By Ryan Clark on June 5, 2014
Until now, the WWE Network has been sold on a six-month agreement, paid for via monthly installment payments of $9.99.
WWE announced today that as part of a Father’s Day special, they are offering a year long subscription to the WWE Network. The subscription is priced at $119.88, which is not a discounted price. You’d still be paying the $9.99 a month for the service.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Reigns & Cesaro Hype 'Next Generation' On RAW - September 20th, 2014
- WWE Confirms The Developmental Releases + NOC - September 20th, 2014
- Rhodes Brothers vs. Ascension?, How Old Is Eva? - September 20th, 2014
- WWE RAW Rating + AJ/Stephanie Feud (Video) - September 19th, 2014
- VIDEO: The Latest Edition Of 'The JBL & Cole Show' - September 19th, 2014
- NXT News: Banks/Charlotte Feud + NXT Matches - September 19th, 2014
- Flair Update, Rock's Autobiography, 'The NXT Five' - September 19th, 2014
- Batista/Hogan On Different Sides Of Popularity Poll - September 19th, 2014
- The Miz Speaks Out - WrestleMania 27 Video, More - September 19th, 2014
- WWE Teases The Next Generation For WWE RAW - September 19th, 2014