By Ryan Clark on January 30, 2013
The following is from WWE.com:
LAS VEGAS — WWE.com sources now indicate that Mr. McMahon suffered a broken left hip as the result of Brock Lesnar’s surprise attack at the conclusion of Monday night’s Raw and will have to undergo surgery as a result.
After revealing some damning evidence that exhibited Paul Heyman’s connection to both Brad Maddox and The Shield, the WWE Chairman had made up his mind to fire Heyman in front of the entire WWE Universe. But just as Mr. McMahon was about to send Heyman packing with two notorious words, Brock’s music reverberated throughout the arena and the hulking behemoth laid out Mr. McMahon with a crushing F-5, which appears to have inflicted serious injury on the WWE Chairman.
It remains to be seen why Brock has returned to WWE after a five-month absence to target Mr. McMahon or what role, if any, Heyman had in such a vicious assault.
It has been reported that the WWE Chairman has been scheduled for surgery, although no date is confirmed at this time.
Stick with WWE.com for further updates on Mr. McMahon’s condition.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Tyson Kidd At Next Week's Post-RAW Segment? - May 22nd, 2013
- AUDIO: WZR Radio Archive - WWE Releases?, More - May 22nd, 2013
- 3 Segments For Next Week's RAW Revealed - May 22nd, 2013
- WWE 2K14 Likely For Next-Gen Consoles - Details - May 22nd, 2013
- Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Photos, MITB Update - May 22nd, 2013
- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics! - May 22nd, 2013
- Cameron Very Sick, Curtis Axel Finally Tweets, HBK - May 22nd, 2013
- Was Mark Henry Injured Before Extreme Rules? - May 22nd, 2013
- Update On Jericho's WWE Future + Foley's Tour - May 22nd, 2013
- Sheamus vs. Orton At SSlam?, Orton Heel Turn - May 22nd, 2013