By Ryan Clark on March 19, 2012
According to WWE.com, John Cena has been involved in an automobile accident in Philadelphia. The report says that Cena was driving his SUV, and was rear-ended by a tractor-trailer. Police were called to the scene and no immediate injuries were reported.
The article notes that Cena will meet with WWE medical personnel when he arrives at Philadelphia’s Wells Fargo Center for tonight’s WWE RAW SuperShow event.
John Cena is scheduled to face The Rock at WrestleMania 28 on April 1st.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- The 2017 Royal Rumble PPV Set For The Alamodome - September 30th, 2016
- Drifter Returns To WWE NXT + A Video Of Today's WWE Tryouts, More - September 30th, 2016
- Jamie Noble Stabbed In West Virginia Trailer Park - September 30th, 2016
- JR On Seth Rollins' Babyface Turn, AJ Styles/WWE - September 30th, 2016
- Paige Considering Neck Surgery Options, More - September 30th, 2016
- Backstage Update - Mark Henry & The Big Show - September 29th, 2016
- Report - WWE Interested In Candice LaRae? - September 29th, 2016
- Edge Discusses The Hardy/Lita Real-Life Drama Feud - September 29th, 2016
- JR Blogs - Cesaro/Sheamus, Brand Split, Charlotte - September 28th, 2016
- The Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic Returning + NXT - September 28th, 2016