By Ryan Clark on July 1, 2012
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer
– Steven Fernandes sent this one along: The AT&T Center is advertising Brock Lesnar for the Aug. 6th RAW Supershow in San Antonio, TX, which will also be the “Shawn Michaels Appreciation Night” episode.
– WWE officials have reportedly been happy with Ryback and the reactions that he has been receiving at live events. Fans have even started to chant “FEED ME MORE” at recent vents. Vince McMahon has been a strong supporter of Ryback, and WWE has been getting live crowds to support him by announcing that his “local talent” victims hail from the rival cities of where that WWE event is taking place.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- <i>**SPOILERS** WWE SmackDown Results For Friday</i> - June 18th, 2013
- <i>**SPOILERS** Main Event Results For Wednesday</i> - June 18th, 2013
- JR Blogs: Mark Henry's 'Retirement', D-Bryan's Injury - June 18th, 2013
- Update: Legit HHH/Daniel Bryan Argument At RAW? - June 18th, 2013
- This Week's RAW Rating Drops - Details + More - June 18th, 2013
- VIDEOS: 1-800-FELLA Outtakes, Anti-Bullying Rally - June 18th, 2013
- Who's Backstage At SD?, Early RAW #'s, Ryback/RAW - June 18th, 2013
- A Live Shoot On RAW, WWE/Fruity Pebbles Presser - June 18th, 2013
- WWE's ECW: Unreleased Volume 2 Match Listing - June 18th, 2013
- WWE Themes At Sporting Events, RAW Social Media - June 18th, 2013