By Ryan Clark on June 5, 2014
Until now, the WWE Network has been sold on a six-month agreement, paid for via monthly installment payments of $9.99.
WWE announced today that as part of a Father’s Day special, they are offering a year long subscription to the WWE Network. The subscription is priced at $119.88, which is not a discounted price. You’d still be paying the $9.99 a month for the service.
Posted in: WWE News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- Cody Rhodes On Meeting Guerrero, Benoit, Saturn - September 28th, 2016
- Backstage Update - Noam Dar Full-Time RAW Debut - September 28th, 2016
- Jim Ross: Shinsuke Nakamura Is A Bona Fide Star - September 28th, 2016
- <i>WWE SmackDown Live! Results (9/27) - Clash Of Champions Aftermath!</i> - September 27th, 2016
- <i>WWE RAW Results (9/26) - Post Night Of Champions!</i> - September 27th, 2016
- RAW **SPOILERS** - 2 Matches + Who's Backstage? - September 26th, 2016
- VIDEOS: Rusev vs. Reigns From Last Night's COC PPV - September 26th, 2016
- WWE Clash Of Champions Highlight's + 'Fallout' - September 26th, 2016
- VIDEO: Perkins Reacts To Kendrick’s Actions At COC - September 26th, 2016
- VIDEO: First Trailer For RAW Brand WWE HIAC PPV - September 26th, 2016