By Ryan Clark on March 19, 2012
According to WWE.com, John Cena has been involved in an automobile accident in Philadelphia. The report says that Cena was driving his SUV, and was rear-ended by a tractor-trailer. Police were called to the scene and no immediate injuries were reported.
The article notes that Cena will meet with WWE medical personnel when he arrives at Philadelphia’s Wells Fargo Center for tonight’s WWE RAW SuperShow event.
John Cena is scheduled to face The Rock at WrestleMania 28 on April 1st.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- <i>DETAILS ON TONIGHT'S FREE WWE NOC PBP!</i> - September 21st, 2014
- Final Card For Tonight's Night Of Champions PPV - September 21st, 2014
- Dreamer Teasing HOH Surprises, NXT Diva Debuts - September 20th, 2014
- A Big NXT Tag-Team In The Works?, Barrett Home - September 20th, 2014
- Flair Released From Hospital, Rock's Book Delayed - September 20th, 2014
- VIDEOS: Heyman Hypes WWE 2K15, Hornswoggle - September 20th, 2014
- VIDEOS: WWE/FSU Scholarships + Parker/Corbin - September 20th, 2014
- Y2J's WWE Return To Be 'Sooner Than We Think'? - September 20th, 2014
- WWE Night Of Champions Backup Plans For Reigns? - September 20th, 2014
- More On The WWE Developmental Releases, 2K15 - September 20th, 2014