By Ryan Clark on March 19, 2012
According to WWE.com, John Cena has been involved in an automobile accident in Philadelphia. The report says that Cena was driving his SUV, and was rear-ended by a tractor-trailer. Police were called to the scene and no immediate injuries were reported.
The article notes that Cena will meet with WWE medical personnel when he arrives at Philadelphia’s Wells Fargo Center for tonight’s WWE RAW SuperShow event.
John Cena is scheduled to face The Rock at WrestleMania 28 on April 1st.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Update - Titus O'Neil Suspension Reduced To 60 Days - February 10th, 2016
- Backstage Update - Braun Strowman's WM32 Match? - February 10th, 2016
- Report - WWE Hires A New PR Firm For Stephanie - February 10th, 2016
- Cena's Reality Show To Air Head-To-Head With SD! - February 10th, 2016
- Batista: 'I Told Titus O'Neil To Ask For His Release!' - February 10th, 2016
- Backstage Reason Why WWE Suspended Titus O'Neil - February 10th, 2016
- VIDEOS: Brie Bella On D-Bryan's Retirement + RAW - February 10th, 2016
- Vince Tweets Bret 'Good Luck' Prior To Surgery - February 10th, 2016
- Last Night's WWE Total Divas Rating Is In - Details - February 10th, 2016
- Lawler Comments On Heel Turn, Booker T/Roberts - February 10th, 2016