By Ryan Clark on March 19, 2012
According to WWE.com, John Cena has been involved in an automobile accident in Philadelphia. The report says that Cena was driving his SUV, and was rear-ended by a tractor-trailer. Police were called to the scene and no immediate injuries were reported.
The article notes that Cena will meet with WWE medical personnel when he arrives at Philadelphia’s Wells Fargo Center for tonight’s WWE RAW SuperShow event.
John Cena is scheduled to face The Rock at WrestleMania 28 on April 1st.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Did Swagger Injure Strowman?, HHH/Private Jet - October 4th, 2015
- 'NXT Week' On The Network Kicks Off Tomorrow - October 4th, 2015
- Hall: 'Stewart Had Best WWE Celeb. Cameo Ever!' - October 4th, 2015
- NXT Cameras Invade 'K-Mart' (Photo), Birthdays - October 4th, 2015
- PHOTO: A Mini-Tough Enough Reunion At LOTR - October 4th, 2015
- PHOTO: John Cena Meets WWE Fan Stephon - October 4th, 2015
- Kingston, Bubba Ray & Owens React To WWE-MSG - October 4th, 2015
- JR Q&A - Point Of SmackDown, Women's Title - October 4th, 2015
- Naomi Given Weekend Off + Network/MSG Issues - October 4th, 2015
- VIDEOS: The New Day/Dudley Boyz/MSG + Noelle - October 4th, 2015