By Ryan Clark on June 5, 2014
Until now, the WWE Network has been sold on a six-month agreement, paid for via monthly installment payments of $9.99.
WWE announced today that as part of a Father’s Day special, they are offering a year long subscription to the WWE Network. The subscription is priced at $119.88, which is not a discounted price. You’d still be paying the $9.99 a month for the service.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- AJ Styles Renames His 'Calf Killer' Submission, Balor - February 6th, 2016
- NXT Talent Reacts To WWE Firing, Crowbar Returns - February 6th, 2016
- WWE Divas Reveal Their Super Bowl 50 Predictions - February 6th, 2016
- Bull Dempsey Returning To Indies, 'UpUpDownDown' - February 6th, 2016
- Rumor - Finn Balor Possibly Injured - February 6th, 2016
- News & Notes On Cesaro & David Otunga, JBL News - February 6th, 2016
- Stephanie Posts New Workout Video, 'UpUpDownDown' - February 6th, 2016
- HHH Posts A Photo Of Sold Out NXT Event, Goldberg? - February 6th, 2016
- Hot WWE Divas/NFL Photoshoot (Lots Of Pics), More - February 5th, 2016
- Cena To Voice 'The Hulk', Banks vs. Bayley, Stock - February 5th, 2016