By Ryan Clark on June 5, 2014
Until now, the WWE Network has been sold on a six-month agreement, paid for via monthly installment payments of $9.99.
WWE announced today that as part of a Father’s Day special, they are offering a year long subscription to the WWE Network. The subscription is priced at $119.88, which is not a discounted price. You’d still be paying the $9.99 a month for the service.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Cody Rhodes On Why He Can't Use 'Rhodes' Name - December 2nd, 2016
- Goldberg Advertised For First RAW Of 2017, WWE/ESPN - December 1st, 2016
- Kevin Nash: 'Oz Gimmick Was Over In Japan!'(Audio) - December 1st, 2016
- The Sandman Discusses The ECW Crucifixion Angle - December 1st, 2016
- Report: Racist Chants At The NXT Tapings?, More - December 1st, 2016
- Linda McMahon To Head Trump’s Small Business? - December 1st, 2016
- <i>**SPOILERS** - NXT Results For The Next Three Weeks</i> - December 1st, 2016
- **SPOILER** On Samoa Joe's NXT Takeover Opponent - December 1st, 2016
- Backstage News - Original Plans For Reigns vs. Owens - November 30th, 2016
- Monday's WWE RAW Ratings Are In - How Did The Show Do? - November 30th, 2016