By Ryan Clark on March 19, 2012
According to WWE.com, John Cena has been involved in an automobile accident in Philadelphia. The report says that Cena was driving his SUV, and was rear-ended by a tractor-trailer. Police were called to the scene and no immediate injuries were reported.
The article notes that Cena will meet with WWE medical personnel when he arrives at Philadelphia’s Wells Fargo Center for tonight’s WWE RAW SuperShow event.
John Cena is scheduled to face The Rock at WrestleMania 28 on April 1st.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- The USA Network Touts RAW Ratings Success - December 19th, 2014
- 2 NXT Takeover Rematches Set For NXT Next Week - December 19th, 2014
- Who's Using 'DDP Yoga'?, Afa At WWE's PC, More - December 19th, 2014
- Big Names At RAW Reunion Show, SD Replay Tonight - December 19th, 2014
- Hogan: 'I Want One Last WWE Title Run!' & More - December 19th, 2014
- CM Punk Wasn't The First Choice For '12 Rounds' - December 19th, 2014
- WWE Pulls Booker T From A Weekend PWG Event - December 19th, 2014
- PHOTO: Rock Hypes Tonight's Christmas Special - December 19th, 2014
- Punk Considered For UFC's TUF Show?, Owens/NXT - December 19th, 2014
- Cena Off This Weekend + Zayn Storyline Update - December 19th, 2014