By Ryan Clark on September 28, 2012
Source: The Wrestling Observer
– WWE.com’s traffic in August 2012 had 12.9 million unique visitors which is an 11.2% increase from 11.6 million in August 2011.
– Online merchandise sales have been cut in half with 548 orders per day, as opposed to last year’s 1,097 per day.
– WWE shipped 301,000 DVDs in August, up from the 279,000 from last year. The most shipped DVDs since December of last year include: Wrestlemania 28 (219,000), The Rock’s new DVD (48,000), The Undertaker’s Streak DVD (93,000), Royal Rumble 2012 (84,000) and Best PPV Matches of 2011 (83,000).
– On October 9th at 6:30PM, Mick Foley will be signing copies of “A Most Mizerable Christmas” at the Hamilton Township Barnes & Noble store in Hamilton Township, New Jersey.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- AUDIO: WZR Radio Archive - WWE Releases?, More - May 22nd, 2013
- 3 Segments For Next Week's RAW Revealed - May 22nd, 2013
- WWE 2K14 Likely For Next-Gen Consoles - Details - May 22nd, 2013
- Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Photos, MITB Update - May 22nd, 2013
- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics! - May 22nd, 2013
- Cameron Very Sick, Curtis Axel Finally Tweets, HBK - May 22nd, 2013
- Was Mark Henry Injured Before Extreme Rules? - May 22nd, 2013
- Update On Jericho's WWE Future + Foley's Tour - May 22nd, 2013
- Sheamus vs. Orton At SSlam?, Orton Heel Turn - May 22nd, 2013
- Brock Lesnar's WrestleMania XXX Opponent? - May 22nd, 2013