By Ryan Clark on February 11, 2013
NBC Universal officially announced today that they were taking the G4 Network and would be re-branding it as a Men’s network. They will be teaming with Esquire Magazine and will be using the Esquire name for the network.
There were talks that WWE was looking into acquiring G4 for the potential WWE Network.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- WWE Head Writer Gone From Company - May 21st, 2013
- Early RAW Rating #'s Are In, Foley Speaks Out - May 21st, 2013
- Why Is Curtis Axel Getting A Major Push?, Details - May 21st, 2013
- Mark Henry Injured?, WWE Outside The Ring Video - May 21st, 2013
- Original Plans For Curtis Axel's Name, Orton, Foley - May 21st, 2013
- WWE Taking Concussions Very Seriously, RAW - May 21st, 2013
- WrestleMania 31 & 32 Locations?, Backstage News - May 21st, 2013
- Lawler Apologizes To Triple H For Stroke Comment - May 21st, 2013
- Mark Henry Face Turn?, Titus O'Neil's RAW 'F-Bomb' - May 21st, 2013
- Cena Not On RAW Update + JBL & Wife Visit Zoo - May 21st, 2013