By Ryan Clark on March 19, 2012
According to WWE.com, John Cena has been involved in an automobile accident in Philadelphia. The report says that Cena was driving his SUV, and was rear-ended by a tractor-trailer. Police were called to the scene and no immediate injuries were reported.
The article notes that Cena will meet with WWE medical personnel when he arrives at Philadelphia’s Wells Fargo Center for tonight’s WWE RAW SuperShow event.
John Cena is scheduled to face The Rock at WrestleMania 28 on April 1st.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Daniel Bryan's Home Burglarized - Details + Mugshot! - July 25th, 2014
- WWE Announces Quarterly Dividend - Details - July 25th, 2014
- VIDEO: Complete WWE/Mattell Comic-Con Panel - July 25th, 2014
- Sting's WWE Status - Has He Spoke To Triple H?, More - July 25th, 2014
- John Cena Teases The 'Net With A Heel Turn Tweet - July 25th, 2014
- Lots Of News On The Rock - A UFC Debut?, & More - July 25th, 2014
- Hogan Reacts To Sting/WWE, Foley Praises Ambrose - July 25th, 2014
- Mick Foley Blogs - 'The Sad Story Of Zack Ryder' - July 25th, 2014
- Adam Rose Discusses His 'Fun' Character, WWE Title - July 25th, 2014
- JR Interviews Sting, DeMott Scouting Talent, RVD - July 25th, 2014