestleMania 28 on April 1st.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- VIDEO: Soccer Player Delivers RKO To Teammate - October 19th, 2014
- VIDEOS: Bo Dallas Unboxes Elite 30 + Eden - October 19th, 2014
- PHOTOS: 'Taker & McCool At Football Game - October 19th, 2014
- Details & Photo - Tye Dillinger’s NXT Gimmick - October 19th, 2014
- Repot: Justin Roberts Working On A New Book - October 19th, 2014
- Dean Ambrose Discusses Acting, Carmella/WWE - October 19th, 2014
- Previews For Tonight's Total Divas Doubleheader - October 19th, 2014
- PHOTO: Boogeyman & WWE Working Together? - October 19th, 2014
- Baron Corbin Discusses His NXT Debut, The Roster - October 19th, 2014
- JR Blogs - TNA's Future, 'Taker/Foley/HIAC, Lucha - October 19th, 2014