By Ryan Clark on March 19, 2012
According to WWE.com, John Cena has been involved in an automobile accident in Philadelphia. The report says that Cena was driving his SUV, and was rear-ended by a tractor-trailer. Police were called to the scene and no immediate injuries were reported.
The article notes that Cena will meet with WWE medical personnel when he arrives at Philadelphia’s Wells Fargo Center for tonight’s WWE RAW SuperShow event.
John Cena is scheduled to face The Rock at WrestleMania 28 on April 1st.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- VIDEOS: Daniel Bryan Documentary Clip, Booker T - May 25th, 2015
- Joey Styles Says NXT Is Like The Original ECW - May 25th, 2015
- Early Preview For Tonight's WWE RAW Broadcast - May 25th, 2015
- Ric Flair Discusses Managing Charlotte, His Career - May 24th, 2015
- Kane Discusses His Current Character & Lots More - May 24th, 2015
- Another New Very Sad Photo Of Bobby Heenan - May 24th, 2015
- New WWE NXT Merch., Samoa Joe Talks NXT, Hardy - May 24th, 2015
- Bully Ray/Styles Tease Dudley Boys WWE Return - May 24th, 2015
- Kevin Owens/John Cena RAW News, Zayn Update - May 24th, 2015
- Backstage Updates - Samoa Joe's WWE Contract - May 24th, 2015