By Ryan Clark on June 5, 2014
Until now, the WWE Network has been sold on a six-month agreement, paid for via monthly installment payments of $9.99.
WWE announced today that as part of a Father’s Day special, they are offering a year long subscription to the WWE Network. The subscription is priced at $119.88, which is not a discounted price. You’d still be paying the $9.99 a month for the service.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Hell In A Cell Kickoff Segment & Panel Revealed - October 20th, 2014
- WWE HIAC PPV vs. Total Divas, CM Punk News, - October 20th, 2014
- Adam Pearce Spotted At WWE's PC, JR Blogs - October 20th, 2014
- Early WWE SD Rating #'s, HIAC Man Event? - October 20th, 2014
- VIDEOS: Sting/Foley At Big Event, WM31 Travel - October 20th, 2014
- VIDEO: The HTM Considering Retirement? - October 20th, 2014
- <i>FREE WWE RAW RESULTS - IN PROGRESS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!</i> - October 20th, 2014
- Chris Jericho: 'Kofi Challenged Vince To A Fight!' - October 20th, 2014
- Lilian Garcia To Replace Justin Roberts On RAW - October 20th, 2014
- Two New Divas Join The Total Divas Cast - October 20th, 2014