By Ryan Clark on September 24, 2012
Partial Source: Pwinsider
– WWE Studios’ thriller Barricade hits DVD and Blu-Ray tomorrow (Tuesday).
– The company’s RAW: 1000 Moments hits DVD & Blu-Ray on December 11th.
– Matt Striker is hosting additional streaming footage for RAW via the WWE App.
– WWE is set to begin taping for WWE Main Event next week. The idea is that they will tape Main Event before RAW on Mondays and Superstars before SmackDown on Tuesdays. If you’re interested, you can click here to view the logo for WWE’s new Main Event show.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- New WWE NXT Champion Crowned - Details - May 24th, 2013
- Confirmed SD Matches, Wrestling Cares Update - May 24th, 2013
- Kane's Debate Challenge, WWE Attendance #'s - May 23rd, 2013
- WWE Title Belt Maker, JR At Developmental Center - May 23rd, 2013
- VIDEO: WWE Spoofs CM Punk's Entrance Video - May 23rd, 2013
- Rock To Begin Filming 'Hercules', Backlund/WWE - May 23rd, 2013
- 'DX Road Trip' This Weekend, Jacqueline/WWE.com - May 23rd, 2013
- Bret Hart Remembers His Brother Owen - Details - May 23rd, 2013
- VIDEOS: Raven's Latest + Amy Weber's New Song - May 23rd, 2013
- Steve Austin Sets Guidelines For Podcast Q&A - May 23rd, 2013