By Ryan Clark on March 19, 2012
According to WWE.com, John Cena has been involved in an automobile accident in Philadelphia. The report says that Cena was driving his SUV, and was rear-ended by a tractor-trailer. Police were called to the scene and no immediate injuries were reported.
The article notes that Cena will meet with WWE medical personnel when he arrives at Philadelphia’s Wells Fargo Center for tonight’s WWE RAW SuperShow event.
John Cena is scheduled to face The Rock at WrestleMania 28 on April 1st.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Ricochet Wants To Be Called Up To The Main Roster - July 23rd, 2016
- Lynch: 'I Want Equal Opportunity For Women In WWE!' - July 23rd, 2016
- Update - Will The NYSAC Suspend Lesnar SSlam? - July 23rd, 2016
- Lita's Role Changing In WWE, Lawler's New Gig - July 23rd, 2016
- Backstage Update - Lita's Current WWE Status - July 22nd, 2016
- Update - Will The NYSAC Suspend Lesnar SSlam? - July 22nd, 2016
- Report - Jinder Mahal In Talks To Return To WWE - July 22nd, 2016
- Heath Slater A Free Agent Following The WWE Draft - July 22nd, 2016
- Kevin Nash: 'I Want To Be Dolph Ziggler’s Diesel' - July 21st, 2016
- Backstage News - WWE Interested In CMLL Stars? - July 21st, 2016