By Ryan Clark on March 19, 2012
According to WWE.com, John Cena has been involved in an automobile accident in Philadelphia. The report says that Cena was driving his SUV, and was rear-ended by a tractor-trailer. Police were called to the scene and no immediate injuries were reported.
The article notes that Cena will meet with WWE medical personnel when he arrives at Philadelphia’s Wells Fargo Center for tonight’s WWE RAW SuperShow event.
John Cena is scheduled to face The Rock at WrestleMania 28 on April 1st.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- WWE Network In The UK Launch Date Revealed - October 31st, 2014
- PHOTO: Brie Bella Dresses Up As Daniel Bryan - October 31st, 2014
- The WWE Weekend Schedule, Today's Birthdays - October 31st, 2014
- VIDEOS: NXT & Superstars Highlight Videos - October 31st, 2014
- WWE SD Matches + Trailer For Santino's Film - October 31st, 2014
- New WWE Divas Signed Based On Their Looks? - October 31st, 2014
- Lesnar's RAW Return Set?, Rock/Hollywood, Foley - October 31st, 2014
- VIDEO: Two Indy Talents Receive WWE Tryout - October 31st, 2014
- Ex-WWE Diva 'Maxine' - 'Aksana Took My Gimmick!' - October 31st, 2014
- WWE Ref Shows Off Horror Memorabilia Collection - October 31st, 2014