By Ryan Clark on March 19, 2012
According to WWE.com, John Cena has been involved in an automobile accident in Philadelphia. The report says that Cena was driving his SUV, and was rear-ended by a tractor-trailer. Police were called to the scene and no immediate injuries were reported.
The article notes that Cena will meet with WWE medical personnel when he arrives at Philadelphia’s Wells Fargo Center for tonight’s WWE RAW SuperShow event.
John Cena is scheduled to face The Rock at WrestleMania 28 on April 1st.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Sylwia Reichel Set To Receive A WWE Tryout - Photos - October 21st, 2016
- Balls Mahoney & Axl Rotten Diagnosed With CTE - October 21st, 2016
- Who'd Win A Goldberg/Lesnar Rematch?, Cesaro - October 21st, 2016
- Ex-NFL Star Brennan Williams Makes NXT Debut - October 21st, 2016
- WWE Network Down Due To Cyber Attack - October 21st, 2016
- Frenchy Martin Passes Away – WWE Comments - October 21st, 2016
- <i>WWE RAW Results (10/17) - Goldberg Returns & More!</i> - October 17th, 2016
- Mick Foley Taking Break From Twitter After Fan Posts PMs Online - October 16th, 2016
- Snow Storm in Edmonton Caused Changes At WWE Live Event - October 16th, 2016
- Dana: Punk Probably Won't Get Second Fight In UFC!' - October 14th, 2016