By Ryan Clark on November 1, 2012
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
– WWE is very high on the Rhodes Scholars tag team. The two are expected to get another tag team title shot by the end of the year, probably at December’s TLC PPV.
– This Monday’s episode of RAW saw Team Punk vs. Team Foley set up at Survivor Series. WWE has been looking to have both Punk and Foley on TV for some time. At one point, there was talk of having Punk vs. Foley at TLC. There’s no word on if this is still the plan, but a hardcore match would allow Mick to take short cuts since he can no longer compete at a main event level.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Why Is Curtis Axel Getting A Major Push?, Details - May 21st, 2013
- Mark Henry Injured?, WWE Outside The Ring Video - May 21st, 2013
- Original Plans For Curtis Axel's Name, Orton, Foley - May 21st, 2013
- WWE Taking Concussions Very Seriously, RAW - May 21st, 2013
- WrestleMania 31 & 32 Locations?, Backstage News - May 21st, 2013
- Lawler Apologizes To Triple H For Stroke Comment - May 21st, 2013
- Mark Henry Face Turn?, Titus O'Neil's RAW 'F-Bomb' - May 21st, 2013
- Cena Not On RAW Update + JBL & Wife Visit Zoo - May 21st, 2013
- Backstage Update On Brock Lesnar's WWE Future - May 21st, 2013
- Numerous Talents Praise Curt Axel's RAW 'Debut' - May 21st, 2013