By Ryan Clark on June 5, 2014
Until now, the WWE Network has been sold on a six-month agreement, paid for via monthly installment payments of $9.99.
WWE announced today that as part of a Father’s Day special, they are offering a year long subscription to the WWE Network. The subscription is priced at $119.88, which is not a discounted price. You’d still be paying the $9.99 a month for the service.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- VIDEO: CM Punk Rips 'Off The Record' Host On-Air - December 18th, 2014
- Matches For Next Week's WWE NXT Broadcast - December 18th, 2014
- VIDEOS: WWE Tribute To The Troops Highlights - December 18th, 2014
- Lesnar Re-Added To January 19th RAW Advertising - December 18th, 2014
- Tribute To The Troops Tops Live SD Rating - December 18th, 2014
- Who Was The Main Writer For The NXT Special? - December 18th, 2014
- PHOTO: Roman Reigns & Conan O’Brien Team Up - December 18th, 2014
- Latest 'WWE Inbox', How Old Is Steve Austin? - December 18th, 2014
- WWE Stock Increases, How Old Is Trish Stratus? - December 18th, 2014
- WWE Polls Fans On Their 'Most Royal Superstar' - December 18th, 2014