By Ryan Clark on March 19, 2012
According to WWE.com, John Cena has been involved in an automobile accident in Philadelphia. The report says that Cena was driving his SUV, and was rear-ended by a tractor-trailer. Police were called to the scene and no immediate injuries were reported.
The article notes that Cena will meet with WWE medical personnel when he arrives at Philadelphia’s Wells Fargo Center for tonight’s WWE RAW SuperShow event.
John Cena is scheduled to face The Rock at WrestleMania 28 on April 1st.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- New SummerSlam Promo Video + Off-Air RAW Notes - July 29th, 2014
- Randy Orton, D-Bryan & Brie Bella React To RAW - July 29th, 2014
- What Happened After RAW - Big Return, Steph/Brie - July 28th, 2014
- The Updated SummerSlam Card + Rumored Matches - July 28th, 2014
- Why Dean Ambrose Wasn't At RAW + SD Main Event - July 28th, 2014
- SummerSlam News: Official Theme + Nash & X-Pac? - July 28th, 2014
- Big WWE Main Event Match, SummerSlam Match Set - July 28th, 2014
- Major RAW Creative Re-Writes + Baretta Injured - July 28th, 2014
- RAW Dark Match & WWE Superstars **SPOILERS** - July 28th, 2014
- RAW Attendance + Superstars Matches Taped, More - July 28th, 2014