By Ryan Clark on September 21, 2012
WWE officials have reportedly discussed the possibility of bringing back the Nexus. The company was reportedly “shocked” when they heard fans doing Nexus chants on RAW during the Wade Barrett vs. Justin Gabriel match and one of the top stories on WWE.com was one about whether Barrett might reunite the group.
A source in the company said, “The only reason for putting up a top story on the website about a glorified squash match is to hear more from the fans.”
Officials feel it would give Barrett a chance to lead the stable again and would showcase him to look as strong as they can and the Nexus brand sold a ton of merchandise. The company plans to see if the Nexus chants continue and are working on ideas for if they move ahead.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- <i>**SPOILERS** WWE SmackDown Results For Friday</i> - May 21st, 2013
- <i>**SPOILERS** Main Event Results For Wednesday</i> - May 21st, 2013
- Carlito Takes A Shot At The Shield, RAW, More - May 21st, 2013
- Sunny Released From Prison, Says She Had Cancer - May 21st, 2013
- WWE Head Writer Gone From Company - May 21st, 2013
- Early RAW Rating #'s Are In, Foley Speaks Out - May 21st, 2013
- Why Is Curtis Axel Getting A Major Push?, Details - May 21st, 2013
- Mark Henry Injured?, WWE Outside The Ring Video - May 21st, 2013
- Original Plans For Curtis Axel's Name, Orton, Foley - May 21st, 2013
- WWE Taking Concussions Very Seriously, RAW - May 21st, 2013