By Ryan Clark on June 5, 2014
Until now, the WWE Network has been sold on a six-month agreement, paid for via monthly installment payments of $9.99.
WWE announced today that as part of a Father’s Day special, they are offering a year long subscription to the WWE Network. The subscription is priced at $119.88, which is not a discounted price. You’d still be paying the $9.99 a month for the service.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Balls Mahoney & Axl Rotten Diagnosed With CTE - October 21st, 2016
- Who'd Win A Goldberg/Lesnar Rematch?, Cesaro - October 21st, 2016
- Ex-NFL Star Brennan Williams Makes NXT Debut - October 21st, 2016
- WWE Network Down Due To Cyber Attack - October 21st, 2016
- Frenchy Martin Passes Away – WWE Comments - October 21st, 2016
- <i>WWE RAW Results (10/17) - Goldberg Returns & More!</i> - October 17th, 2016
- Mick Foley Taking Break From Twitter After Fan Posts PMs Online - October 16th, 2016
- Snow Storm in Edmonton Caused Changes At WWE Live Event - October 16th, 2016
- Dana: Punk Probably Won't Get Second Fight In UFC!' - October 14th, 2016
- Seth Rollins Reveals Why He Still Uses The Pedigree - October 14th, 2016