By Ryan Clark on October 3, 2012
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
– In March, Evan Bourne was involved in an automobile accident which broke his foot in four places and dislocated it in five. In an update on his rehabilitating progress, a timetable for his return to the squared circle currently remains uncertain. The belief is that he won’t return by late January.
– Shaul Guerrero (a/k/a Raquel Diaz), daughter of Eddie and Vickie Guerrero, has not been released from her developmental contract with WWE after attempting to quit the organization last week. According to sources, company officials are refusing to release the 21-year-old at this time. One person with knowledge of WWE developmental matters noted that in recent weeks, she become distant and “seemingly very bitter about the wrestling business.” No word on why as of this writing.
Posted in: WWE News
Last 10 posts in WWE News
- New WWE NXT Champion Crowned - Details - May 24th, 2013
- Confirmed SD Matches, Wrestling Cares Update - May 24th, 2013
- Kane's Debate Challenge, WWE Attendance #'s - May 23rd, 2013
- WWE Title Belt Maker, JR At Developmental Center - May 23rd, 2013
- VIDEO: WWE Spoofs CM Punk's Entrance Video - May 23rd, 2013
- Rock To Begin Filming 'Hercules', Backlund/WWE - May 23rd, 2013
- 'DX Road Trip' This Weekend, Jacqueline/WWE.com - May 23rd, 2013
- Bret Hart Remembers His Brother Owen - Details - May 23rd, 2013
- VIDEOS: Raven's Latest + Amy Weber's New Song - May 23rd, 2013
- Steve Austin Sets Guidelines For Podcast Q&A - May 23rd, 2013