By Ryan Clark on March 19, 2012
According to WWE.com, John Cena has been involved in an automobile accident in Philadelphia. The report says that Cena was driving his SUV, and was rear-ended by a tractor-trailer. Police were called to the scene and no immediate injuries were reported.
The article notes that Cena will meet with WWE medical personnel when he arrives at Philadelphia’s Wells Fargo Center for tonight’s WWE RAW SuperShow event.
John Cena is scheduled to face The Rock at WrestleMania 28 on April 1st.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- 100 Hours Of Attitude Era RAW On WWE Network - August 3rd, 2015
- Ziggler & Kane To Star In WWE Studios' '6:42' - August 3rd, 2015
- Madison Square Garden Pays Tribute To Piper - August 3rd, 2015
- Should Ryback Be Stripped Of IC Title?, Total Divas - August 3rd, 2015
- Bayley Backstage At RAW?, Wants Women's Title - August 3rd, 2015
- WWE Partners With DoSomething For Bullying - August 3rd, 2015
- PHOTO: Balor Hits Head On Ceiling At NXT Event - August 3rd, 2015
- John Cena Back In The Gym (Video), Total Divas - August 3rd, 2015
- Will Heyman, Lesnar & Cena Be On RAW Tonight? - August 3rd, 2015
- Hart, Roberts & Jannetty React To Piper's Death - August 3rd, 2015