By Ryan Clark on March 19, 2012
According to WWE.com, John Cena has been involved in an automobile accident in Philadelphia. The report says that Cena was driving his SUV, and was rear-ended by a tractor-trailer. Police were called to the scene and no immediate injuries were reported.
The article notes that Cena will meet with WWE medical personnel when he arrives at Philadelphia’s Wells Fargo Center for tonight’s WWE RAW SuperShow event.
John Cena is scheduled to face The Rock at WrestleMania 28 on April 1st.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- JR Blogs - Cena's WWE Anniversary, CM Punk/UFC - June 27th, 2016
- WWE RAW Dark Match & Superstars **SPOILERS** - June 27th, 2016
- A Video From The Set Of Sasha Banks’ Recent Shoot - June 27th, 2016
- WWE Announces Partnership With Special Olympics - June 27th, 2016
- Gotch Injured?, Balor Reacts To 'Balor Club' Reports - June 27th, 2016
- WWE CC News: Superstar Injured?, EVOLVE Matches - June 27th, 2016
- Kelly Kelly: 'I Miss Performing In A WWE Ring!', More - June 27th, 2016
- Paul Heyman On Brock Lesnar's UFC Return, More - June 27th, 2016
- <i>WWE RAW Results (6/27) - Ambrose vs. Styles!</i> - June 27th, 2016
- JR: 'Roman Reigns' Suspension Is Embarrassing!' - June 27th, 2016