By Ryan Clark on March 19, 2012
According to WWE.com, John Cena has been involved in an automobile accident in Philadelphia. The report says that Cena was driving his SUV, and was rear-ended by a tractor-trailer. Police were called to the scene and no immediate injuries were reported.
The article notes that Cena will meet with WWE medical personnel when he arrives at Philadelphia’s Wells Fargo Center for tonight’s WWE RAW SuperShow event.
John Cena is scheduled to face The Rock at WrestleMania 28 on April 1st.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Bray Wyatt Kept Off RAW Last Night, Big E./RAW - March 31st, 2015
- Was Lana Backstage At RAW?, RAW Crowd Chants - March 31st, 2015
- Vince McMahon Very High On Lana, RAW/San Jose - March 31st, 2015
- VIDEOS: WWE RAW 'Backstage Fallout' Videos - March 31st, 2015
- VIDEOS: Highlights From Monday's WWE RAW - March 31st, 2015
- Ex-WWE Diva Eve Torres Pregnant, Rock/ESPN Video - March 31st, 2015
- What Happened After RAW?, Sting's WWE Future? - March 31st, 2015
- Who Was Backstage At RAW?, Cole 'Injury' Update - March 31st, 2015
- Big E. Reacts To 'New Day Sucks' RAW Chants - March 31st, 2015
- The Rock Reacts To Rousey At WrestleMania 31 - March 31st, 2015